Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Might as well give this a try!(girlfriend search)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rickforthewin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:41 pm
So after not having much luck in the whole relationship department, I figured I'd give Gaia a try, I mean what's the worst that could happen?

About me

I'm 23 and live in England, being an introvert a lot of my time is spent playing video games, right now it's mostly WoW and Diablo 3 though I really love any kind of RPG, MMO and pretty much everything but FPS and Sports games, so someone to game with would definitely be a plus! I also spend a lot of time watching random junk on Netflix, a few of my favourite shows are Psych, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, How I Met Your Mother, The Office US and Lost. I have a picture on my profile, for anyone wondering what I look like.

What I'm looking for

Mostly I'm just looking for someone who is open with their feelings and honest with me. Trust has been an issue in the past for me so that's easily the most important thing. Also someone who can Skype is preferred as I can sometimes forget about Gaia for a while.

So either comment here or send me a PM, PMs are preferred as I'll probably be a lot faster replying to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:00 am
*pokes*  

Rickforthewin

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas