Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]
[霧] Whispers through the Mist: Announcements [霧]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am
User Image

A n n o u n c e m e n t s
      _________

User Image
            Whispers through the Mist: Announcements

To keep the village flowing smoothly, Kirigakure has a message system comprised of a combination of messenger birds, squirrels, and ninja to deliver any announcements that the acting Mizukage and other important figures have for the village. These rp announcements will be posted in
            dark blue. Any non-rp announcements (such as the closing of a thread, etc.) will be posted in black. Note that this thread is only for announcements, no OOC or rping please. If you have any questions about the announcements, quote the announcer in the OOC thread. Please do not post anything else other than announcements in this thread and, even then, please only make announcements if you are allowed to. And to those who are allowed to but have been known to write nonsense (like unicorn haikus), please do not abuse your privilege.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Alright my fellow Kirigakurans!
This here is my first announcement as your Mizukage so I'm gonna ask y'all to listen up or you might miss something of importance.
First and only round of business, The Mist 7. Now I know this might be a point of excitement for you my friends, but the time being is too early for such an introduction to the NUR world. As that is the case, the thread shall be locked until such a time as the seven positions are available. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 pm
Chuunin and Genin report to the Training grounds and Find Sin Uchiha to be assigned missions and such.  
Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games