Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
What does ANON mean? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 pm
I'm not familiar yet hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:02 pm
ReL-chan

ANON is short for "Anonymous." It's used when gifting, since there's a feature that allows you to gift anonymously. I hope that helps~  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
ReL-chan

ANON is short for "Anonymous." It's used when gifting, since there's a feature that allows you to gift anonymously. I hope that helps~

Thank you yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 pm
ReL-chan

There's actually two different kinds of "Anon's" actually. Anonymous is a large group is internet hackers using their skills to take down corruption, usually by posting personal information of a high profile target such as a CEO of a company they feel has done wrong. Anonymous supports the Occupy Movement. Anonymous has two common symbols; the 'V for Vendetta' mask, and a suited man with the head replaced by a question mark. Then, there are the typical people that go by the name "Anonymous" who are simply people who with to go by the username or tag of "Anonymous" or "Anon" that way their real information, name or identity is known. Mostly, Anon's are found on internet forums and message boards. They are a tricky group to deal with, and even trickier to involve yourself with. Kinda' crazy. Even I'm pretty skeptical about those guys. Then, there's the Gaia Online version which r a i n i i_d a i s just explained. The "good" Anonymous. lol.  

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

Nil Aria

Kawaii Vampire

9,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:15 pm
Mr Celtic Enigma
ReL-chan

There's actually two different kinds of "Anon's" actually. Anonymous is a large group is internet hackers using their skills to take down corruption, usually by posting personal information of a high profile target such as a CEO of a company they feel has done wrong. Anonymous supports the Occupy Movement. Anonymous has two common symbols; the 'V for Vendetta' mask, and a suited man with the head replaced by a question mark. Then, there are the typical people that go by the name "Anonymous" who are simply people who with to go by the username or tag of "Anonymous" or "Anon" that way their real information, name or identity is known. Mostly, Anon's are found on internet forums and message boards. They are a tricky group to deal with, and even trickier to involve yourself with. Kinda' crazy. Even I'm pretty skeptical about those guys. Then, there's the Gaia Online version which r a i n i i_d a i s just explained. The "good" Anonymous. lol.

They really exist then sweatdrop
I'll stick to Gaia's anon's hehe yum_puddi thank you kind sir  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces