Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(The thread broke so hard. lol)

In response to Panthers' humongalonnaherpagonnabitchIain'tgottime4dis post, Shane's busy a** decided to have Kleine simply concede that Yumi is a stupid ho and leave. "With Yumi no longer occupying Konohagakure, there will be a new Hokage. That Hokage is Lucifer Karnata, my brother." This was a very positive thing, as it meant the Karnata Dynasty was under complete control over the military and aristocracy of the Fire Nation.

With those words, he took his exit, sure to kill Yumi whenever they next crossed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arriving on what was left of a nearby rooftop, Haruko surveyed the scene, assessing the destruction, and examining the people who remained. Yumi was no where to be seen, and neither was Shikayumi or Magnus. In fact, she didn't recognize almost anyone left down below. Deciding that jumping down would be a bad idea, she simply stayed on the rooftop, watching, and waiting to see what would develop next. Upon further examination, Michael also appeared to have disappeared. What was going on?

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:27 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin was afloat on her disk, iron sand tucked away in her cloak. She came back to see how everything had played out... Well mostly to get some food technically, but coming back was an eye opener. Everything was leveled out and everyone was gone, even Yumi, without a trace. Below Gin was another girl who looked like she was asking the same questions as she was: where did everyone go ?

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 16] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 12] | [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ :: 400] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru

Once the attack from Mitsu got reflected by the force of Amaterasu then he jumped back far enough so that he wasn't in immediate striking distance. When the clone launched the lightning-fireball combo at Mitsu, the Samurai threw the copy of Sekai at the attack before his vision became obscured, and he waited for the sword to inform him that he was within range, and at that moment the sword took on a purple aura before a black hole formed and absorbed the technique along with the blade. As the light died down Mitsu could see that Yumi was gone and Kleine was getting ready to leave as well, announcing that the new Hokage was Lucifer. Mitsu didn't have a problem with that, he held a relationship with Lucifer, even if it was a small one. As Haruko arrived, Mitsu called out to the female, "Yumi is gone. Lucifer is the new Hokage. A new forced called Kech Mara is collecting the Demons, and it seems they are strongly tied with the Mist..." Mitsu glanced towards Kya and the others before returning his gaze onto the Yonbi host. "I'll be taking a small leave from Konoha, no longer than a week at most if all goes well.." The blue haired male looked down at his sword as if he was going to say something to it, but they were already holding a telepathic conversation. After a moment passed, Mitsutada tossed his sword up into the air and the blade began to dissolve into the air as if being erased from existence, and with the vanishing of that sword, Mitsu was gone as well, for now. [exit]

-- "--" --

-- "--" --

Battle Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ -- ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                        • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                        • [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive.
                                                        • [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
                                                        • [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
                                                        • [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
                                                        • [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
                                                        • [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.
                                                        • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                        • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                        No One Hollars Aaron
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Mood: Normal - Mah
Thoughts: "Oooo.. no battle."
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: No One ~

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Kirigakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Kasumo's eyes remained on Lady Kya waiting for any kind of signal. Kasumo wanted something to do besides stand around and watched the fighting between the leafs Kage and Shogun. Her face painted with a painful expression of boredom so clear she didn't even try to hide her unflattering expression. Finally Kya had called those she brought with her to her side and Kasumo was there in moments. Not being that far to begin with but now she stood almost side and side with the Lady Mizukage. Her orders rang in her ear and as the metal lifted into the air at Kya's command it seemed things were over. 'Dame' Kasumo didn't even get her blade out before things got good. Let me restate that, her blade was out. It always was but she didn't get to cut anyone with it. Stepping back to Kya's side as her thin but toned arms dropped in a relaxed fashion. "Well..." Her simple words fell from her lips in a disappointing manner. New Kage and things seemed to be changing for the leaf village rather quickly. Turning to look at Lady Kya unsure if they would be staying or leaving now.

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:32 pm

So, it was true, they were after the demons. At least Mitsu did her the courtesy of not telling anyone else there that she had one. And Yumi, her former mentor and leader was gone now too. So much happened in such a short period of time. Things were happening faster than she could possibly hope to control it. She looked down, noticing Mitsu was still standing still, holding his sword. It was almost as if he still had something to say to her. If he was just going to leave, why did he say where he was going too. Pausing for a moment after Mitsu left, Haruko quickly followed suit, heading the same direction.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Kya could feel the tremors of everything going on. When Yumi decided to grandstand, Kya decided to just raise a wall of steel, using her Innveration. It protected her and all of her allies. His attack thwarted, the girl would just continue to watch what was left. She felt the tremors of the new comer and looked to her, her eyes still active. She could see in the girl a mass of chakra. It was clear to her, what she was, but she had seen enough fighting today. Kya was honestly bored of watching monkeys play at war for the day. She would turn to her Shinobi suddenly, and clear her throat. With a flick of her wrist, she would turn and head towards the gates.

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

Stored Techniques

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:36 pm

User Image

There was still a bit of commotion going on until they left. The ramen shop was totally wrecked... Which meant.. No food ?! Deeply saddened Gin stood on her disk and made her way to the kage's office.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Mood: Normal - Mah
Thoughts: "Oooo.. no battle."
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: No One ~

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Kirigakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Kasumo watched as a wall of steel lifted into the air at Kya's command. Her gentle gaze shifting back to look at the Lady Kage as she provided protection for them all. Turning to them all and then suddenly, clearing her throat. Time to leave. Kasumo turned on her heels and followed after Kya as the mist shinobi's would leave with their Mizukage. Heading towards the gates. [Exit]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 am

User Image

Gin walked to where the cafe once was and waited for the other girl to arrive.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Loto Teh Sake

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Yea, it had took the damsel quite a while to make it to the scene. The woman's oncoming presence marked as a stampede of repititious clicks. Yes, on the way she had stopped to change clothes, the girl had to stay fresh of course. She entered the shops vicinity and noticed the wreckage, not that bad. Soon Skylar spotted her new comrade and raised her eyebrows. With a swift catwalk towards Gin, Sky analyzed her starting at her feet. No bruises? No cuts? Non injuries whatsoever? Gin had been blasted through the wall not too long ago. "Girl! You must be some kinda tank or something. Boobs of steel or something." Sky joked. With the pearly white grin beaming onto Gin, the girl would have no choice but to deem her peaceful."What was the mission again..?"

Technique :
                                                          Rockgirl809

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

User Image

Getting ticked for how long this girl was taking Gin was just ready to leave. It was until she heard walking behind her making her turn around. Then the girl spoke about seeing no marks. Barely listening and eating to get this job done she replied, "Yeah... Something. Fix the shop. Do you so happen to have wood style." Gin's styles are more of a... Distruction type instead of building making her the worst candidate for this task.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Loto Teh Sake

-EM- Epic Muffin

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh my this lady was a boring little pride. Choosing not to press her companion's indifferent attitude, Sky simply shook her head no."Nope, plus he said you'd rebuild. I was told to assess the damages and report back to him on how much it would be to rebuild. Or something along those lines..so...", her interpretation of the Hokage's words were offered. Sky retrieved the vanity mirror hidden with her bra and began poking at her lips. The Crimson lipstick was beginning to dull, it needed reapplication. Ugh, being beautiful took so much work. Oh yea, the mission. "Go ahead and begin...I'll go ask around."

Technique :
                                                          Rockgirl809

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:17 pm

User Image

Growing frustrated with this girl Gin rose both her arms from under her cloak, iron sand surrounding the girl slowly turning into oh so thin senbons. "Listen here girl. I don't give two shi*s about your so called glamour. You are staying here and helping me build or honestly you can do it yourself... Besides... I had front row seats to this disaster anyways..." Gin hated people who tried to take the easy way out.. With this girl,it was all because she wanted to stay... Pretty. Weaving little to almost no hand signs a lightning clone appeared and left to the kage office. One thing needed to be done was get close to this man and earn his complete trust.

In the meantime Gun created a lightening clone and a piece of lightning string. She put it around the clones finger for safe measure and headed out to go around about.

Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Loto Teh Sake

Rockgirl809

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items