I am male Christian 25 years of age going through college EXTREMELY loyal. I have some bad habits Im not going to lie. but what I seek is someone who shares my faith and might even be a willing moral compass for me to keep my eyes and heart clean.
I am straight I am very interested in history and philosophy. I study culture religion and history for fun. as well as play games and read and write.
I respect ALL walks of life even if I do not approve of them.
do not believe in premarital sex though I do think a man and a woman should be able to get a little rowdy just no penetration and nothing that would make anyone no longer a virgin.

I am very patriotic and served in the navy. I am six foot seven inches tall 300lbs.
I am very kind and very logical. even if you have something you just have to say I am the kind of person that will respect your choice to say it and will not hurt you or even take offence so long as you have what it takes to be professional and say it to my face. I have met some people and experienced this. they had a serious problem with my faith and we are now good friends with no problems. even though our views are so drastically different.