Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 Male Looking For Relationship C':

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen0vaCore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm
So.. I'm thinking of doing a relationship search for once in a long time. I usually tend to think relationships wouldn't work out for me due to my unique view of relationships.. but maybe I'll get lucky?

And by such, my idea of a relationship is like 2 best friends, but more than that. I'm also a very exclusive type of person. I don't really like people who have a lot of friends. It's not that I am jealous, but it's just how I view relationships. If you don't understand I'll try to explain it better.

As the title suggests, I don't care if you're female, male, transgender, transsexual, furry, whatever. I have no bias for either. However just because I am pansexual does not mean I am polygamous or polyromantic.

Anyway! Hello. My name is Kevin and I am 23 years old. I am a male by sex but I don't identify with any gender because I don't think body parts should limit anyone to what they should be able to do with themselves due to how society sees it fit. I am socially awkward and I tend to be anti-social, sometimes extremely. I don't really go out of the house much and try to avoid large groups of people as much as possible. I have Aspergers and Bipolar disorders as well. But hopefully that doesn't scare you away. I am 5 feet and 9 inches tall and weigh 118 pounds as of now.

My favorite type of music is electronic music, as my sig says. My favorite period for it is from 1990~2006ish. I think that is when it sounded best, personally. I also like JPOP from time to time.

I'm a language geek and love learning languages. Ultimately I want to be able to speak Japanese, Mandarin, French, Italian, Polish, and Finnish.

I'm also a fan of retro anything. My favorite subject tends to be retrocomputers and retro gaming. I play an XBOX360 but I mostly play Gears and Halo. I may want to get into programming one day but I'm not sure yet. I love technology as a whole though, especially anything related to computer related things. I'm also a fan of AVGN.

My favorite genres tend to be anything relating to science fiction and dystopia. My favorite genre of games are FPS, RPG, and Action games. I also like dungeon crawlers and open-world as well. Sandbox games are another favorite.

I'm described as dramatic, paranoid, awkward, sweet, comedic, and cuddly by people I've known in the past.

I also won't show a picture of myself until we speak for a little, as I am self conscious and paranoid about people knowing what I look like. ;-;

Hopefully I find someone, if not, there's always friends!

If I sound interesting to you, send me a PM or post here! I also have a Skype. I don't have a Facebook or anything of the such.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:45 pm
4laugh Good luck, hope you find someone
also, I'd love to be your friend 3nodding

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Jen0vaCore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm
HimeOsamaO
4laugh Good luck, hope you find someone
also, I'd love to be your friend 3nodding

Thank you, as do I!
And friends are always nice, feel free to send me a PM or anything like that if you'd like to.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games