Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:29 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Armand Tikoshi v7
                      Nickname: The Anomaly

Ethnicity: Unknown
                      Height: 6'2"
                      Weight: 165 lbs.
                      Personality: Bubbly. Drifter. Twisted.

Sexuality: Unknown
                      Family: Unknown

Theme Song: -
                      Nindo: Do it for the story.
                      Background Info: A celestial anomaly that the universe can't seem to get rid of. Easy to kill, but nearly impossible to keep dead. Might be more than human, or might be a pile of coincidences.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Durable
                      Weakness: Strategy
                      Village: Cloud
                      Class: Assassin
                      Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku
                        ↬ Stage

Clan Jiongu

Chakra Points: Genin chakra points

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                        All

g e n i n

All

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Dance of the Assassin - Stage 2
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Jiongu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      Repair
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Shikotsumyaku
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:47 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Yuudai Joukai Yoshimistu
Nicknames: Yuu, Yoshi
Birth date: January 11th
Sexuality: He has no real preference

Religion: Nihilism

Birth Country: Lightning
Country of Residence: Lightning
Position: Lowly Assassin
Social Class: Lower

Race: Caucasian
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

He's like that one customer service rep that transfers you rather than taking your call and dealing with your issue, you can't do anything to him with your current status but you wish you could.

Take on warfare: If its gotta be done, then it has to be done
Loyalty to Village- Not so great, the pay always has to be the best
Theme song: IKKOUZE
Height: 5 ft 2 in
Weight: 98 lbs.
Build: Lean, Child-Like
Hair Color: Charcoal Black
Eye Color: Citrine Orange
Complexion: Pretty Pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kumo
Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Konoha

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            Now this is a story all about how his life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there and tell ya how Yuudai became a killer. DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH, NUH NUH NUH, iiiiiiin west philadel- he got trained to kill shinobi, high class officials, and guards after being taken from the slums and selected to be one of the few children of his village to become a child assassin.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Ninjutsu

Bloodline: Jinton
Clan: Joukai

Speed: 3
Strength: 3
Chakra: 180

xxxSKILLS

Universal

Start with Substitution, Clone, and Transformation techniques

Genin Level Completed

Fire

Academy Level Completed

Genin Level Completed

Wind

Academy Level Completed

Genin Level Completed

Earth

TO BE UNLOCKED AT JOUNIN

Jinton

Jinton: Butai Sujuu no Jutsu - [ Dust Release: Elemental Manipulation ]
          Rank - E
          This jutsu allows the user to manipulate all three elements (they can't manipulate them in the normal fashion; all it means is that they can merge them) that they have at once which allows them to use the power of the kekkai tota: The Dust release to the fullest of their abilities. All users must learn this jutsu before they can fully and openly use the power of their Bloodline. Allows you to manipulate Jinton to varying degrees.

Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique ]
          Rank - D
          This skill must be learned before one can learn the variation that are the true attacks. This skill forms a small sphere of chakra in the user palms. That orb is what creates the signature attacks of the bloodline. In other words, this is another skill you must learn, if you do not, than you cannot use any of the jutsu below.

Joukai

Heaven String Impalement C
          The user calls the Heaven Strings from the sky like spears and attempts to have them stab into the opponent. Up to ten strings may be summoned with one use of this jutsu.

Blinding Fist Technique C
          Using his light power, the Joukai will allow his hands to become incredibly bright, heavily impairing the vision of anyone who looks at them. Dojutsu are incredibly hindered by this technique, as their increased clarity of vision and magnification would have an even more catastrophic effect.

Styles

N/A

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:31 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Han Heiland
Nicknames: Han
Birth date: June 5th
Sexuality: He has no real preference

Religion: Hinduism

Birth Country: Sound
Country of Residence: Sound
Position: High Noble
Social Class: High

Race: Caucasian
Alignment: Lawful Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

He's respectful but also holds himself on a high pedestal because of his ancestry.

Take on warfare: The path to victory is paved with blood
Loyalty to Village- All against it baffles me
Theme song: The Hand
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Turquoise
Complexion: Pretty Pale

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Sound
Culture:

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Konoha

He was born from greatness, therefore, he is great. He was created from sacrifices from his family and one old body from his previous ancestor, whose very soul and existence transferred into Han while buried deep within the womb. From there, Han would start anew as himself with a new life but also an old life that clung tight to his very being, unable to be released from the world as he felt as if he was still needed. Han was treated like a prince within his family but he thought himself more of a king than a prince. From there, he would slowly start to resent his father, and even his grandfather who clung to him from the very beginning and would plot to cut all ties with his current family to rise to the very top.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Ice Sage

Bloodline 1: The Pale Demons
Bloodline 2: The Psycho Demons

Speed: 4
Chakra: 175

xxxSKILLS

UNIVERSAL

Start with Substitution, Clone, and Transformation techniques

THE PALE DEMONS

THE PSYCHO DEMONS

• Second Set C
          Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

• Negative Force C-SS
          A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet. It cannot be used on other people or objects that they are currently touching/using. It cannot be applied to entire floors or walls, but can be applied to less massive structures such as pillars and boulders.

• Positive Force C-SS
          A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

• The Shift: Psycho Shock C-SS
          Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well. This works only within a fifty foot radius. This move can specifically follow the caster or an opponent, but not both at the same time.

• Psycho Soul C-SS (can be instantly amplified)
          The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

ICE

Styles

N/A

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 am
            X
            XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: TAKAHARA UZUMAKI-SENJU
            Ethnicity: Soranaar and Konohakara - Germanic and Asian
            Height: 6'2"
            Weight: 201LBs

Alignment: Lawful Good
            Culture: Konohakara
            Religion: Hakan and Tamei, Earth and Moon
            Sexuality: Bisexual - leans towards men
            Family: Ancestors: Christian Uzumaki (supposedly) - in reality, Shinsei Karnata and Meiko Senju

Siblings: Mako Senju (17), Meiko Senju (17), Keisuke Senju (14)

Parents: Junko Uzumaki (39) (Alive), Yonderu Senju (43) (Dead)
            Social Class: Upper-Middle
            Relationship: None

Theme Song: Like Clockwork
            Battle Theme(s): Kill

Quote: "The will of fire will scald the unjust."

Ancestral Information: While allegedly the descendant of Christian Uzumaki and Meiko Senju, born from the union of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, the familial line that Takahara spawned from is one seething in intrigue and misfortune.

In truth, Christian Uzumaki died childless and his marriage to Meiko was one of alliance rather than love. It was not Christian who gave Meiko his child, but the Shogun of the Land of Fire, Shinsei Karnata (called Kleine among Soranaar). The great warlord, who had by then conquered much of the known world, saw the need to create an heir and was pressured to do so by his council. The Shogun beckoned the great Senju Clan to Bai Don, the Palace of Hi no Kuni, and bargained for the virginity of Meiko Senju, the firstborn daughter of the Lord of the Clan. When the Lord refused, Shinsei struck a great deal of the Clan dead and took the woman as his prisoner. He impregnated her, though kept silent about the union, wondering if a better partner could be found - and more willingly - to create the next generation of the Fire Country's leadership.

During her imprisonment, Christian Uzumaki had been commissioned by Shinsei to herald the merging of Uzushiogakure - the Land of Whirlpools - with Hi no Kuni, further expanding the Empire. He managed to succeed and therefore protect his people, though he remained staunchly opposed to Shinsei. In his time working as a diplomat within Bai Don, he collaborated with Meiko Senju to obtain her freedom. Christian continued to work under Shinsei for nearly a decade, and at one point even became the Shogun's alleged lover and served as the Daimyo of Uzushio no Kuni. It is unknown to this day whether or not Christian served Shinsei merely to manipulate him or whether or not he truly held some form of loyalty to the Shogun. However, what is known to some small number of Senju and Uzumaki is that Christian did in fact manage to convince the Shogun to release Meiko and announce his children with her as Christian's, forging the bond between Senju and Uzumaki, though built upon a lie.

Eventually, Shinsei discovered a great well of power during expeditions of the Western Lands, something unknown to the natives yet evident to the shinobi by means of their connection to chakra and spiritual energy. This great store of energy, known only now as the Heart of an Old God, became utilized by the Shogun to conquer all of the Western Kingdoms in Hi no Kuni's path. The store of power, initially used as an amplifier of the Shogun's energy, had eventually formed sentience during the long meld between it and its wielder. Shinsei grew maddened by whispers that compelled him to dark things; darker than what he'd already done. As a man who forged an Empire based on fear, blood, order and punishment, one can only imagine what great darkness could form when such an individual was further worsened and sent deeper into malevolence. The collapse of the Karna Empire - Shinsei's Empire - came shortly after a period of violence and cruelty unseen before in history. Christian partook in the deposition of the Shogun, the fragmenting of the Empire and ultimately the death of Shinsei, an event immortalized to this day.

And, as the descendants of this hated ruler, Christian concealed the identity of Takahara's ancestors and called them his own children. Only a few Uzumaki and Senju know that much of their current Clan rulership descends from their greatest adversary, and they choose to remain silent or be damned by this dark past.

Background Info:
            xxBack Then: Ten Years Ago

Will I be strong like great-grandfather? He asked himself, staring at the wooden coffin that they had begun to settle into the ground. The Senju was still a young child, a boy of nine, but just now he'd experienced the first death within his family. His great-grandfather, after almost a hundred years of digging and digging, had met the end of his excavation. Maybe, he theorized, all of his focus on being strong for others made him forget to be strong for himself. For so long, everyone watched him grow sickly and weak, wheezes frequenting more than words. Gags and heavy breath coming where words of endearment used to come for his children. It was a sad day to see that his struggle had ended, though a happy one to know that he was in a better place. Or at least everyone else seemed to think he'd went to a better place. The old witch said that when people died, they went to Mū, or nothingness. Even at this early age, he'd begun to notice that everyone was more aware of that reality than they assumed. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so afraid of the life after life.

"Come come, little Takahara," His grandmother pulled him away. She was always the type to revel in joy and festivity in her peers, so this dreadful funeral business was the opposite of her forte. Not to mention, things were very tense here. They'd taken the old man all the way back to Konoha, so that he could die where he was born. It was mutually agreed on; the main branch wouldn't be so unkind to their offspring. But the children seemed to be so spiteful to their mothers and fathers, as if they were to blame for their being stuck in mist, away from the ancestral homeland. The funny thing was, great-grandaddy was the reason the people split apart. Did that mean with him gone, they could come back together again? "Grandma," He pulled on her skirt. "This is really strange for a funeral, you know? Everyone's supposed to be sad, but they all look so..." Relieved. He didn't even know the word, because his whole life was spent circling around ninjutsu; power. Words that normal children of his age knew, didn't come so easy to him.

"They're just trying to hide their sadness, Hara-hara." She lied, but what could she really say? Her father wasn't a disease. The people joined his migration to mist because they believed in him. He was a great man. They just missed the rest of their people, the cousins and neighbors they never got to have. The elders, especially, had regretted leaving as young adults to join the old sage. It was a childish decision that made a permanent rift in the Senju clan. "But there is no reason to be sad. Care for him and love him like you always have. In truth, there's no difference between life and death. What changes is what you're aware of. He'll be enlightened to a million new things, and find his place in the universe. That doesn't sound so bad, right?" She smiled brightly, and took both of his hands. He looked down, and backpedaled a bit until his back met the stone bench. "I guess that doesn't sound so bad..." He admitted. It'd be nice if he could make peace with the universe. It seemed like a powerful and wise friend to have.

"Have you been liking Konohagakure so far?" She took a seat next to him, and palmed through his silky hair. He kicked his feet as he thought of an answer. He definitely liked it, just didn't know how to start vocalizing it! "Yeah! The statue faces are awesome! There are so many other Senju and they've taught me some neat tricks, too! Baku showed me how to pull stumps out of the earth, although somehow mine ended up a lot bigger than his. We even got to lie down on mine and his mom read us both a story. It was about the founding of the village, and the will of fire. The Senju are really respected here, aren't they? They're loved, unlike back in Kiri. They're like the village's family. I..." He stopped, and went quiet. The boy hadn't really decided on anything, but he'd learned and experienced so much here that he wanted to stay forever. "The Senju's relationship with Konoha is beautiful, Takahara. The hidden leaf has grown on the tree of our brethren, fallen to ground when it was ready to leave us. We helped to build this great nation, and in return, we are loved. It's love that makes the Senju so strong, so that is why we are our greatest here. My wish is that we can all return to our roots."

His grandmother, too, had regrets. She wished that she'd made the choice when she still had it to come live in Konoha forever. A Senju could never be made to belong away from their home. They all had that same longing. "You want to come live here, don't you?" She could read him only because she was in his shoes once. Takahara was much like herself when she was younger. And to her, that only made it seem like a second chance; a redemption. "I think so, but... dad and mom. And you. I know you're all really sad right now, so I don't want to disappear too." He frowned, but her gentle fingers washed away the sadness from his cheeks, and her smile brought light and reassurance into his spirit. "Don't be afraid to pursue your own path, Takahara. Your father and mother only want what's best for you. It is not in their place to demand anything more. You're your own person, and one day you'll be the finest man in the whole world. I believe that you can become a hero of peace and harmony if you are allowed to grow in Konohagakure." As if to give him a mission, she took her thumb and rubbed it against his forehead. It was her blessing to do the best that he could.

"Grandma," He called her quietly. "Yes?" The old woman asked. Takahara brought his hand into a fist, and brought it in front of his face. His teeth turned into a great grin, and he spoke to her his dream: "I'm going to become Hokage, and save the world. Then mom and dad and all of you can come back home where you belong. You've gotta keep them happy and healthy while I'm gone. Maybe get mom to have another baby so she can feel less lonely. Okay?" The old woman's whole spirit was lifted up, and she became more excited than she had in years. Takahara was the sweetest and most considerate person she knew, and it was going to be hard to let him go. But she loved him, and that love could fill the gap he'd leave behind. "Okay, Takahara! You've got a deal!"

xxWith Love: Five Years Ago

He felt so jaded. Even as he came back to his origins, he saw nothing here of excitement. There were tombstones running up to their estate, all of the lost Senju who'd been forced to fill the gap of great-grandfather. The people here were weaker and lesser in number than the Senju in Konohagakure, and yet they were to be his family. On his journey back to this place, he thought alot on what he did in that far away city. With no one to give him direction, he spent most of his time just playing with the other children and getting himself into the sort of trouble that got him sent away. What was all of that really for? He'd left a great gap between he and his family, and they'd probably never consider him the same. "Takahara!" A bizarre voice called. He didn't know it, but apparently it knew him. It was a pale, tall guy, his age. The clan symbol screamed Uchiha, and it was. Oh, Yuusuke. "Long time no see! I heard you moved to Konoha! Are you going up to your clan estate?" He was surprisingly more bubbly than usual. Takahara was usually the one screaming and nagging, with Yuusuke being the one telling him to pipe down. Maybe this was just surprisingly more cheery than the sort of interaction he'd faced at Konohagakure.

"You heard right. But yeah, I'm going home. Mom and dad really want to see me. Gotta go make sure I don't keep them waiting, right? Bye-bye." Cold. His voice was dead and completely frosted. In that one instant between the last word and the moment his lips shut, Yuusuke immediately could feel it all. Takahara wasn't the same cheery kid. Now he was a jerk. The Uchiha moved aside, and let him go on his way. Maybe Mikoto and Ping could cheer him up more than a lousy old guy friend. They'd become quite the paramours anyway, so they could at least bring him excitement in other ways. Maybe.

The teenager continued up the hill, until he came across the "Senju Estate" sign. It was ironically on the opposite side of the Uchiha, as if they were supposed to be in a war of balance; maybe the victor would be decided depending on their quantity of mahogany. Not surprisingly, at the gate, there was no one of excitement. The shinobi guarding the entrance silently let him pass, signaling the start of his brutal reunion. He continued all the way up the compound and didn't manage to see his family until he'd come into his parents room. They were arguing, with a screaming toddler pulling on his mother's dress. He made sure that neither of them noticed he'd even slipped by, because he didn't want to ruin their precious familial bonding. Part of him regretted recommending that his mother had a new child. Whoever that child was, he knew it'd be way more special to them than him. They'd probably forget that he was even here or that he ever left. From the looks of it, they already did.

The one person he wanted to see right now was his grandmother. He heard that she was the new Elder of the clan, as her husband had passed away two years before. She wrote to him often, and never before had he received such a rotten feeling as he did when he saw the words on that informer; his grandmother trying to pretend she wasn't totally broken and in grief. She once again reminded him of the life after life, but the second time he didn't believe it so well. He was already old enough and smart enough to not trust in ideas that were bred from the desire of the heart. His grandmother had many desires still there before she'd eventually pass on too, and rightfully so. She'd lived such a hard fought life, constantly struggling between reality and the mistakes of the past.

When he came across her room, he couldn't help but open the door. It was there that he first saw her face again, weak and sickly like the face of great-grandfather. If she had already come to that point, then she'd probably join them all in Mū soon. That was a shame, because then he'd really be completely alone in the world. "Takahara..." Her voice was weak, and sad. He could see that, and because of that, all of the guilt and desperation from the last few years returned freshly to his mind. The Senju saw their mutual past too, images of his grandmother pushing his swing. Words from her lips, both of wisdom and sincerity. He remembered how much he needed her, and how much he loved her. With all of these images flashing in his head, he could still manage to see her clearly. Sick, sad, dying. His heart wept for the years they could've spent together, lost. He felt like this was the last time he'd ever get to see her. "Grandma..." His voice was broken, his eyes flowing with tears. "I missed you so much. I really, really, really missed you. I'm so sorry that I left for so long." He ran over to hug her, although he made sure to be cautious, as she felt so frail. It felt like there was nothing separating him from her bones, and that was painful and tormenting to him.

"I've missed you too, Hara-Hara. But you know, I've always been thinking about you, and monitoring you. Trying to protect you. I've still gotten to watch you grow, even if from afar." She smiled, and even with her weak bones, still wrapped him in a strong and dependable embrace. It was like when he was young. "For a grandmother, the greatest joy is watching the future generation thrive. I can already see that you've still got a heart full of love. Just remember how important that is. We are all born from love, and it is love that creates new life. The Senju know this the best, and it is our main source of power, just like I told you when you were little. I love you, Takahara. That's what kept me alive through all of this..." A tear slid down her face, "Decay. I knew that when you came back, I'd have to guide you for a little while longer before I could go." She was so right there, she didn't even know. He needed guidance now more than ever. The past five years, for him, had been spent in grief. It was a life that made him wish for the life after.

But like her, his desire to reconnect with his loved ones kept him going. It was a simple principal, although hard to recognize in this sort of world. You will only ever love a few people in your life. The ones you do love, you often forget to appreciate that bond as you go through hardships and discover situations to mitigate your gratefulness. "I'll keep going on and growing strong," he told her. "So you have to make sure to do that too, okay? For years and years. For another lifetime. We all need you and love you, especially me. I don't know what I'd do if you were to leave me too..." He was so anguished, and so was she. It was hard to fight death; you could only hope to stick out for as long as possible before the shinigami's cold blade pierced through.

"Okay, Takahara," She started, just like last time. "You've got a deal." For that one second, he felt like he could redo it all again. He could do it right, with just those words.

xxShinigami: Two Years Ago

The water flowing down his body was mixed with salt and tears. His palm was pressed against the wall, and his face was looking down at the drain, sending his grief off to worlds away. He could barely breathe, the pain taking the air from his lungs. He remembered everything all over again, just like when he first saw her face. This time, though, his memories didn't come back because of a reunion, but a departure. He still couldn't believe it -- in that room, her dead body. He saw it, and everyone panicked, and he just couldn't think straight. He'd become a Chuunin just a week ago. All of the duty and excitement made him forget his self-imposed obligation; to keep his eye on his grandmother. He told himself that he'd know when her time would come, so that they could have one final talk. So that she could send him off with beautiful honeyed words and he could remember and live by them forever. But instead, just as he returned from a mission, all he saw was the cold, dead corpse of a warm, lively woman.

