Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Hill Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:49 pm
xxxT H ExxH I L LxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Avancez."

-Advance.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Jason Hill - Lover of Sylvana, father of Aspen and Laurel
❤Sylvana - Lover of Jason, mother of Aspen and Laurel, Magical Creature
xxx↪Aspen Hill - Daughter of Jason and Sylvana
xxxxxPlayed by mc2, accepted 10/02/16 @ 8:41 PM EST, adopted by Miss GryffindorK 1/1/2017 @ 3:02 PM EST
xxx↪Laurel Hill - Daughter of Jason and Sylvana
xxxxxPlayed by The Forgotten Weasley, accepted 10/02/16 @ 8:41 PM EST
xxx↪Willow Hill - Daughter of Jason and Sylvana
xxxxxPlayed by Julian Galaksylph, adopted by murruelecreuset
xxx↪Juniper Hill - Daughter of Jason and Sylvana, NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      None

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 1/2/18

ACCEPTED BY Essy 7/14/14
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [07/07/2019]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Jason, Aspen, Laurel (no date) Willow 03/04/19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:54 pm
xxxxJ A S O NxxxG A Y L ExxxH I L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 55

BIRTHDAY September 26, 1990

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood Werewolf

BITTEN BY Unknown

PACK Aconite

WAND Blackthorn and hippocampus scale, 12 1/2 inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Michael Sheen [x]

LANGUAGES English, Latin, Greek, French

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2009

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Alchemy

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Healing Class ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Healing Class ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Herbology Professor 1-3, Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps

DREAM JOB Herbologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SOLITARY Jason does not like crowds. Period. There is nothing more in the world that Jason hates more than large groups of people. He'd rather prefer his plants to people, and spends most days working in his shop or the greenhouses at the school.
              ■ SERIOUS Jason is also particularly serious. He works with a lot of dangerous plants, and knows that should someone have a misstep, then they run the risk of being attacked or worse. He expects everyone to have the same level of seriousness and dedication that he does, but is sadly disappointed when people fall short of his expectations.
              ■ PRECISE Jason is quite precise as well. He wants things done right the first time, and rarely has patience for second or even third tries. In this way, he can be seen as a perfectionist and hardly tolerates incompetence. However, he doesn't mind teaching people should they wish to learn about the subjects he has mastered. In his mind, it elevates them above most of their peers and makes them worth his time.
              ■ ABRASIVE Jason has no people skills. None. He is a Slytherin through and through, and hardly tolerates people at the best of times. His words as a result can be described as cutting and hurtful, but he doesn't know how to tone them down, nor does he care to.
              ■ QUIET Jason prefers silence and peace rather than noises and excitement. He would rather spend his nights smoking a pipe or tending to his plants rather than going out and finding adventure. He also doesn't speak much, preferring to allow his actions to dictate what he means rather than words.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Jason is quite intelligent. He scored top of his class in Herbology and Potions and is considered a master of both subjects. He takes a logical view of things as well, thinking things out rather than acting impulsively. He considers anyone that doesn't a fool and not worthy of his time.

Taking care of the shop
                  Having a good pipe
                  Nighttime
                  Hard work

DISLIKES
                  Loud and obnoxious people
                  Plants being mistreated
                  Laziness
                  Feeling helpless
                  People assuming he hates everyone

HOBBIES
                  Herbology
                  Hiking
                  Pipe smoking

STRENGTHS
                  Caring for plants
                  Intelligent

WEAKNESSES
                  Poor people skills
                  Extremely strict

FEARS
                  Thunder

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD I was born to a witch and wizard. They instilled in me a compassion for living things, and I took to it quite well with plants.

SCHOOL YEARS When I got to Hogwarts, I was sorted into Slytherin. My time at school was pleasant, and I enjoyed anything related to growing things, which caused me to excel at Herbology.

POST GRADUATION When I left Hogwarts, I worked for a time with the previous owner of Dogweed and Deathcap. I loved my work, and my enthusiasm showed with the owner. When he finally passed, I received the shop. However, a chance encounter with a wolf in the forest left me a werewolf. I vowed to never reveal my condition, since the mere fact could get me driven from Hogsmeade.

Since then, I have had some misadventures. One of which was probably my biggest mistake. I ran across a young girl, Remy Bleiddiaid, who I unfortunately bit when I lost my vial of wolfsbane during a full moon. She became a werewolf, and well, then became the bane of my existence. The summer after I turned her, she was kidnapped not once, but twice! How that girl managed that, I will never know, nor wish to ever find out. I went to her rescue twice that summer, causing nearly a week of no sleep, to which by the end of it, if I heard the hint that someone had kidnapped her, I might have just put her and her kidnapper out of my misery.

The pack grew by two more, and by that point, I think I felt... Well, there were a lot of issues wrong with the pack, to be honest. Rufus was a quiet boy, no problems, and pretty intelligent, Akira was a more motherly sort, but Remy... She never grew out of childhood. She believed that she could be a vegetarian as a werewolf, and subsequently starved herself as a result. Then she went boy crazy, which drove me up a wall, since she defined herself by who she was with, and not as herself.

It eventually came to a head, though I really do sometimes wish she had listened to sense instead of whatever she was doing. After losing her captainship during her sixth year due to poor decision making, she had a breakdown, and ended up biting another student, one Miles McLellan. She then, after she graduated, fled to Canada with Rufus, leaving Miles homeless. Akira lost her niece to suicide, and decided to leave England. I haven't seen her since. After Adalaide Blythe, a young woman I met and hired into my store spoke with me, I decided to take Miles in as a ward, since he had no family, and no home after Remy left. So far, things have been quiet, but after years of not biting anyone in werewolf form, I did bite another boy, David Clarisse. Now, since my pack was disbanded, it seems like it's rebuilding, and hopefully it doesn't turn into another soap opera like the last one.

Over the years I met and started seeing a wood nymph named Sylvana. After a disastrous event that led to me biting yet another boy, I turned the position of alpha over to Miles. Soon thereafter, Sylvana got pregnant with twins, and then later, another baby girl. Secretly I'm wondering if the world is conspiring against me, giving me children...

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Aspen Hill - Daughter, Laurel Hill - Daughter, Willow Hill - Daughter, Juniper Hill - Daughter
          FRIENDS ................
          BEST FRIEND ................
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Sylvana
          ENEMIES Striker
          PACK Miles McLellan, Dorian Xanders, Morven Vass, David Clarisse, Kenneth Blake
          PETS Barn owl named Hickory

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 am
xxxxA S P E NxxxB E L L ExxxH I L L xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxAdopted By Miss GryffindorKxxXxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 0

BIRTHDAY August 20, 2035

BLOOD STATUS Halfbreed-Half nymph

WAND TBD

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

FACECLAIM Maia Mitchell [x]

LANGUAGES English

WILL BE ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE TBD

CLASS OF 2052

BEST LESSONS
                  ???
                  ???
                  ???

WORST LESSONS
                  ???
                  ???
                  ???

OWL SCORES
                  TBD

NEWT SCORES
                  TBD

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT None

DREAM JOB TBD

■ HAPPY Aspen is generally a happy child who is mostly smiles and rarely cries or pouts; however, as she gets older it will become obvious that she has a scowl worthy to be called her father's daughter when she runs into something that is vexing to her.
              ■ PASSIONATE Aspen is a decisive individual who knows exactly what she likes and does not like.
              ■ AMBITIOUS While Aspen is an adventurer at heart it is not for the adventure she seeks out the path less taken but for the glory of the conquer. She will be the type of child to climb every tree and explore every inch of Hogwarts grounds not because she wants a great story but she wants to be able to boast of the achievement.
              ■ GENTLE Though she has a gentle heart that cares for all living things it does not mean she is not fierce. She will envision herself a protector of the forest as a child and as older a protector of those forgotten, willing to extend a hand of kindness and friendship to all but also willing to fight for those she loves.
              ■ GULLIBLE No doubt much to her father's distaste, Aspen is easily convinced of a story and especially a sob story and quick to go along with something not always seeing the anterior motives others may have.

Wolves and Dogs
                  Quiet music
                  Bright Colors
                  Birds

DISLIKES
                  Cats
                  Loud Noises
                  Clowns
                  Dull colors
                  Spicy Food

HOBBIES
                  Playing with Laurel
                  Spending time with Blue

STRENGTHS
                  Waiting on Mummy or Daddy to get to me
                  Having an adorable laugh

WEAKNESSES
                  Being a baby and totally dependent on others
                  Is prone to getting cold easily

FEARS
                  Lightening

CHILDHOOD I was born to the wizard and werewolf, Jason Hill, and the wood nymph Sylvana. My father is the alpha of the Aconite pack. Life has just began for me and I have a twin sister Laurel.

SCHOOL YEARS My life as a Hogwarts Student is yet to begin but I hope to have lots of fun while I am there.

POST GRADUATION My life after graduation from Hogwarts is yet to begin but I hope it is a good life.

FAMILY Jason Hill - Father, Sylvana - Mother Laurel Hill - Sister
          FRIENDS All that grows
          BEST FRIEND Blue and Laurel
          ROMANTIC INTEREST None
          ENEMIES None at this time
          PETS A stuffed blue bird named Blue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:03 pm
xxxxxxL A U R E LxxxN I C O L ExxxH I L Lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES »» Laur, Laurie
              AGE »» 13
              BIRTHDAY »» 20 August 2035
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Raffey Cassidy
              BLOOD STATUS »» Halfbreed (halfblood witch)
              WAND »» Hazel, fox fur, 10 and 1/7 inches, pliable and knobby
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English
              ACCENT »» Scottish
              PET »» Owl named Daphne

xxx»» Hiking
              xxx»» Dogs
              xxx»» Star-gazing
              xxx»» Tinkering
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Makeup
              xxx»» TV
              xxx»» Cities
              xxx»» Chocolate
              xxx»» Ministry
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Walks in the woods
              xxx»» Spelunking
              xxx»» Collecting plant specimens

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CURIOUS
              xxx»» Laurel is an inherently curious person who is not one to hold back when it comes to asking questions about the world around her and the people she meets. While it would help if she had more tact, she can come across as nosy or demanding when it comes time to play 20 Questions with new people. Deep down, she doesn't have any malicious intentions and is just a naturally curious and inquisitive person who enjoys learning new things.

RATIONAL
              xxx»» Laurel is a very rational and logical person. While people might assume the child of a wood nymph would be a bit more 'alternative' in terms of things like say, tarot readings or auras, Laurel prefers to 'stick to the facts'. She's not a superstitious or gullible person, and doesn't like to make assumptions or jump to conclusions. Her rational attitude towards life helps her keep her cool in a crisis.

IMPULSIVE
              xxx»» Despite her preference for logic, Laurel can still be very impulsive. She tends to be very sure of herself, often believing she has come to the correct and rational conclusion, but doesn't tend to share that with others, which can seem like not looking before she leaps (although she will always insist a mere glance was enough). Laurel is a very quick witted person, but doesn't always grasp that you shouldn't say something just because it's true.

INSENSITIVE
              xxx»» Laurel is often very tactless and blunt. While she doesn't set out to hurt other people's feelings, she also doesn't beat herself up if an inadvertent comment really offends or upsets someone, unless they are a close friend. She thinks she should be able to comment on whatever she likes so long as she's being honest, and her commentary is often not very forgiving. That said, you can count on her to never sugarcoat or lie to you.

RELAXED
              xxx»» Laurel's demeanor is generally very casual and relaxed, unless she is excited by something in particular. She is not one for formality in manners or in appearance, and generally doesn't bother to trip over herself to be super polite. This tends to annoy authority figures in particular, although she's generally not rude right off the bat either. Most of the time, Laurel just doesn't get what all the fuss is about.

STUBBORN
              xxx»» Laurel is incredibly stubborn. While not incapable of admitting when she was wrong, she can be very slow to concede defeat in a battle of wills, and tends to dig her heels in and stonewall people who would try to intimidate or cow her. She's not one to get flustered or embarrassed, and is generally a fairly shameless individual who would rather do things her way or the highway than change who she is and how she behaves for the sake of others.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Laurel is rational and logical, even when stressed out.
              xxx»» Laurel enjoys learning new things and meeting new people.
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Laurel has zero tact and is very slow to admit wrongdoing.
              xxx»» Laurel is incredibly impulsive and can be reckless with herself and others.
              FEARS
              xxx»» Losing her 'pack'.
              xxx»» Changing without realizing it.

