View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:45 pm
I wanna see if anyone shows any interest in my plot ideas before I actually make an rp. I'll try to keep this up to date. Or rather update it once I get a new set of ideas. The favorite ideas will probably remain on the list when the updates come up. I'll have the ideas listed below, so I act that nobody post anything here until I at least have my list up. Then I will edit this after I'm done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:13 pm
Just a note.

When I say something is similar to an anime or a fandom I usually mean that it will be a similar world yet the characters that were in that work will not be involved. Basically same plot, different characters. In cases like this I prefer all characters to be OC.

Rarely will I have an rp that will take place in the exact same place as an anime, or fandom. When that does happened cannon characters will be accepted. Otherwise I'd usually want only OCs

The List

1. Shiki

This is based off the anime of the same name. A new wealthy family move into a small village to recuperate from a mysterious illness. At the same time villagers start dying, or disappearing.

[Note: Vampires are involved]

2. Shiki II

This is another vampire story, yet the plot of more of an original plot. This could occur after the anime / or during the same time as the other rp. In this story there are twins. A brother and sister that are both vampire slayers. Something happened between then. They used to be always together. Then are never together.

[[The twin's plot can be applied to different stories. I thought the vampire story was a good way to apply it. It can also be applied as a high school drama, or a plot involving zombies]]

3. Story of Gaia

The plot based off of Gaia. It revolves around a group of friends trying to get by in this world. Most of them are Baron residents.

4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymiya

Kyon's live gets more, and more crazy by the day when suddenly there are witches, and ghostly entities appearing at school along with other things.

5. Insert Zombie Title Here

There is a zombie outbreak. Those unable to leave the city try their best to survive.

[I couldn't decided if this would be based off of Resident Evil, High School of the Dead, or Left 4 Dead. In the end it would probably be more of a mix of HSOTD, and L4D]

6. Team Fortress

The war between RED, and BLU rages on, even in Japan in which two towns have been sealed off, and the residents are stuck in this ongoing conflict. However in this places those who fight are more likely to go insane, and murder their team makes. At least there is a re-spawn.

[[I kinda based this off of this fic I had wrote. Though I deleted it a while back]]  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items