He was absolutely crushed. "Takahara! Please, open the door! You've been in here for like, four hours! I've gotta pee!" His mom. The last person he needed to talk to right now. He just ignored her. If he made her wait long enough, she'd just go bring her new baby to one of her friends houses and go flush her guts down their toilet. He couldn't give a damn about anything or anyone else in the world right now. Grandma... he repeated to himself. He must've chanted that title of hers a million times since she'd died. It wouldn't bring her back, but it brought back different aspects of her. If he could just reunite them all, she could live on in his memory. He could keep her alive through love, like the ancient Senju always did. It was this idea that brought about the Will of Fire, which brought honor to the ancestors. His grandmother needed so much honor with all that she'd done for their family. She'd get all of it, even if he was the only one who'd be trying to provide it. When you lost the only one thing you had, you had a choice to either move on or dedicate yourself to the cause of that one thing.

His grandmother told them all to return Senpou Mokuton. To save the family. And she told him to become the greatest man to ever live. He couldn't do that if he was just going to sit around and cry all day. Really. He'd been doing this for four hours.

He got out of the shower, wrinkled as a prune and content with wasting half of the nation's water supply on his sob fest. That probably wasn't even done with, but he could take a break for a while. He had to at least try and pretend to be strong like his great-grandfather. He recalled that being a wish from when he was very young, and although he knew he might never reach that level, he damn well had to try. He had such a short life for everything he'd been entrusted with. Four hour crying breaks could at least be done with some sit-ups and chakra training, right? "Taka," He heard a voice at the door. Yuusuke, his best friend. He'd at least wrapped a towel around his waist, so he opened up and revealed his face. Takahara wasn't as pretty as usual, but he wasn't in the business of beauty at the moment. "Hi." He didn't say anything else. The Uchiha put a hand on his shoulder, though it was a bit wet so his palm slid down and off into the air. "I heard what happened to your grandmother, Hara. Your little brother sent me here to talk to you. He's really worried about you." Little brother? Sometimes he forgot he had one.

"Don't worry, it's not bothering me as much as you guys think. I'll persevere." He lied. He always lied to try and seem stronger than he was. He moved Yuusuke aside to grab some clothes, then slipped them on with his back turned to the Uchiha. He was still fairly drenched, but at least he didn't look like he was about to engage in erotica. "You know, I don't believe that. I think that you won't persevere unless someone's there to give you courage. I'm not as dumb as you think I am, Takahara. I know your grandma meant everything to you. But she's gone now. You've gotta be str--" He stopped, and you'd be surprised as to why. He was grabbed by a giant root, and then thrown into the hamper. Takahara continued to walk down the exit hall from the bathroom, as if he didn't do anything. It was a petty reaction, but it wouldn't aggravate Yuusuke like he wanted it to. Instead, he'd stand up and keep trying. He was going to show him that he was a real friend.

"I love you like a brother, Takahara. You know that my dad died a few months ago, and since then you've been my only friend. Like you, I've been hurt, and am still hurting. But I knew that I could only get better if I trusted someone to take the load off for me. You've been a great friend, and I want to be a great friend too. We can survive in this mess if we work together." He offered his hand to him, and while he was reluctant to accept, the vision of him standing there and being rejected when all he wanted was to help... that hurt him too much. He turned back and accepted his hand, which led into a hug. Fast forward several hours, and somehow, they were on a journey back to Konohagakure.

xxPresent Day. Present Time. Narrative.

Yuusuke and Takahara said their goodbyes to Ping and Mikoto, as well as to what remained of their family. Both of them wanted to reconnect with their roots; the ancestral homes of the Uchiha and Senju. Takahara was reluctant, as he'd already been rejected by his family across the sea. Yuusuke, on the other hand, had never experienced something like this before. He was extremely excited to discover his heritage, and along the way he drifted from Takahara. They stopped talking after a while, but not because of Taka; he always tried very hard to keep together. They came with the intention of being each others leverage, but with new and exciting things, the Senju lost his relevance in the young man's life. This revelation was a heartbreak and a disappointment, and yet he had taught himself not to be saddened over this loss.

A year after they arrived, he was informed that Yuusuke was killed on a mission, as he tried to sacrifice one of his friends to awaken the mangekyou. Apparently he succeeded in killing them, but the next level of his eyes did not unlock, and so he was defenseless against the other Uchiha who had become aware of this betrayal. Takahara believed that maybe, at least as a last gesture, his spirit told him that the Senju was his best friend, not that fake. Maybe Yuusuke knew that, but he could never bring himself to hurt the guy who'd made his life worth living. The whole affair of his death made the Senju extremely conflicted, and it was apparent that he was facing a mid-life crisis. He was lost on who he was or what he wanted, and who was still there for him. With few friends and little ground, he felt like he wanted to go back home. But he could still train and grow here. Plus, he could never reveal this tragedy to the family waiting for Yuu to come back, and to Mikoto and Ping.

The more he continued on, the harder it became to handle the weight of the last year. He'd lost his two dearest people, and once again, was completely lost. It was at this strange moment of contemplation that the Elder of the Senju came to Takahara's quarters, noticing his saddened complexion and his lost grasp on life. He reminded him of the beauties of life, and how even in the darkest moment, you could still see a glimmer of light. He vowed to show the young Senju a new hope for his life, and introduced him to many friends and close cousins that could help him come back together. It took months of time to heal, but he did learn to be a part of a family again. Under an oak tree, he buried his memories of Yuusuke; some old rags he'd left with him, a poem, and a golden locket he'd given him when they first got to Konoha. He finally let that part of his life go, and his calmed mind reflected a calmed body.

