Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
The Raindrop Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As Esher spoke his piece about his present state, Korrin could quite adeptly read between the lines to see the lost orphan Esher was. Korrin knew all too well this exact feeling. At least Esher's parents left him a lineage to follow. Korrin's were certainly not so extraordinary as Cloud shinobi. When Esher asked if Korrin was a shinobi, Korrin couldn't help but chuckle.

"You think I would've survived the front lines if I weren't?" Korrin drawled wryly. Even still, Korrin supposed it was a fair question. Most ninja of a small village knew each other. And even among the upper ranks, most ninja were not so old as Korrin. Sad that life expectancy for a ninja barely exceeded the late twenties. Korrin was a relic before he was even properly middle-aged.

"Yes, I was a Cloud shinobi once upon a time," Korrin humored Esher, "Ten years ago, in a different era. There were hundreds of us then. Maybe thousands when I started out. But time and the world caught up to us. By the time I was of any decent rank there weren't enough Genin to command. I retired at about the age all my friends were dying. My best friend had already died years before. Met his little brother before I left. Last thing I did before I killed by wife's brother and went back to where I was born."

Korrin blinked, unabashedly showing his shock at sharing so much with this kid he'd hardly met. Maybe that whiskey was stronger than Korrin thought. More like Korrin wished it was to excuse his sentimental mood, a feeling he hadn't afforded himself since....

Korrin stood up, composed himself, straightened his jacket, and looked down at Esher.

"Want my advice? Don't fall in love, kid. Makes everything messy," Korrin drawled.

With that, Korrin headed for the door, but sure not to be in any hurry. Can't show a weak hand to the kid. Had to be a good example to the younger generation, right?

Despite his well-trained apathy, Korrin still had to fight back the urge to glance at Esher as he left. The boy nearly reminded Korrin of him and his old friends, back when there was life in the world. Dangerous to a jaded relic like Korrin.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

Rahenno

((OOC: Well, think that does it for me for now. Great RPing with you again, Rahenno! It's awesome to see NUR making another attempt at a comeback. Brings back memories biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:27 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:90/100XX//XXStrength: 25XX//XXSpeed: 25XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"The world is fragile, just like the minds of men and can be easily changed."

When Korrin made his statement about how could he have survived if he was not a ninja, Escher felt a bit silly for asking such a question. He spoke about his past in much detail. How he came up, and life that was once in the world. How far has the world fallen? It was the question Escher got from Korrin's story, from him speaking about the past that seemed far more peaceful then the world today. The end of his story caught his attention. Escher wanted to ask but of course it was best not to pry. When Korrin stood, he left with some parting advise. Not to fall in love. In a world lie this that may be the best decision. Escher watched the man depart and could help but wonder how he, himself, would end up in ten years time. If Escher lived that long he would find out. Currently he had to focus on the here and now. He also stood and left a tip for the bartender. He fixed his collar and the headed out the door back towards the training grounds.

Korn On A Stik
Yea, it's been awhile since I RPed so sorry if I have been alittle off lol. But yea can't help but think about how it all use to be. Now it up to us and everyone to bring it back to life. Until next time Korn!

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Nation: RainXXRank: Gennin XX••••••••••••••••

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers