Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind
Bent Palm Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

b e n t x p a l m F O R E S T
      _________ the windswept forest now unyielding to the gusts

A mystery of the desert. Some how a whole forest of palm trees grew up from the sand. They were then swept sideways by the wind. The trees bend awkwardly one direction, towards the heart of the desert. They do not yield anymore to the natural wind.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm
Jai Bait

crying
HO_zpskopdwn0k.gif" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

-Flash back-
                                                                    Akuma sit in the palm tree's watching the house as just an hour ago someone was moved there. Remembering the anger he had when they reached the 3rd house they abandoned when we got close. Now they are there and this is the save mission. Leaping down he would remove his stealth outfit and put on a poor persons clothing, covering his mouth with a scarf and his piercings where his eyebrows were with a headband, he knocked on the door. "Hello?"
                                                                    "Hello there sir, would you take the time to help me, my fathers cart, our wheel broke on our way to the village.."
                                                                    The man nodded before announcing he was leaving. after shutting the door, the man would take the lead as a bone would sprout from his palm. He stabbed into the mans spine paralyzing him, and covering his mouth with a rag he had to keep him quiet. "I'll come back for you...or you'll die here, what ever." he said to him before leaping to the roof and sliding down the chimney still silent. His body wasn't covered in the ash but he was hidden in the dark watching what was going on.

[Chakra:] 260
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 10/11
                                                                    [Technique(s) Used:]
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
                                                                    Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• High Chakra (+50 Chakra)

• Class Upgrades (Natural Users Only -- No Implants):
                                                                    Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

--Weapon Master/Tajiutsu/Samurai
                                                                    +1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                    Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                    It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.
                                                                    Sage mode
                                                                    • Man of Steel True Sage Mode SS
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Survived

"How old am I?" Oh, I knew it was my birthday. Every year since they had moved down there, he would let me see outside for a little while. Him being Czar. He wasn't terrible looking, more threatening. His beard and mustache shaped his face like the perfect villain, and he was. He was the bad guy that bought me, that controls me and gives me things I never ask for. Bodies, drugs, sex. I don't ask for any of it, but he introduced me to all of them and I couldn't refuse... He bought me. Czar held up a number, that made her breathe out deeply. Sixteen. How long had she been apart from her mother, six years or so? She closed her eyes, trying not to cry. Was mother still alive? Was father even looking for her anymore? What turned into a happy event, made her want to scream and die. She no longer was looking forward to the day, but god forbid that Czar found that out. Instead she would keep this feeling to herself. Czar hated it when his slaves got sad, especially when he was 'rewarding' them. I remember seeing a girl cry out during his usual raping, and the next day her head was cut off. As Czar opened the door, a man came in. He was cloaked, and asked for some services. Did he have a death wish? I would run forward, trying to calm the bipolar shithead down, but in doing so... the strange man had the audacity to punch my master in the face. I screamed, and begun to cry. Sinking to my knees, I couldn't exactly face what was happening. I had lost hope, but only for a moment. Was this my savior?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:30 pm
Jai Bait

crying

-Flash back-
                                                                    Testial, now switching into his Akuma persona, would look at everyone in the room currently, which was 7. He would leap out kicking one of the men in the back of both knee's, he fell on his palm which had the bone spike out, piercing his arm, he would push him off and pierce both legs in each joint disabling them. then, 3 more men would rush out filling the room. The teenager would activate his sharingan looking around at them, sensing the chakra flow. They ran towards him, one attempted to kick him but he would grab the foot and push the knee in breaking the leg, he would turn to the back and kick someone in the chest before turning and punching the man in the face, knocking him out. That's 2 down, 7 more to go. He would watch as they rushed him, he would send a spinning kick to ones jaw breaking it and another kick to a mans stomach causing him to vomit, before akuma kicked him in the nose. 2 more down, he pulled out two kunai and removed his shirt and letting it hang down kimimaru style. They would pull out weapons two, swords and machete's of that matter. One swung and the blade got redirected and cut off the mans hand. Dropping that kunai he would pull out a nun-chuck and through the kunai he had in his other hand at another mans genetalia. 2 more down, 3 left. Each came at him, but with lightning speed and crushing strength he would hit 2 on the head forcing them to bleed and leap and kick that last one in the chest with both feet. the man was sent back and Akuma would fall to the ground and roll back to his feet. Putting up the nun chucks he would begin to turn his attention to the teenage until a blade would go past his face, luckily His perception allowed him to dodge. He leaped back and looked at him. Another person appeared. The circled him until finally attacking. The man with the blade would begin slashing at him, quickly dodging the attacks, he would swiftly be kicked backwards, the second man, who possessed tonfa's caught him, pushing the wooden weapon into his back. In pain, he could tell these men were stronger then he was. Akuma would fall to the floor, the man would began stabbing towards him, but akuma would dodge by rolling opposite ways of the blade. The man with the tonfa picked him up and swung him into the wooden wall. Then into the air for the sword man to slash his unguarded torso, Akuma would fall to the ground as the two men would look at Nikola until Akuma stood up.
                                                                    "I've figured it out, how you two are so strong."
                                                                    He would say to them, the one with the tonfa's handle strength, while the one with the blade handles speed. The man with the sword would dart off at him. "Gotcha." He would think as he would grab the man by the wrist, the bone was still out of his palm, so the swords man screamed in agony as Akuma broke his wrist and sent him through the window. The man with the tonga's would sneak attack testial sending the fight to the kitchen. It was all noise until the man with the tonfa's, now weaponless was crawling out of the kitchen. "Get over here." Akuma would shout as the man was dragged back into the kitchen. Akuma would walk out and towards the teen. "H-hello, uhh...don't mind all....this." He said as the room was filled with bodies, all still alive but groaning with the pain they where in. "Im Testial but some call me Akuma." He said to her. She must have seen some crazy things.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception
                                                                    While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
                                                                    While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
                                                                    While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

Since the Uchiha are considered genuises at most everything they do, it's inferred that they're slightly better at what they do than those around them. As such, depending on the class of the Uchiha member, they gain a specific bonus for their character:

+1/+1 to base stats, and the ability to create a custom weapon/tai style emphasized around the use of the Sharingan. May be slightly stronger than your typical physical style.

Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.
                                                                    Sage mode
                                                                    At this point the user's body takes on a full metallic appearance to signify his skins Hardness. In this stage for the bone Bl User's skin As hard as corundum, While though this doesn't slow down the user. ))+2 Speed/+2 strength)) When in this stage the user has the ability to draw bones from his body that's stronger than the rank that the person is before the sage mode transformation. The amount of chakra it cost to activate is 20, then 10 chakra points as its activated. The long range attacks it has is that the user can enhance the size and length of his bones. This makes it easier for distance ranged techniques.

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:08 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Cold, out of touched. That's what she felt in the moment that Czar fell, it was as if her entire life fell with it. Was this new guy another gang owner? Would he give her chocolate on the days she bled, while on her birthday and holidays she got to see the outside world. Czar made her love him, thats how he did with all of them. He said if they didn't love him, they would perish by the worst possible ways. Nikola knew that it meant the worse, since they had all come from different parts of the world. All from torture, experiments, rape, destruction. In the back, the other girls were screaming and yelping. They never seen him go down so hard, and this new guy. This teenager was so quick to end him. Akuma was gentle, and nice, a little older than she was and it suddenly made her angry. "What do you want!?" As she spoke the words, dark black flames exhaled from her mouth. He would need to step back, or else she would burn him down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:33 pm
Jai Bait

crying

-Flash back-
                                                                    Testial would watch as she breathed fire, jumping back he didn't take it as a threat. He could understand how she felt. She was taken from her parents along with the other girls, and forced into slavery. Something no human should suffer.
                                                                    "Please listen to me, I came here ignoring the orders to leave this alone. No one knows about this, but I came here to save you and the others. I am a ninja formally of kusagakure and now and Sunagakure, ((Extending his hand to her.)) Please allow me to help you, not as a duty, but as a brother."
                                                                    He said to her, he ignored the orders of the kage to leave this alone to come save them. He turned to the other girls which where all forced together by binding shackles. He picked up a kunai from earlier and threw it at the lock, breaking the chains, he watched as the freed girl would begin using the kunai to free the others. He slowly walked towards Nikola and put his hand out again.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

Sage mode

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:01 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Brother... She had never had one of those before. At first she was overwhelmed, then she was just numb. "Okay." She said, her tone was rigid in the scheme of things. The girls behind her started to calm down after they saw Nikolai stop fighting. Nik was always someone they looked up to, she might not have been the eldest but she was always the strongest. Especially when it came to Czar. But it was over, and Nikolai didn't have to be strong anymore. The hand extended to her was like... like a new safe home for her to grasp onto and never let go. A brother, is what he called himself, but standing there he didn't feel like an equal but a guardian. Someone to look over her. "Uncle." She spoke simply. "Uncle Akuma..." She took the hand and slowly rose. There were things she needed to take care of, the women, she needed to save them all before she could accept such a hand. So she turned back and opened a hand to the others. "Akuma, help me help them." She pleaded.

(possible end of flashback)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:42 pm
Jai Bait

crying

-Flash back-
                                                                    Uncle? that was a new one, but he was going to have to get use to it. He offered her family, protection, someone to help her through tough stages in her life. She grasped his hand and a smile grew on his face as he helped her up. She pleaded with him to help the other girls out. He nodded with enthusiasm. Turning towards the girl he would speak out and give words of hope and peace.
                                                                    "As you've seen, you have no more reason for fear. That man outside, he was the head of all of this. He will pay surely for his crimes, Now that i have freed you, You all have a new chance, a new beginning, Some of you may believe there is non for you, but your wrong, now you can decide what you can do, not some random sadistic man, You can now start a life with whom ever you want, Your finally free, Should you wish to come to the sand with me and become ninja, or live there for refuge, follow me, Or go to your original place of birth, where you were kidnapped from, feel free to travel there, i will supply you with enough food and water to get to said destination, I leave the choice in your hands."
                                                                    He said to the group, they no longer sit as caged birds in a place of darkness. Now they can spread there wings and fly, soar to where ever their wings will take them. He would notice the blood on him, Coming from the scratches on his chest from the upper ranked swordsmen, to the pain in his back from the man with the tonfa. They all decided to come with him to sunagakure, he would turn to the young girl and smile as he then spoke to her.
                                                                    "We have a long journey ahead, lets get going, don't want to have to travel during night.."
                                                                    He would say as the flash back begin to end. He would stare down the house as they stood in current time, 2 years from the event that ended ultimately in Him meeting nikola. "Hm Memories." He said.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

Sage mode

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 pm
Jai Bait

crying

What better place?....Why?....Why not? That was the true question. Bodies littered the area of which he continued to fight at. Akuma fought and fought until he finished his last opponent. The whole fight was intense, Akuma had sustained multiple injuries, the worse was a broken arm, all just from protecting this house. Entering, he looked around and sighed as he looked out the window.
                                                                    "They will not let this go."
                                                                    Walking into the living room, he would kneel down in the center and draw a Kunai.
                                                                    "Ashes, upon ashes, the blood spilled today can never amount to the blood spilled from war, I can only atone for my sins, but upon my death, the spirit of the once mighty general of the oda will awawken from the darkness, praise it be, no longer will i Akuma oda inhabit this physical body, but a man of a new name, that name being Nobunaga oda."
                                                                    From there he would plunge a Kunai into his chest, piercing his heart, leaving his body to fall over, and him bleeding out until ultimately his death.

[Chakra:]235/270
                                                                    [Speed/Strength:] 12/11
                                                                    PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • My Terrible Life
                                                                    • Over the rpc's life, they will go through multiple traumatizing events that will cause their mark of chaos to increase in length and travel from one side of the body to another.

• My Dark Soul
                                                                    • Depending on the rank, the user can regenerate wounds as the darkness will proceed to heal damaged cells and repair organs. Genin can fix and repair cuts and stabs of kunai and needle size, as well as bruises, aches, and pains. Chuunin can heal tear in muscles, sword cuts, and deep gashes. Jounin can heal abrasions, missing limbs, missing organs, and afflictions of illness. Kage can reattach their heads if decapitated, reassemble their brain or skeletal structure, and even defend infections to the bloodstream of any kind. This regeneration only works if the user has chakra and they will not heal in battle, unless no action (movement/evading does not count) has occurred that post.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
                                                                    • The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos. They also have a choice, if they choose not to manipulate any darkness, it can add a rank to the darkness element's strength.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
                                                                    • Ice manipulation to an extent of their rank, can even manipulate snow jutsus sent towards the user if the jutsu is below the users rank in order to halt the attack. Given the snow sub-element in addition to other sub elements.
                                                                    • Ice can be formed seamlessly and extremely fast.
                                                                    • Enhanced perception nearly to the point of prediction along with a very quick reaction time. At higher ranks, this perception can even rival the sharingan
                                                                    • +50 Chakra
                                                                    • If in authentic snow the wielder gains +1 base speed.

Completed BL stages
                                                                    • Stage One -- The Tainted Genin (Begins with the death of a family member or anything close in tragedy)
                                                                    The rpc's life begins in great tragedy as something happens to break the rpc's heart and makes them lose trust and belief in the world, tainting their heart with darkness. The manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos is very little at this rank and the transformation only causes the marks to glow during activation, which only happens during high amounts of stress or anger. The user's perception is heightened and if the user obtains a small fraction of the opponent's blood, the user can sense the opponents heartbeat while they are hidden, even behind walls, making sneaking pretty much impossible to them, receiving more of the opponent's blood will allow for them to be tainted by the user(the rpc must insert darkness into the opponent through physical contact), being tainted will cause their movements to weaken, their body to also constantly be in pain(though small), the tainting will cause them to lower one of their stats by 2 for the rest of the battle. This stage has a limit of 15 posts, no further. +3 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. You may add +1/+1 to both stats when your stage activates.

• Stage Two -- The Pained Chuunin (Begins with the murder of a close friend or the death of someone closer than a family member)
                                                                    The rpc's life takes another dangerous turn as the friend's blood traces along the rpc's face, the lover's blood if need be, the rpc's heart darkens and becomes a more...dreary existence, life becomes more painful as each day goes by but not without a benefit. The user's manipulation and tainting using darkness and chaos increases, along with more special abilities. The user is given multiple wings that resemble that of an insects, these wings move quickly, so quick that they become a blur upon movement. The wings, touch as they pass each other, giving off a harsh sound, the sound, if heard, gives off a dangerous madness-based genjutsu of Chuunin-ranked (chakra points must be given for the jutsu to activate), the genjutsu causes the opponent to become enveloped in darkness, pulled into the darkness and seems to be eaten alive even, the darkness devours them until there is nothing left but the darkness itself...did I also forget to mention the darkness? The wings also give flight. The user can taint the opponent's heart with more darkness than before, making their movements more...sluggish and also give them average amounts of internal pain. This stage has a limit of 12 posts, no further. +5 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+1 to both stats when the stage is activated, the stats do not stack with previous stages.

• Stage Three -- The Engulfed Jounin (Begins with the shinobi's home village being destroyed or the shinobi leaving their village to become a rogue)
                                                                    The shinobi's life dives into a darker world as their entire life shatters before their very eyes, clarity is scarce and very thought of being strong comes from the very hatred that lies in your heart. The user's tattoos spread around the arms and turn both arms into a darkened black. During this stage, the user grows 4 more arms, each made from the darkness and chaos of one's heart. These arms are easy to be destroyed but will always grow back, no matter the circumstance, only when the user exits the form will these arms disappear, these arms can be used for handseals, launching jutsu, holding weapons, or regular taijutsu, nothing more. The tainting of one's heart with darkness grows stronger and causes them to receive heavier damage when tainted(more prone to damage), this is the limit of this tainting and will go no higher in the fourth stage. This stage has a limit of 8 posts, no further. +10 pts. of chakra would have to be given each post afterwards to extend the use. Add +2/+2 to both stats and extend the base stat cap if need be, when the stage is activated.
                                                                    Tech's Used

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dying was something out of A story , things went dark and she was suddenly on an entirely different plain. But this place wasn't welcoming to say the least. She was surrounded by darkness. Suddenly Kaida was there, standing in front of her with a vacant expression. He looked good, alive. He was in front of her for the first time in months and she felt a sudden swell of happiness burst inside her. Only... There was something wrong. He wasn't saying anything, simply staring at her, and his hollowness... It was calling out to her. It was telling her a thousand things with one picture and she could narrow down to exactly what was the main idea. He was blaming her for his death, and it was entirely her fault. She reached out for him, desperate to pull him into a long, loving hug. He cringed away from her, his eyes suddenly filling with tears. He was looking at her with such pain, and when he finally spoke it broke her heart. "You killed me. I loved you, and you murdered me..." The pained expression soon contorted into one of full anger. She remembered this as how he looked that day. With such rage, it ran through several regions of hell and back. She was overwhelmed, desperate to get out, but soon his hands were around her name. Artemis called out for her mother, her father, even her uncle but no on came. She felt empty and done with almost everything entirely. Soon everything went black. Then Kaida came back, but it all happened again. The crying, the anger, the choking. It repeated itself in a never ending cycle and then- the images changed. Right when she begun to lose hope in almost everything, she suddenly wasn't herself anymore. She was standing in a large field, under a tree, looking up at the blue sky. The day was extremely nice, and if felt like something out of a picture. The view was beautiful, and in the distance the sound of training could be heard. Artemis suddenly thought that it resembled the Training Grounds of Konohagakure. A thin young lady with the strength of a grown man appeared in front of her with a large box, placing it at her feet. She had previously been giggling about memories of her true love, and so she assumed it was a present for Mothers Day. Not that she had been much of a mother, seeing as she dropped her kids off somewhere. She planned to go back, but only after the war. If she was going to die, she didn't want her children remember her at all. Artemis suddenly realized who it was... This was her mothers memories. Kirumi's hand appeared in her vision, and shifted the top lid from the box. Inside was a beatifully broken body that she recognized immediately as her father. Kirumi thought it was a joke at first, which was the saddest thing to witness. Artemis could hear everything going through her mind, and she already knew the outcome so it was terrible to witness. Her hand reached for his skin, instantly jerking back. She knew. Kirumi begun to scream, long and hard, before it turned into a disgusting sob of remorse. Artemis had never felt like this before, and before she knew it, her mother was forming her hands for the final jutsu that would steal her life. In her last moments, she had a memory of Hades. They were naming their children, and that's how they got their names. Her mothers final words were pathetic and sad, and when it finally ended it left Artemis puking into the dark abyss. What in the world... Was... That... Artemis gasped loudly as the world suddenly transformed around her. She was standing in the old abandon house where she found the scroll to the Tigers Summons, something handed down to her mother. Amon stood in front of her with a sad expression, one that she didn't know he was capable of making. "Look what you've done to yourself. Instead of having a simple, demonic conscious speaking to you... You decided to become a demon. This is cruel justice, don't you think? I'll find another embodiment, of course. But you..." He let out a wicked laugh. "You're going to hell. I'll see you there, but I have one last present for you. Might as well not hide it anymore... I'm going to show you the death of many. The suicide of Kana Shinkote and Nana Uran. You're fate could have been either of these... But of course you're going to take a whole new path." He disappeared from her view, and once again the scene changed.

But that wasn't the time. She saw his death in the corner of her eye, she couldn't just ignore it. She couldn't let another person die after seeing that. She grabbed the sides of her head and began to cry, mourn over the mans body. He killed himself too. He had no right. She began to make the sybols, collecting them all and pushing them all onto the correct spots of his body. She needed him to breathe, to live, because she didn't want to anymore. "Libra, balance those who have been unbalanced. The death of this was unfair, I call unto thee to bring back from the dead." She felt the chakra leaving her, she was sure that it was the end before life finally was released back into him. He would rise to be one of her, a member of the forsaken clan. She didn't want to say around to watch him arise. She couldn't take it. She left in a hurry. The shadows engulfed her, and she heading towards the west.

#FF9999
                                          User Image

Chaos_wolf12

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff