Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello Amigos!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackmore Night

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 pm
Hey Guys!! So I thought I should make an introduction page biggrin
Mmm what to say. Well I am currently I think over a week old on Gaia which is exciting, I feel I have gotten quite a bit more used to how things work around here . I have had alot of fun so far and everyone has been very nice and helpful whee

In real life I am sixteen and I reside in beautiful Canada on the west coast (Best coast). I go to boarding school (super weird right) haha and I really love it. I wish I could say I have a really cool talent or passion, like those people who know exactly what they want to do or have some amazing hobby on the side but to be perfectly honest I am still trying to figure all that out. So I currently feel I am one of those teenagers who spends most of their time hanging out with friends or consumed by technology (woops). I do like to read, and obviously love movies and tv shows. I love manga/anime, I do not really mind that none of my friends do but it does irk me that just because manga is in the form of a comic people seem to assume that its all fluff, where as I have read some manga that rival the complexity of many novels. Anyways that is just my thought about that (you can disagree).

But yeah anyways to wrap this up I would love to make some friends so feel free to stop by and chat!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am
Blackmore Night
Mmm what to say. Well I am currently I think over a week old on Gaia which is exciting, I feel I have gotten quite a bit more used to how things work around here . I have had alot of fun so far and everyone has been very nice and helpful whee

In real life I am sixteen and I reside in beautiful Canada on the west coast (Best coast). I go to boarding school (super weird right) haha and I really love it. I wish I could say I have a really cool talent or passion, like those people who know exactly what they want to do or have some amazing hobby on the side but to be perfectly honest I am still trying to figure all that out. So I currently feel I am one of those teenagers who spends most of their time hanging out with friends or consumed by technology (woops). I do like to read, and obviously love movies and tv shows. I love manga/anime, I do not really mind that none of my friends do but it does irk me that just because manga is in the form of a comic people seem to assume that its all fluff, where as I have read some manga that rival the complexity of many novels. Anyways that is just my thought about that (you can disagree).

But yeah anyways to wrap this up I would love to make some friends so feel free to stop by and chat!!

Hi there! First, sorry it took awhile to say hello to you, I was drowning in exams. But nevertheless, we're glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy the guild!
You know, I've always had in interest in boarding schools, mainly due to a show I watched as a child about a group of kids who go to one. They seem so cool, like a miniature college in a way. How is it?  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blackmore Night

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:10 am
PebbleDrop856
Blackmore Night

Hi there! First, sorry it took awhile to say hello to you, I was drowning in exams. But nevertheless, we're glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy the guild!
You know, I've always had in interest in boarding schools, mainly due to a show I watched as a child about a group of kids who go to one. They seem so cool, like a miniature college in a way. How is it?

No worries! And if it is zoey 101 it is sadly not like that at all. It was a running joke that we all signed up expecting movie theatres, sushi bars and beach trips haha but that was not the case. It was still really fun though but also pretty strict about rules and what not and very very little free time. You would have bfest at 7, start class at 8, all eat lunch at 12:40, more class until2:45 sport from 3:30-5:30, dinner 6-7, prep (homework) 7-9, then 45 minutes of free time then bed at 10 bahaha so it makes university seem the less hectic thing in the world since i only have like 4 hours of class each day then like 10 hours of free time its great  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:00 pm
Blackmore Night

I see, thanks for the info about it! I've always just been curious about how they work and the student life there. (And the show I watched was Code Lyoko, Zoey 101 never worked for me xD )  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items