Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Noot noot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinxitor

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Hi, I'm Jinxitor, Jinx for short. My gaia account was made like 2 years ago but I just now started using it this week. (As someone who's kind of shy, it's a lot easier to post in new forum topics rather than directly saying hello to someone...)

I wasn't expecting to like this website or its community as much as I ended up! There are a lot of very nice people here ouo

I've gotten to know my way around the site, at least navigation-wise, pretty well and for the first time ever I've managed to keep a journal longer than three days! I'm still kind of unfamiliar with it, though. There are so many circles of people here and the forums update so much and gosh how do I keep up with everything?

Anyway, I like lots of things! Like anime, kawaii culture, art, comics, and stuff. I like a little bit of every genre, to be honest. I am passionate about video games, bad movies, and unsolved mysteries. I love reading about the unknown and strange, but I'm kind of a wuss and I'm bad at watching horror films, at least the ones with jump scares in them.

I draw a lot! You can see some of my stuff right here, but if I'm being honest I only remember to post things half of the time...

Wow, I really am going on in all kinds of directions, aren't I? If I haven't scared you off, feel free to PM me and say hi! Thanks for reading, friend ;u;

P.S. If you're wondering about the title, it's the noise that this snail looks like it's making.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 am
Welcome to NSTG! Your artwork is sweet!
Love the snail sound - so your imagination should definitely fit right in here!

I'm horrible with horror movies, too. I prefer the happily-ever-after type. blaugh  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 pm
Nice to meet you. Great introduction! I'm not one for horror movies, not scared just not particularly interested in them. Then again my attention span for tv/movies is generally 1 hour at best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 pm
Hello welcome to the family we love new people right??? "DUH" great intro we love the art. I right poetry from art or in my mind but i hope you have fun and enjoy talking lol  

Element_princess03

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff