Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tempest Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ Aʀᴛɪsᴛ || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny walked in, looking around for Jojo's father before he turned toward Persephone and shook his head. "Oh no, it's fine. I can ask you first, since you should have a say anyway." He shifted nervously, his arm coming up to rub at his other arm for a bit. Not that he was really nervous about Jojo's thoughts, just Persephone's. After all, she had hated him at first, he figured that she made herself cope when he didn't leave. She'd certainly screamed at him often enough to go away.

Sighing, he bit his lip and just decided to go for it.
                                                  "Well, um, here's the thing. I was going to ask the both of you if you wanted to move in. With me. I um, I was going to rent the space above my aunt's shop and well, um, I was thinking it wouldn't be bad to, you know, have a change of scenery or something. Or well, something like that." Realizing how that probably sounded, he blinked and swallowed nervously. "Only if you're comfortable with the idea too. I mean, Jojo would probably say yes, but I don't want to make you feel like you have to or something. That's, um, that'd be wrong and all."

Oh, he'd buggered that up. He knew he did. However, there wasn't any way else to say it, and he wasn't about to force Persephone into anything. While he knew that Jojo would hate the fact he was asking Persephone first, he didn't want the two of them to disagree and cause more headaches for each other. Ugh, made him wonder if there was a support group for people dating someone with multiple personalities. Maybe they'd have advice on how to handle it better? He didn't know. "Anyway, um, yeah. It's um, well, up to you if you want to. Just um, that's about it."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: This will be an interesting conversation if Persephone decides to speak up...
                                                  Taken By: Johanna Tempest
                                                  OOC:

[x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:12 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thєrє's αn σ l d v σ í c є ín mч h є α d thαt's hσldíng mє в α c k xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wєll t є l l hєr thαt í míss σur l í t t l є t α l k s) xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          sσσn ít wíll вє σ v є r αnd вuríєd w í t h σ u r p α s t xxxxxxxxx
                                                          (wє usєd tσ p l α ч σutsídє whєn wє wєrє ч σ u n g xxxxxx
                                                          αnd full σf l í f є αnd full σf l σ v є ) xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone's shock at Kenny's statement that she should 'have a say' in whatever discussion he wanted to have was echoed by Jojo, the pair gaping at him in a rare moment of synchronization. Persephone recovered first, lucky for her, because had she not, the first response Kenny would've gotten was his girlfriend's rage. 'He's being nice to me, that's not a crime,' Persephone hissed. 'It's not like he really cares what I think.'

space'Whatever this is is big,' came the clipped reply. 'And I swear to everything on this Earth if you make an arse of yourself and ******** it up for me-'

space'Relax,' Persephone huffed. 'I know the bloody rules. It's not like he's going to ask something horrendous, anyway.' She was a far cry from the person she'd been when they'd first been rescued and their real memories returned. At the time, she'd have never listened to anything Kenny had to say, nor agreed to anything he or Jojo wanted. Now... It was easier to just give them what they wanted, at least when it came to the important stuff. And she agreed with Jojo, this had to be important. Kenny was way too nervous for it not to be.

spaceThe internal battle distracted her so that she almost missed his rambling, and she barely caught herself from asking him to repeat himself. As it was, it took her longer than it should've to trace back what she'd heard but not really listened to. 'You're going to freak him out!' Jojo exclaimed, too excited by the prospect of moving in with the Slytherin to care about the previous bickering. 'Say something, dammit!' The words 'say yes' were unnecessary, it was obvious that's what Jojo wanted. Weirdly enough, though, it was what Persephone wanted, too.

spaceStill, her words caught in her throat. Why did she even want this? There was an odd, unfamiliar clenching in her chest, a fluttering in her stomach. She heard her headmate's suspicious hissing, and ignored it, not wanting to admit to anything Jojo might think. She knew it was pointless, because she had no privacy from the other; Jojo was angry because Jojo knew it was true, and there was nothing she could do about it. 'I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend' Persephone insisted, even though they both knew it was only because she didn't think she could. 'I want to live with him because he's nice to me,' she state matter-of-factly. 'No one else is. Our dad isn't even nice to me, I creep him out. Kenny at least pretends to like me some of the time.'

spaceThat, Jojo couldn't argue with. She again hissed for Persephone to reply to Kenny; the silence had stretched out awkwardly while she battled with herself. Persephone realized she couldn't keep up the lie that Jojo was asleep, because there was no reason for their prolonged silence except that they were fighting; Kenny ought to recognized that by now. She swallowed, then shrugged and began to pull back; Jojo was awake, Kenny was here. That meant Jojo got the body.

spaceExcept, Jojo didn't take advantage of Persephone backing off. 'He wants your answer,' she said, tone annoyed. 'If I take over now, he'll just assume I'm talking over you.' Persephone didn't bother to point out that the Hufflepuff had no one to blame for that but herself.

spaceInstead, she took a deep breath, and gave him a nervous smile; she'd never had control of the body that she'd been granted, it was always stolen, claimed in a moment of weakness. She'd never been allowed to talk to Kenny before. "I, um. Sorry, I... Jojo, um, she's... uh. Excited." The blonde's cheeks flushed. Another first; Persephone didn't blush. Jojo did. "Um, but. I... I would be fine with that. I... I think a change of scenery would... would be nice." She laced her fingers together, staring down at them, suddenly feeling weirdly nervous. There was another spike of irritation and jealousy from Jojo, making Persephone's stomach churn. "I, um, I appreciate you giving me a say. Even if... I mean, if I said no, I'd have still been outvoted. But you asked, so... thank you."

spaceAgain, she braced for Jojo to take over, but again, it didn't happen. Instead, she was left, fiddling with her fingers and waiting for him to respond. She didn't know what to do with herself; she was used to constantly fighting the other. Given the butterflies forming in her stomach, she shouldn't have been given time with Kenny. Jojo didn't want them being together, after all. She didn't want him 'cheating' on her with Persephone. But... Jojo was being nice? For a somewhat selfish reason, admittedly. She didn't want Kenny to get annoyed at her for being a jerk. Persephone wasn't sure if that fear made much sense, because he'd always choose Jojo over her, but she wouldn't argue if it meant she got to actually talk to someone for once.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx dσn't l í s t є n tσ α w σ r d í sαч
                                                          xxxxxx thє s c r є α m s αll s σ u n d thє s α m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx thσugh thє t r u t h mч v α r ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thís s h í p wíll cαrrч σur вσdíєs s α f є tσ s h σ r є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Persephone #B76E79
                                                          Jojo #D6596E

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Private Homes