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Laurel had a rather unusual upbringing, being the child of Jason, a wizard and werewolf who teaches Herbology at Hogwarts, and Sylvana, a wood nymph who resides in the Forbidden Forest. Laurel is the second born child in her family of four daughters, with an older twin, Aspen, and two younger sisters, Willow and Juniper. Despite her uncommon childhood and the prejudice and bigotry 'halfbreeds' often face, Laurel grew up fairly sheltered and isolated from the world at large, spending most of her time with her sisters, her father's pack, and the creatures of the Forbidden Forest (at least, the ones not likely to eat her). She spent most of her time outdoors, and has no qualms about dirt, insects, or getting injured, considering herself an expert 'climber and jumper and runner' by the time she was ten. Not being much interested in school, she would have been content to spend her entire life as a semi-feral child, roaming around and getting into trouble, but she was slightly won over by the prospect of having a wand and being able to do magic of her own.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR »» Laurel managed to have a fairly enjoyable first year, being sorted into Ravenclaw upon her arrival. She liked her house more than she expected, and enjoyed having to solve riddles to get into the common room. She also made friends with a house mate, Aidene, and spent a lot of time exploring the castle.
                  SECOND YEAR »» Laurel was pleased to be a second year, as she viewed them as being 'babied less' than first years, and took advantage of this freedom by wandering the castle and flouting the fact that she was allowed to be in Hogsmeade on the weekends to visit her family. She also tried out for quidditch and made reserve beater.
                  THIRD YEAR »» - - -
                  FOURTH YEAR »» - - -
                  FIFTH YEAR »» - - -
                  SIXTH YEAR »» - - -
                  SEVENTH YEAR »» - - -

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING »» Hogwarts
              HOUSE »» Ravenclaw
              YEAR »» Third
              BEST LESSONS
              xxx»» - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              WORST LESSONS
              xxx»» - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              xxx»» - - -
              DREAM JOB »» Wandmaker

OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» -
              xxxCHARMS »» -
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» -
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» -
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» -
              xxxPOTIONS »» -
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -

NEWT SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» -
              xxxCHARMS »» -
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» -
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» -
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» -
              xxxPOTIONS »» -
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -
              xxxELECTIVE »» -

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» - - -
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» - - -
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» - - -

FAMILY
              xxx»» PARENTS Jason Hill and Sylvana
              xxx»» SIBLINGS Aspen Hill (twin), Willow and Juniper Hill (younger sisters)
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» BEST FRIEND - - -
              xxx»» Aidene Kieran, Billie Xanders, Angus McLellan, Rian McLellan
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:15 pm
xxxxxxx𝓐𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝐵𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵xxxxxxx

Married into the Blake Family

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aspen Belle Hill
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Asp, Pen, Penny (very rarely)
xxxAɢᴇ: 20
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August 20, 2035
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Halfblood Half-Nymph
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight? Maybe?
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Leo
xxxBirth Stone: Peridot
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 13" Blackthorn and dragon heartstring, Inflexible with a decorated shaft
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Mackenzie Foy, Natalia Dyer

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Slytherin
xxxClass Of: 2053
xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxxAstronomy ~ {EE}
xxxxxCharms ~ {O}
xxxxxDefence Against the Dark Arts ~ {EE}
xxxxxHerbology ~ {O}
xxxxxHistory of Magic ~ {A}
xxxxxPotions ~ {O}
xxxxxTransfiguration ~ {EE}
xxxxxCare of Magical Creatures ~ {O}
xxxxxCursebreaking ~ {A}
xxxxxHealing Class ~ {O}
xxxxxMythology ~ {EE}
xxxxxWandlore Studies ~ {O}

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxxAstronomy ~ {EE}
xxxxxCharms ~ {O}
xxxxxDefence Against the Dark Arts ~ {A}
xxxxxHerbology ~ {O}
xxxxxHistory of Magic ~ {A}
xxxxxPotions ~ {O}
xxxxxTransfiguration ~ {EE}
xxxxxCare of Magical Creatures ~ {O}
xxxxxHealing Class ~ {O}
xxxxxWandlore Studies ~ {O}

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Owner/Operator of MagiScouts
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: ^^^^^^^

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
Sometimes Aspen's ambition gets the better of her, but she's always trying to be the best she can be. Her biggest competition is almost always her own self.

xxxxxIᴍᴘᴀssɪᴠᴇ:
It takes a lot to get Aspen to react beyond a slight eyebrow raise. She's not the best at showing off her emotions to anyone that isn't family, often keeping a calm, casual expression and mindset.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
Almost nothing in the world can stop Aspen from seeking adventure, especially if it's right alongside her twin. She loves discovering new things and doesn't mind climbing, digging, and swimming her way to excitement.

xxxxxSᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ:
Once Aspen has a solid idea in her head, it takes a lot to sway her. She seldom changes opinions unless she decides she wants to. She can be hard-headed at the best of times, and downright aggressively protective of her thoughts at the worst.

xxxxxPᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴɪsᴛ:
Much like her father, Aspen is meticulous about her work, feeling it more important to deliver quality results. Even when top results aren't needed, Aspen has no problem working extra hard to make sure she feels she's done everything to exact specifications.

xxxxxSᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Aspen may be ambitious and hard headed, but she's known for taking time to help people with their own goals as well. She's also notorious for being big-sisterly to not only her own siblings, but to any younger kid that seems to be in the need. She'll always step up to protect people the best she can, though she usually asks her efforts not to be acknowledged.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Adventure
xxxxx⇾Magical Creatures
xxxxx⇾Gummy Bears
xxxxx⇾Singing to Various Plants
xxxxx⇾Raspberries

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Pineapple
xxxxx⇾Being cooped up indoors
xxxxx⇾Bigots
xxxxx⇾Crowds
xxxxx⇾Big Cities

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Exploring
xxxxx⇾Reading
xxxxx⇾Hanging with Family

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Ambition
xxxxx⇾Endurance

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Arrogant
xxxxx⇾Emotional
xxxxx⇾Motion Sickness

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Study plants and animals
xxxxx⇾Break out of her Comfort Zone

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Spiders (esp giant ones)
xxxxx⇾Failure

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Aspen is the oldest daughter (and half a twin pair) to Jason and Sylvana Hill. Being raised by a werewolf and a wood nymph led to some interesting times, but Aspen loved every minute. She ended up taking more after her father than Laurel did, the younger twin being far more open and talkative than Aspen. The older is much more likely to be found somewhere quietly reading. The easiest way to get Aspen up and excited is with the promise of adventure, which she can't refuse. Being half-nymph, she always felt at ease in the forest with her mom, playing in the trees and dirt. As the twins got older, their family grew, first with Willow, then baby Juniper. Now the twins are older and their Hogwarts letters came. Aspen was excited, given that it would be a whole new way to explore and adventure, though she was reserved, since there would be a lot of people she wouldn't know. Luckily, if nothing else, both parents and her twin will be nearby to help her out.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
First year went well enough, with Aspen making a few friends right along with Laurel. The good thing, Aspen wasn't bothered nearly as much as expected for being Professor Hill's daughter. Good. That winter, she was working on saving a plant, when a boy from her year - Nimbus - discovered her singing to it. After explaining her situation, Nim promised to keep her secret.

Though it wouldn't be long before another discovered, this time Wren from her house. He discovered it in a bit... different of a fashion, having accidentally stumbled on the fact that nymphs can't resist direct commands, and half-nymphs struggle as well. He tested his theory, ultimately revealing her secret. Aspen threatened him, though less out of anger, more for fear. If he were sinister, he could really hurt her (or one of the many other Hills on property). After a long, heartfelt talk, he apologized, agreeing to keep her secret as well.

Third Year saw the creation of Herbology Club, which turned out to be a surprising success. She worked with her friends, as well as her dad and her aunt Ada to show off various plants around the school grounds. Aspen also had fun with the tutoring aspect. She worked hard to make the club a shining example of Herbology, and to make sure everyone who needed the extra help.

In sixth year, Aspen started dating Reggie, which was a little weird, since he was a werewolf in the same pack as her dad. Which meant they couldn't keep it secret too long. Oh well. Her seventh year passed in a whirlwind of studying, exams, and days spent with friends, and she quite enjoyed the whole time.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
After school, Aspen didn't have too many solid plans, but she did have dreams. She worked hard at her dad's shop while she saved every knut. Once she finally had enough, she bought an old greenhouse, and with the help of friends, converted it into an actual livable house. Once Reggie graduated, he moved in with her, which was pretty cool. She used magic to ensure their huge, forested yard was safe and free of possible intruders so Reggie would have a safe place to roam on nights he didn't want to go to the forest.

When she finally realized her dream, Aspen worked with Wren to create a grant to create the MagiScouts, to teach herbology (and so much more!) to all the magical kids (and squibs, muggleborn siblings, etc) that wanted to join in. She went straight to work, doing her best to make a safe and inclusive place for kids to learn and grow.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Reggie Blake
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Laurel Hill
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Billie Xanders, Nim Siddall, As Borson, Wren Winchester, Sparrow Winchester, Weslyn Knoll, Caspian Lillantine, Hailey Scheer, Moira Payne, Yukon Knolle, Eion Delacroix, Robin Winchester, Phoebe Winchester, Flick Knapp
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs:
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Jason & Sylvana Hill - Parents, Laurel Hill - Twin Sister, Willow & Juniper Hill - Younger Sisters, Rosalia - Aunt
xxxPᴇᴛ: a bowtruckle named Flik

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Kebabs
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Gummy Bears
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Green
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Wolves (duh)

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: None
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: None (has nice singing voice)
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English
{Adpoted Character from mc2 - 01/01/2017}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 am
xxxxxxxx 《 WILLOW WINIFRED HILL 》 xxxxxxxx

xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Birth Name — Willow Winifred Hill

Nickname(s) — Willow

Age — 3

Birthday — April 16 2037 [Aries]

Gender — Female

Orientation — TBD

Wand — TBD

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Iɴғᴏ

Birthplace — Hogsmeade, Scotland

Current Residency — Hogsmeade, Scotland

Nationality — Scottish

Heritage — English, Tree

Language/Dialect — English

Accent — Baby

Blood Status — Half-breed Wood Nymph

Miscellaneous — Wood Nymph Half-breed

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hair Color — Black

Eye Color — Brown

Height — TBD

Notable Features — Freckles

Image Reference — TBD

Iɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Personality

GENTLEWillow is very gentle and rarely makes a mess, she tries very hard to not break anything lest that she might get into real trouble.
          QUIETA really quiet child, Willow doesn't throw a tantrum that much that isn't crying over needs. If anything, she just likes to watch and grab people's hands or hair if she wants something.
          SATISFIEDHaving a father like Jason Hill, Willow isn't really that bratty and wasn't that spoiled, thus it makes her simple and satisfied with what she has.
          CURIOUSWillow likes to watch on the things around her with wide eyes and thus she gets really miffed if she can't see anything that she wants to see. So please don't block her view, okay?
          FOLLOWERShe loves doing what her sisters do and thus she likes to follow them around. This makes her increasingly loyal and rarely leaves their side, this includes her parents as well.

Plants
          Dirt
          Summer
          Her sisters
          Sleeping

Dislikes

Rainy days
          Winter
          Being grounded
          People blocking her view
          Being ignored

Hobbies

Pestering her mother
          Playing with her sisters

Skills

TBD

Ambition — TBD

Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

Background History

CHILDHOODWillow was born two years after her older twin sisters' birth- Aspen and Laurel. She grew up with a brooding-yet-nice werewolf father and a wood nymph who likes to hang out in the forest. Her upbringing was pretty much weird, but then her parents are weird... The entire family is weird, and Willow doesn't seem to question that so far.

SCHOOL LIFE...

POST-GRADUATION...

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀʀᴇᴇʀ

Former Education — TBD

Future School — TBD

House — TBD

Year/Class of — TBD

Participation/Position(s) — TBD

Best Lessons — TBD

Worst Lessons — TBD

OWLS Results

Potions
          Transfiguration
          Astronomy
          History of Magic
          Charms
          Defense Against the Dark Arts
          Herbology

NEWTS Results

Potions
          Transfiguration
          Astronomy
          History of Magic
          Charms
          Defense Against the Dark Arts
          Herbology

Current OccupationIckle Baby

Pᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟs ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Strengths

Careful to her surroundings
          Is satisfied with what she has

Flaws

Gullible
          Very meek

Fears

Sleet

PatronusTBD

Dominant HandLeft

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Family

Parents — Jason Hill and Sylvana
          Sisters — Aspen Hill, Laurel Hill

Friends

TBD

Bestfriends

TBD

Romantic Interest

Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend — None

Enemies

[One]

Pet(s)