He shortly after became Jounin. It was at this moment where, in the midst of his spiritual enlightenment, his growth was truly tested. With Konoha failing as a city and Hi no Kuni declining as a nation, his family planted a seed; a new Compound in Otogakure, with Takahara as one of its wardens and protectors.

Other Info

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Medical power and ninjutsu diversity
            Weakness: Diverse; few solid weaknesses, but few exemplary strengths

Class: Medical
            Bloodline: Senju - Ninjutsu Path
            Clan: Anokai
            Implant: N/A

Chakra: 250
            Speed Rank: 5
            Strength Rank: 7

Missions Complete:
              S 0
              A 0
              B 0
              C 0
              D 0
              E 0

Opponents Killed in Real Battle:
            Players Beat in SFA Battles:

XXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
            Ninjutsu
              Universal

a c a d e m y
              All universal learned

g e n i n
              All universal learned

c h u u n i n
              All universal learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Senju: Mokuton

a c a d e m y
                  All Senju learned

g e n i n
                  All Senju learned

c h u u n i n
                  All Senju learned

j o u n i n
                  All Senju learned

s a n n i n

Anokai

a c a d e m y
                    All Anokai learned

g e n i n
                    All Anokai learned

c h u u n i n
                    All Anokai learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Earth

a c a d e m y
                        All Earth learned

g e n i n
                        All Earth learned

c h u u n i n
                        All Earth learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Water

a c a d e m y
                            All Water learned

g e n i n
                            All Water learned

c h u u n i n
                            All Water learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Wind

a c a d e m y
                                All Water learned

g e n i n
                                All Water learned

c h u u n i n
                                All Water learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Medical

a c a d e m y
                                    All Medical learned

g e n i n
                                    All Medical learned

c h u u n i n
                                    All Medical learned

j o u n i n
                                    All Medical learned

s a n n i n

Genjutsu

Base

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                                        Kai (Release)

c h u u n i n
                                      j o u n i n
                                      s a n n i n

The Wild Hunt
                            Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
                            • Beta Citizen 0
                            • Beta Explorer 0
                            • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
                            Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
                            • Beta Citizen 0
                            • Beta Explorer 0
                            • Beta Critic 0
                            PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:02 am
                            OKAY. So firstly, gais, we still need to approve profiles. I know we wanna be more chill and all, but please keep up with profile approvals because this is just sad. Our backlog is a month long; we took so long people just started RPing!

@Tyler, your broken code triggers me but approved.

@Hadou, both approved.

@Kerron, all gucci.

@Aaron, Aydan's profile is so troll and incomplete I can't approve it lol. Sumiko and Haskdnakld or whatever are approved though.

@GildedHope, all good! Approved on both!

@Hayes, Zephyr's profile is so troll. >> Please
                            I think that's a new record for profile trolling. Be real widdus.

Lillian's is approved. Sexuality isn't non-binary though, even by SJW standards. It's gender that they think is "non-binary".

@Oliver, all approved. Also, new Cecil is hot. My new goal is to bed him. Ty.

@Jon, all approved

@Song, all approved

@Jai, all approved

@Bloodhound, all approved

@Rae, is your class S or Samurai? lol

Approved tho.  
                            PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 pm
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image
                                                XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Katsuro Kamikira Senju
                                                Nickname: Kats

Ethnicity: Japanese
                                                Height: 5'8
                                                Weight: 137
                                                Personality: Quiet, Calm, Naive

Sexuality: Hetero
                                                Family: Older Sister, both parents are dead.

Theme Song:
                                                Nindo: Always walk a just and righteous path.
                                                Background Info: Katsuro is one of many shinobi within Otogakuri with dreams of becoming the world's strongest ninjutsu user. With a just mind and a naive goal, she works her way within the village to show what it is to be a shinobi. Both of her parents died during a scouting mission and the only other family member that takes care of young Katsuro is her older sister, Hibiki.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Quick Thinker
                                                Weakness: Easily Deceived
                                                  ↬ Fears
                                                Betrayal
                                                Village: Otogakuri
                                                Class: Ninjutsu
                                                Bloodline: Senju, Terumi
                                                  ↬ Stage

Clan
                                                  ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon:

Chakra Points: 145

Missions Complete:
                                                  S -
                                                  A -
                                                  B -
                                                  C -
                                                  D -
                                                  E -

Opponents Defeated:
                                                Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Jutsu List:
                                                    ↬ Number learned
                                                    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                                                    Fire

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Earth

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Water

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Senju: Wood Element

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Boil

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Lava

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                  Genjutsu
                                                    Element 1

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n
                                                    Element 2

a c a d e m y
                                                  g e n i n
                                                  c h u u n i n
                                                  j o u n i n
                                                  s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                                                      ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
                                • Angelic Alliance 100
                                • Party Animal 100
                                • Ultimate Player 200
                                PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:48 am
                                The Wild Hunt
                                OKAY. So firstly, gais, we still need to approve profiles. I know we wanna be more chill and all, but please keep up with profile approvals because this is just sad. Our backlog is a month long; we took so long people just started RPing!

@Tyler, your broken code triggers me but approved.

@Hadou, both approved.

@Kerron, all gucci.

@Aaron, Aydan's profile is so troll and incomplete I can't approve it lol. Sumiko and Haskdnakld or whatever are approved though.

@GildedHope, all good! Approved on both!

@Hayes, Zephyr's profile is so troll. >> Please
                                I think that's a new record for profile trolling. Be real widdus.

Lillian's is approved. Sexuality isn't non-binary though, even by SJW standards. It's gender that they think is "non-binary".

@Oliver, all approved. Also, new Cecil is hot. My new goal is to bed him. Ty.

@Jon, all approved

@Song, all approved

@Jai, all approved

@Bloodhound, all approved

@Rae, is your class S or Samurai? lol

Approved tho.

dak approved some of these in thread, the rest we approved over skype. smile  
                                PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:59 am

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
                                Full Name: Senkei Aomine Joukai
                                Nicknames: Moody Blues
                                Birth date: 5/11
                                Sexuality: Straight as a Bendy Straw

Culture: Kumogakatara
                                Religion: Atheist

Birth Country: Land of Water
                                Country of Residence: Land of Lightning
                                Position: Soldier
                                Social Class: Lower

Race: Looks like a Korean grill
                                Alignment: Lawful Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
                                Personality:

Sen is the picture of arrogance, but maintains an aura of respect when the situation demands it. She is aware of her status, her situation, and her insinificance, for now. She does, however, plan to ink her way into relevance no matter how long it takes. On the surface, however, her nickname reveals much of her personality. She is quite moody. She never stays in one state of being for very long, as is acknowledged by the people who raised her in the slums. Activating her eyes and latent kekkei genkai has turned her into an even more chaotic storm.

Take on warfare: Harshly critical.
                                Loyalty to Village- Paper Thin, but goes up and down.
                                Theme song: Open your Eyes
                                Height: 5'6
                                Weight: 90 lbs
                                Build: lean.
                                Hair Color: She dyes it often.
                                Eye Color: light brown.
                                Complexion: Flawless.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
                                Relationships: Tenrai is her best friend.
                                XXXXL I K E S
                                City: Formerly the leaf village.
                                Culture: Konohagakurian

XXXXD I S L I K E S
                                City: Both cloud and oto.

The Story of Senkei Aomine, Moody Blues, is one of sadness and loathing, but not from the start, and not all the way to the end. You see her father and mother had a chance encounter being shinobi from two seperate villages. The former hidden leaf's Uchiha clan head, also the only descending line of Kyon who was beheaded by Kleine, conceived a child with a woman of lower stature in Otogakure's Ranton lineage. Being a noble and honorable man, when the child was born and he was notified that his night of debauchery bore fruit, the man took the child to live with him, and elevated the woman's position within her own village through... well through money and influence. She grew up in joint custody in the country side, where the Uchiha Compound was located in the Fire COuntry after the fall of Shinsei. For the first seven years of her life, she grew up happily, even if her constant mood swings and somewhat reserved nature put her at odds with other children. Her father spoiled her almost to death, and her mother ensured she stayed up on her studies.

It wasn't until a chance encounter put the mother and father on opposite sides of conflict that things turned sour for Moody Blues, who at the time had big dreams of being an artist, a singer, a dancer, and a kuinoichi. As wartime goes, the mother and father were forced to fight for their sides on pain of treason, and so they fought. And they did so brutally until they found each other among the battlefield. The father was a dutiful shinobi, as was the mother. Their child would never know for sure what happened, if they killed each other or died after laying down their arms. But she never saw them again. Soon after, the girl closed up. She didnt have that brightness inside of her that people linked onto in spite of feear she may snap and throw a fork at them. The Uchiha and Ranton clans both, eventually, gave up on her, and no one batted an eye when a twelve year old left to live in Kumogakure. She was a street urchin, living on her wits, which proved reliable, and the goodness of just a few people who made an impact on her around the village. These people were aware of her gifts and talents, constantly pushing her towards the shinobi academy, and eventually she did join up. Now, just a little while after her graduation, the sweet little punk has grown into a fine young woman looking to become a gangstar and make a name for herself.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
                                X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
                                Class: Sage
                                Elements:
                                Sub-Element(s): Tele
                                Bloodline: PD

Speed: 3
                                Chakra: 180

xxxSKILLS

Universal
                                        Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

• Up to Genin

Raiton

•Up to Genin

Suiton

•Genin

Bloodline

• All Up to Genin

Styles

• Boxing Up to Genin

• Elegance Up to Genin

___youwillknownihilism
                                Captain

The Wild Hunt
                                Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
                                • Beta Citizen 0
                                • Beta Explorer 0
                                • Beta Critic 0
                                PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 pm
                                @DSW, Katsuro Approved!  
                                PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:29 pm
                                (Going to be replacing Han)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Zatoshi Ouji
                                                    Nickname: Zatoshi

Ethnicity: South African
                                                    Height: 6' 03"
                                                    Weight: 189 lbs.
                                                    Personality: Calm. Cool. Collected

Sexuality: Pansexual
                                                    Family: His family are long since dead, team, kage, everyone is dead except for him.

Theme Song: Something
                                                    Nindo: "Look out only for yourself..."
                                                    Background Info:

My eyes close as I rest under the trunk of a tree that overlooked the Sound village. The peaceful melody of the birds would draw me closer and closer to rest. I can remember it vividly, see it as clear as day. I remember. A sudden flash of lightning from above as the rain fell from the sky over a village that held four strikes on its forehead protector. A younger Zatoshi stood, donning a white long coat and a hat strapped to his back with the symbol of "village protector" on it. Zatoshi stood against four cloaked beings whose symbol were clouds, draped all over their cloaks. Paper seeped off of the shinobi's skin and flew for them as they evaded and handseals weaved as a battle started.

From one quick punch, to one large-scale jutsu, to a summoning of a large dragon to tear apart the gate, everything was all wrong. Upon preparing to end this fight with one technique, the dream glitched. It glitched hard, people lagged, the city stuttered, even Zatoshi skipped a few frames and ended up back at the beginning of the gates. He stood there, peeking up at the sky as the lightning flashed brightly in his eye, following the roar of a dragon but before he could blink, his head rolled off of his back. A female's blade covered in his blood as his head rolls into the grass and the body falls. The woman picks the head up and looks into the soft crimson eyes with her cold blue ones, whispering something softly as she made her way into the village.

Nayely, the interim kage, sat at the desk, unsure of what happened at the gates but took bounds back to prepare as the new female walked in and slammed Zatoshi's head onto the desk. The dream glitched again, this time, his head remained there, but the people were gone. His eyes stared lifelessly into the darkest corner of the office as cold pale voice touched his ears, "my poor child...you've been met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" His eyes twitch to look up as he could feel himself get lifted off of the desk and into the air by an invisible force.

"W-what...is...how am I even...guh..."

He couldn't collect his thoughts, he was surprised he was even able to speak, or was that merely his thoughts. The voice was soft and feminine but chilling to the touch as her claws cupped the deceased shinobi's cheeks to look her in her vicious red eyes. "Cut down before you could even become great...its such a sad thing indeed when you can't even protect those closest to you..." The shinobi's eyes widened as the silver-haired mistress gives a toothy devilish grin, silk escaping from her open mouth to cover over Zatoshi's face.

"Don't worry, mother's here, no more crying..."

Before long, Zatoshi saw nothing but darkness, but could here her whisper more words to soothe and calm him as he drifted off again.

It was 2 years ago.

Other Info: He likes the rain fall and dislikes a lot of sunshines, hes taken a liking to insects.

Strength: Venom, Silk, Spawns, Thralls, Insects
                                                    Weakness: Other stuff
                                                      ↬ Fears

Village: Otogakure
                                                    Class: Assassin
                                                    Bloodline: Black Widows
                                                    Clan Aburame

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                                                      S -
                                                      A -
                                                      B -
                                                      C -
                                                      D -
                                                      E -

Opponents Defeated:
                                                    Battle Theme: Black Tar

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                                                      ↬ Enough
                                                      ↬ Enough

Ninjutsu
                                                      UNIVERSAL

• Clone
                                                    • Transformation
                                                    • Substitution

Aburame

• Kikaichuu no Jutsu (Destruction Bug Technique) Academy
                                                    After being born, the clan member serves as the host nest for the kikai bugs. In return for feeding on the chakra the hosts' body provides, the insects will do the bidding of the clan member. The host can use the bugs to seek out the chakra of the opponent and attack them or use the bugs for their own techniques.

• Mushi Yose no Jutsu (Insect Gathering Technique) Academy
                                                    After forming the needed hand seals, the clan user will place their hand to a surface and extend a web-like chakra lure to insects in the surrounding area to their location. Running this web over the area will cause any nearby bugs to walk up into it and follow it back to the source.

• Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique) Gennin
                                                    Using the destruction bugs living in their body, the clan host uses the bugs to form a Bunshin copy of them self to trick their opponent. Once damaged by an attack, the technique ends and the clone disperses back into the bugs which formed it.

Venom

Venom Disc: D-rank
                                                    The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

Venom Transportation: C-rank
                                                    Black Widow can pull themselves towards venom they have on the field by attaching a string to it. The pull is quicker than their regular movement speed.

Silk

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
                                                    This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
                                                    The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
                                                    The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

Spawn

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
                                                    In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
                                                    Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Save Me: Passive, C-rank each time
                                                    In moments of extreme peril, the Black Widow's body has an emergency defense system where it will release thousands of spiders outwards to take blows for them. The release of them is almost instant, but not quite. Whenever a Black Widow is struck by such fear or acknowledgment that they might really die, then this will protect them. The spiders can then proceed to attack the enemy, if they can land on them. This can also protect against ninjutsu, but not entirely. If the jutsu is above chuunin rank, it will only weaken the damage, not neutralize it.

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                                                      ↬ Elegance
                                                    -
                                                      ↬ Lightning Step
                                                    Stage One
                                                      ↬ Slavedriver
                                                    -

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points