Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Angelique's Plots/Adventures/Schemes/Ships!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:28 pm
♪♫ ~Angelique's Plot Thread~ ♫♪

Hello! Thanks for checking out my plot thread! If you're interested in any of my soquili posted here, please PM me. I can do guild RP or AIM rp (though I tend to prefer guild).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 pm
A Grim Existance

User ImageThis is Pavlov. Pavlov, say Hi. "H-hello...." Pavlov is a stallion from the Fairy Tale Halloween event. He has skeleton like markings on his body, ice blue eyes that are typically wide with fright, and the appearance of stitching along his mouth. Though he wears heavy chains on his foreleg, they are nothing compared to that aspect of his life that truly weighs him down. For as long as Pavlov can remember he's always seen things, terrible things, creeping in the shadows, lurking on the edges of light, waiting to spring out and strike. For most of his life he's dealt with his visions by shutting his eyes tight and repeating the words, "Not there, not there" - this litany serving as a prayer for protection and deliverance from the dark creatures that haunted him. Of course Pavlov isn't certain if what he sees are truly creatures of reality or if they're only figments of his mind. However, since his visions are so vivid and their effects upon him are so strong he feels that he can't take a chance and treats all encounters as if they are the real and very threatening beings that he sees. This also means that he feels responsible for any other soquili in the area since he knows only he can see the monsters though his communication skills are not the best and usually the other soquili leave just to get away from him.

In recent times Pavlov seems to be establishing some more permanent relationships. In particular his path crossed with a fiery mini mare who is always looking for a good fight, Zahavah. Surprisingly she finds the idea of constantly fighting creatures that she can not see to be the ultimate challenge and vows to help Pavlov in defeating his numerous demons, one at a time. Conveniently, Zahavah also has the ability to literally stamp out Pavlov fears....if he can keep his eyes open long enough to direct her to them. Naturally she also wants to drag him into dangerous situations so that she can maintain her physically prowess and fighting skills. Pavlov has also found a small but fierce ally in a rabbit named Grimm. Despite his size, Grimm is determined and fearless and has taken the task upon himself of defending Pavlov from any oncoming enemy and beating (kicking) some sense into him when needed.

::The Plots::

~ For Pavlov I would like him to eventually walk a path to come to understand his visions better and maybe even be able to control them on his own. To do this I'd like to have different encounters with other soquili to see if anyone else can see what he sees or to see how they respond around him.

~ I would also love to see him interact with soquili who are more spiritual who may be able to grant him better insight into what he's experiencing.

~ For additional fun RPing I'd like him to meet some creepy and monstrous looking soquili. Just so Pavlov can say, "There's no way that's real. Gahhh! It's real!!!!" xd

~ Lastly, Pavlov and Zahavah are codependent and will be lifemates. However, since they are non-compatable body forms, they're going to need surrogates for all the little minions babies that Zahavah wants to raise. This means Pavlov will need to find some romantic interests for flings (4/5 breedings available)

::Contact Info::

If you're interested in being a part of Pavlov's Grim Tale, please pm me. I love to rp the scaredy stallion and he benefits from the socialization

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 pm
Everlasting, Unfading

User ImageThis Amaranth Amora, though she is happy to be called merely Amaranth. Amaranth is much like the marking that graces her hip. A delicate tea cup, small and fragile yet like Amaranth herself, she's missing something. A little piece of herself, like the chip missing from the cup's rim, has been gone since she left her home. Yet like the cup, she endures. She may be damaged, but she hasn't shattered and she holds herself together with a steady strength. She is new to these lands and is on a type of self appointed quest to see the world, take in its many wonders, and to forget her past.

That past is something of a painful mystery and she doesn't like to speak of it. Those closest to her have learned that she was once deeply in love, but somehow things turned sour. They also know that she can't return home and thus refuses to tie herself down to any one place. However, a little heart break doesn't stop Amaranth from forging new friendships. She can often be found wondering these lands alone, yet she picks up conversations easily and does not fear soquili that may look intimating or frightening.

Of course finding Amaranth is sometimes easier said than done. Like all of her species, Amaranth can shrink down to a small size (specifically the size of a tea cup). She often enjoys shrinking down and exploring the world from this new perspective. She realizes that at the size of a regular soquili it is too easy to miss the little wonders of the world. From her smaller advantage she can explore the winding corridors within an old gnarled oak or bask in the sun from the comfort of a lily pad. Her explorations often offer her a different view of the world and in some ways a better understanding of the natural realm around them.

Though Amaranth tends to live a solitary lifestyle, she is not entirely alone. One of the first souls she came into contact with was a tiny mouse named Cydi. While Amaranth was still dealing with the fallout from her heart rending experience, Cydi fancies herself a match maker and looks for love for others incessantly. Though the pair's friendship seemed at best unlikely in the beginning, Cydi came to realize that the mare was hurting and was not at all ready for love and instead sought to comfort the mare and was a willing listener when the mare felt up to speaking of her troubles. The pair have managed to remain good friends because Cydi can recognize when her friend needs company and when she needs her solitude. Although Cydi has accepted that Amaranth is not at all ready for a new relationship in the present, she still keeps her eyes open for a stallion that would be suitable for her mare because she knows a heart as full of love as Amaranth's should not be destined to spend all its years alone.

::The Plots::

~ It would be interesting for Amaranth to bump back into that stallion that broke her heart and try to find some type of closure (for this I'm looking for a darker stallion, something of a bad boy - we could plot the backstory then RP new stuff).

~ I would like Amaranth to meet many new souls, find friendships, and eventually start to make a home in this land.

~ Amaranth tires to maintain a brave face but knows she is somewhat limited in confrontational situation due to her petite size, delicate bones, and fragile wings. Yet she doesn't want to rely exclusively on her ability to shrink and retreat. I'd like to see her get into some rough rps to learn how to balance her vulnerabilities with her desire to protect those she cares for.

~ Due to her own difficult past, Amaranth has an old soul and can be a comforting companion to speak with, always giving sagacious advice and seeking to comfort other soquili who's hearts are hurting.

::Contact Info::

If you're interested in being a part of Amaranth's journey, please pm me. I'm still working to find her voice but she is a calm influence, despite her troubled past, and she will prove a faithful friend to a soul in need.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:37 pm
Reserved  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 pm
heart  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 pm
Angelique DelaMort
heart

Hopefully it is safe to post, if not I can delete and repost later~

I have a possible stallion who could have broken Amaranth's heart. This is Taith, as his temper states he is a daredevil. He loves to show off to anyone who will sit still long enough to watch, particularly lovely ladies. Whether its to pluck an unreachable flower for a mare or a bit more extreme stunt like trying to outrun an angry kalona. He flirts and "courts" as it suits him but he doesn't do true relationships. His flirtatiousness could certainly be misinterpreted as a deeper interest. If there is interest I'm more than happy to backplot and RP as you wish. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:39 pm
You're fine! I'm glad someone's taken an interest ^^

That could be interesting...we should talk more about his personality and maybe plot 3nodding

mistalina13

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 pm
Aside from a base personality he really hasn't had much development or RP, so there is plenty of room to flesh things out. You can ping me a PM or a message on AIM (username is the same as here) if you use messenger just let me know who you are. :3

Angelique DelaMort

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff