Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
21 looking for friends/people to flirt with

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danger L

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm
Hey, my name is Elly, and I am looking for what the title says. I used to do some roleplaying on gaia, but I haven't really been doing that lately. I am a photographer, this year I found out I get drunk really easily, I like to try different things. I know there are people who sometimes just want to talk and message normally, and sometimes people want to express things by using actions like this -sits on a couch- and I am really open to whatever. Just send me a pm and maybe we can get to know each other  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm
Danger L

Hello, not sure if you are interested in friendship, but I am a role-player. I'm quite into photography and love my picture being taken. I don't drink. I'm quite out going, I'm seventeen and most people call me by my middle name - Jasmine, I'm a college student and I'm currently doing Science, Maths and English. I'm struggling with my maths and will be taking exams soon, I used to be a site model for some time, but I quit due to college, I am thinking of getting back into modelling, other than that I'm quite friendly. I'm not sure if this is quite a detailed introduction, but I was hoping a short, sweet one would do the trick.  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

The Rice-Cake Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 am
Hey there! Totally looking for friends too, maybe we'd hit it off smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 pm
Danger L
Happy 21! emotion_kirakira  

Mobius92

Beloved Lunatic

Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items