Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:25 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Offering Up: Celestine Vivianite ("Celestianite")
Offering For: Twilight
Offer Type: Fling for surrogacy? I'm game for RP. Especially AIM RP.
Personality: Celestianite is squeaky clean. Her image, her reputation, her public appearances are all important to her - and she carefully maintains them. Singing has been passed down through the maternal line of her family the same way that treasure collecting has: it started out as a hobby, became habitual, and has finally manifested as a profession. Celestianite writes her own songs and composes her own tunes, carefully assessing how each might sound to the ears of a listener. She is very much a hard worker, practicing her music every day, both above and below water.
Celestianite has, as time has gone on, discovered that most, if not all, of her family has had a hard time when it comes to love; perhaps one in ten found true love without being shunned or heartbroken the first time or two (or few). As such, she is very careful about who she gets involved with - just as she is aware of every aspect of her singing, she tries to gauge every aspect of her relationships to make sure they are the best and healthiest they can be. She doesn't want to go through or put someone else through the same pain to which she has borne witness.
Plot Ideas:
• Siren Song: Celestianite attracts attention and listeners with her voice. Perhaps they could meet this way?
• Something Worth Giving For: She meets April Showers and maybe the rest of the family and sees a love like the ones her family has been denied, and wants to be part of it.
• Family Plots: I would definitely love to have her plot with the family even if a surrogacy doesn't work out. She needs to see what a family that was whole from the beginning looks like.

These are all very tentative - I hope it's okay that I'm posting here. >.< Let me know what you think. <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:22 pm
This has been updated and is open again! (Although most of the entries are still super WIPs because I'm lazy.)  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out