Animal/Species — None

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 pm
xxxxWILLOWxxxWINIFREDxxxHILL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Willow

AGE 9

BIRTHDAY April 16 2037

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood, Halfbreed (1/2 Wood Nymph)

WAND TBD

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Odeya Rush (young) [x] Mila Kunis (older) [x]

TO ATTEND Hogwarts

HOUSE N/A

STARTING YEAR 2048

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  List of clubs
                  List of clubs
                  List of clubs

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Nature Child

DREAM JOB Caring for Plants

■ GENTLE Willow has a very kind and gentle nature be it with plants or people. She’s not the pushy type at all when it comes to conversation, and she does her best not to hurt others. Especially plants. When it comes to things, she’s not the make a mess type either. In fact, you’d never see her break a thing as she doesn’t want to get in trouble for it.
              ■ QUIET With her gentle nature she’s also rather quiet. As a young child she never was the type to throw a tantrum. In truth she only ever nudged people for attention. That stuck as she grew leading her to gently tugging on an available piece of loss clothing. Though seemingly shy at first, she shows a completely different light once you get to truly know her. Being quiet doesn’t mean she won’t speak up when she has something to say.
              ■ CONTENT Willow has truly never been a bratty. She’s very appreciative of what she has. Never wanting more then what she has already been given. She is content with the way her life has been and will end up being. In many ways she’s an optimist never lingering on the bad. Though it happens, she knows good can come out of it. As satisfied as she is with things, she is also very simple. She doesn’t need nor want anything fancy. Being perfectly content with the simple things in life.
              ■ OBSERVANT From a young age Willow enjoyed watching things. Taking in all she could she found herself being very cautious of her surroundings. Although not concerned about potential danger until it may arise, she is well aware of what’s going on around her. At times being able to even share what she observed during an instance that may not apply to her. Like recalling that there was an owl in a nearby tree. Some might not care to notice a stray bird flying by, but Willow tries to take it all in.
              ■ LOYAL Willow loves being with her sisters and doing the things they are doing. As such she’s very loyal to her family and would never leave their side. She supposes them with everything they do good, bad, or otherwise. She is determined to give support and help to those who need it. Be it a human being or a plant she wants to help any way she can. You’ll find she’s quite dependable if you ever need her around.
              ■ TRUSTING Along with Willow’s loyalty she’s also extremely trusting. Thus, making her extremely gullible. Believing in what people are saying she doesn’t often question them. And, if someone says they’ll be there she typically believes they will be. When she does find out that someone has lied to her, she’s certainly isn’t about it happy as one would expect. Luckily, she’s not the type to blow up and is quick to move on from it. That’s not to say that she’s still not bothered by the fact that she fell for it in the first place.

Dirt
                  Summer
                  Her Sisters
                  Quiet Nights

DISLIKES
                  Rainy Days
                  Winter
                  Falling for Someone's Lies
                  Confrontation
                  Being Ignored

HOBBIES
                  Pestering her mother
                  Playing with her sisters
                  Tending to Nature

STRENGTHS
                  Her Heedfulness
                  Content with Life

WEAKNESSES
                  Gullible
                  Very Meek

FEARS
                  Sleet
                  Stormy weather in general

CHILDHOOD Willow was born into a family consisting of mostly girls. Her father a pureblood wizard turned werewolf named Jason Hill, and her mother a wood nymph named Sylvana. She was born two years after her twin sisters Aspen and Laurel. Despite this she follows them around quite a bit and enjoys spending time with them. If she’d not with them she’s pestering her mother or hanging out with nature. Being a rather content child, she rarely fused about much and was probably a pleasant kid to have around. By her ninth birthday Willow knew her older sisters would be off to Hogwarts. It would be different not having them around every day but she knew she'd do alright. It wouldn't be long before she was at Hogwarts as well.

SCHOOL YEARS N/A

POST GRADUATION N/A

FAMILY
              • Jason Hill (father) • Sylvana (mother)
              • Aspen, Laurel, & Juniper Hill (sisters)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • N/A
              BEST FRIEND • My Sisters
              FRIENDS
              • My Sisters
              • The Plants
              • Dad's Pack

ACQUAINTANCES
              • N/A
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

(Character Adopted from Julian Galaksylph on 01/15/2019.)

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/04/19

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out