Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello new friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I C o r v u s I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Sam and I'm pretty new to Gaia. I'm here since someone advised that a good way to get involved in the site is to join the guild.

Um.. some things about me. I like reading, movies, and music. I'm really interested in reading philosophy related books at the moment and I'm trying to watch old films. I'll take recommendations if you know any good ones.

Thanks for accepting my request. It's nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:44 am
I C o r v u s I
Hi everyone. I'm Sam and I'm pretty new to Gaia. I'm here since someone advised that a good way to get involved in the site is to join the guild.

Um.. some things about me. I like reading, movies, and music. I'm really interested in reading philosophy related books at the moment and I'm trying to watch old films. I'll take recommendations if you know any good ones.

Thanks for accepting my request. It's nice to meet you.

Hello there and welcome to our guild! We're glad to have you and thanks for sending in a request! I hope you enjoy the guild!  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I C o r v u s I

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm
PebbleDrop856

Hello there and welcome to our guild! We're glad to have you and thanks for sending in a request! I hope you enjoy the guild!

Thank you PebbleDrop856. I'm so glad you guys accepted my request. C:  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff