Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
M 27 seeks GF

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koa_Neuva

Fashionable Streaker

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:46 pm
· ☠☠ ·

Please start with your A/S/L and whatever you prefer to be called.

Hello, you can call me Koa. I decided to put some serious effort on here since I can't seem to find anything meaningful on dating sites. Every time I try, I get shut down. Right now I'm mostly working and trying to find a better job so I can squeeze back into college.

I enjoy many things gaming, anime, cartoons, listening to music, reading, writing, board games (like Magic and Yugioh). My friends say I'm a great guy, and after years of them pounding it into my head I finally am starting to accept them calling me that. I love making people I know laugh, even though my humor is a lot of the times dry and/or reference based. I am a very laid back person. Only time I really get upset is over online gaming and when people question their trust in me. I don't really like putting up with ignorant people who choose to remain ignorant. I'm not the religious sort, but I don't mind dating someone who is so as long as they are open minded about what I believe in. I'm confident I'm a good looking guy, just not everyone's cup of tea. I'm 6'2" and kind of chubby, but I've been losing a lot of weight recently.

When it comes to what I am looking for in a relationship, I'm looking for the best friend who just happens to turn into my lover. I don't want a fling, I want something serious, a long lasting relationship, and one day marriage if the relationship goes well enough. I would like to be able just to meet someone and be done with dating once and for all. I'd prefer if it was with someone 21+, but age is really just a number to me unless you're under 18, I just can't go lower than that, sorry.

Message or PM me if you're interested. smile

· ☠☠ ·

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 am
· ☠☠ ·

Bump

· ☠☠ ·

Koa_Neuva

Fashionable Streaker

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Koa_Neuva

Fashionable Streaker

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 pm
· ☠☠ ·

Bump

· ☠☠ ·

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 am
User Image

We're so ooooold cat_4laugh cat_crying
User Image

AngeliQ

Fashionable Star

Koa_Neuva

Fashionable Streaker

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm
AngeliQ
http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag381/jowanabre/Pixels/tumblr_inline_mho2rbRAMb1roozkr_zps05f15bff.gif
We're so ooooold cat_4laugh cat_crying
http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag381/jowanabre/Pixels/tumblr_makngx2ZaX1roozkr_zps38b64640.gif

· ☠☠ ·

Well compared to the average user here, yes. Otherwise, I'm not going to say I'm old until I'm dead. smile

So hello, how are you?

· ☠☠ ·

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces