Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Pamsteria Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:49 am
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster pulled a face. "Black and grey do too count. You know what's not a color? White. White's like... the absence of color." The interior of her home was mostly white, as her mum was very fond of it. She supposed it could have been worse. Her mum could have loved yellow or something. Or worse, pink. She'd go mad inside a pink house. She couldn't even walk past that girly frilly tea place in Hogsmeade without shuddering. She made an 'it's okay I guess' sort of noise when Pam held up the greenish color, although at least it wasn't say, lime green, and then snorted when her friend held up the silvery glitter polish. "How'd I know one of the colors you'd pick was gonna be sparkly?" She scooted forward on the floor a bit and looked at the colors they had laid out. "Okay, who's going first?" she asked bluntly. They could hardly do one another's at the same time- unless they both did one hand at a time, and then switched over or something? Weren't you supposed to not move your fingers at all while the polish was drying? She wasn't sure. The last time anyone had done her nails she'd been six and her mum had dragged her to the salon trying to get some mother daughter bonding time out of it. Aster had picked the polish off quite gleefully in the bath that night, to Cecelia's dismay.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 pm
That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood!
She's got the hottest trike in town!
That girl, she holds her head up so high...
I think I want to be her best friend, yeah.
Rebel girl, rebel girl, you are the queen of my world!
I think I want to take you home...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

former gryffindormugglebornquidditch referee

Aster. Was. Exhausted. And this was coming from someone who flew around on a broomstick screaming herself hoarse as a profession. She honestly wanted to die. Her arms were killing her. As were her feet. And her back. Maybe she was just getting old. ...At the tender age of twenty. Argh. Well, being able to use magic had helped, but that didn't mean she still didn't have to actually lift stuff and bend over and whatnot- she toppled onto the sofa, kicking her bare feet up on one end, and lolling her head back with a groan. "My parents are going to want to come over here like, next weekend and see everything. And then offer decorating advice. Well, Mum will. Dad will just worry over whether the locks are up to date or not."

She thought it was a bit ridiculous of him, since both she and Pam had, you know, wands, and were perfectly safe, even if they had been in a shitty neighborhood, which they were not. Then again, the man was sixty years old and a worrier, so maybe she should cut him a little slack. She hadn't exactly been an easy child to deal with. But she was officially out of her parents's place, albeit in the same city and maybe fifteen minutes away, max, but still. She felt like an official adult now, despite the fact that she'd been paying her own bills for two years. "Hey, now we can like, have people over for dinner. Ooh, we should invite Gia and Carver and Zeph and Lori and like, impress them with our wine knowledge or something. Isn't that what adults do? Or just play video games. If they'll work." It was debatable.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

When she talks, I hear the revolution!
In her hips, there's revolutions!
When she walks, the revolution's coming!
In her kiss, I taste the revolution!
Love you like a sister, always...
Come and be my best friend, really...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxinsert location
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxinsert companions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxinsert emotions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнєѕє αяє му нαи∂ѕ, тнєѕє αяє αℓℓ тнαт ι'νє gσтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ℓσσкє∂ αяσυи∂ αи∂ уσυ'яє тнє σиє тнαт ι ωαитxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м иσт яєαℓℓу ¢ℓєνєя вυт ι gσт α ℓιℓ' ѕραяк σf α нєαятxxxxxx
                                                          тнαт'ѕ ωαιтιиg fσя уσυ тσ ѕтαят, ι'∂ вє уσυя ωιfєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam flopped onto the couch next to her girlfriend, equally exhausted from the process of moving into their new flat. At the moment, it was all just piles of boxes and the furniture, but she was far too tired to do any actual unpacking, even with magic. Her arm draped dramatically over her eyes as she let out an exaggerated exhale to signal how very, very tired she was. When Aster commented on her parents wanting to stop by, she moved her arm ever so slightly, so that she could peek at the other girl. "What advice?" she asked, slightly incredulous. "I mean, it's just a leaning tower of boxes now, but we have decor. Maman didn't exactly let us move over here with milk crates and folding chairs." Mental note: make sure they were entirely unpacked and properly decorated by the time Aster's parents stopped by. She quite liked the things they'd picked out, and reasoned that if they had the place set up properly, there'd be no advice to give. Hopefully.

spaceShe snorted somewhat at the idea of inviting their former classmates over for dinner. It was only six people total, but that seemed like an awful lot for such a tiny flat.
                                                          "Maybe we should," she mused. "If nothing else, to passive aggressively point out to Lori that it's incredibly rude that she hasn't had us over. Especially considering the whole lot of them live in her monstrous house." Truthfully, Pam didn't mind, and she didn't figure Lori was the sort of person to think about things like dinner parties. Actually, she was sort of surprised Aster had, even if she'd suggested playing video games. But still, they were all friends, and it felt sort of weird being the only ones left out of a loop just because they hadn't decided to move in.

spaceNot that Pam wanted to share a house with the four of them, even if it was a rather large house. She much preferred having this tiny little flat all to themselves. Finally getting a place together seemed to make their relationship feel bigger, somehow. More serious. Adult. Which she very much wanted it to be. Chewing her lip, Pam glanced over at a box sitting on the coffee table, one which had been very specifically marked by her, to denote that it was definitely the one that she needed when the time came. Which was now. She hummed quietly for a second, then nudged Aster with her foot.
                                                          "Hey, uh... that box ought to be the one with the throw blankets in it, can you get one out? Going in and out all day and getting sweaty, I'm cold now. And you're closer." To really sell it, she gave Aster big puppy eyes and pouted a little. Maybe it was cheesy, but she was a pretty cheesy person and she'd be the first to admit it. On top of the blankets in the box, there was a much smaller, very specific kind of box, with a note in her handwriting that said 'Open me'. Obviously it'd be for Aster, and she figured her girlfriend was both smart and nosy enough to follow that direction. They'd known each other since they were kids, she figured she ought to have Aster figured out that well by now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'яє тнє ѕσиg ι'νє вєєи ѕιиgιиg αℓℓ σf му ℓιfє
                                                          xxxxxxαи∂ єνєяу ριє¢є σf мє ℓσνєѕ єνєяу ριє¢є σf уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ ωєяє яιgнт fσя мє яιgнт fяσм тнє ѕтαят
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxιт ѕтαятє∂ ωιтн α fєєℓιиg, тнєи уσυ нα∂ мє ∂яєαмιиg

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 am
That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood!
She's got the hottest trike in town!
That girl, she holds her head up so high...
I think I want to be her best friend, yeah.
Rebel girl, rebel girl, you are the queen of my world!
I think I want to take you home...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

former gryffindormugglebornquidditch referee

Aster rolled her eyes. "It's my mum. She has a controlling streak that must be miles wide." She loved her mother, but they uh... rarely seemed to agree. She could only imagine what would happen if she and Pam ever had kids or something. Not that she was thinking about kids at the moment, but just because she was with another girl didn't mean her parents had given up their dreams of being grandparents. Besides, she was Aster, she'd be like, the coolest mum ever. Probably. Maybe a little too intense, but over all, cool. And she'd have Pam to mellow her out.

"Maybe the giant house is a cover for a weapons dealing operation or something," Aster snickered. "Or maybe they just have like, deranged sex parties and don't want us to find out. Not that I'd want to." She wasn't quite sure how they all lived together without wanting to kill one another- Gia and Carver didn't exactly seem like the easiest people to live with, but she supposed the house was so large that they could all just avoid one another if they wanted to. Either way, thank god she and Pam hadn't moved in. Even if the place was massive, she much preferred having their own place, even if it wasn't a freaking manor house.

"What," she muttered dramatically, when Pam nudged her, and sighed as she half-rolled, half-scrambled off the sofa. "How are you cold? Summer's not even officially over," she groused as she opened the box, trailing off into suspicious silence as she spied the tiny box. "Pam," she whined as she opened it, making some muffled noises of shock, delight, and ire. "Pam, what the hell, I was supposed to beat you to proposing." That wasn't exactly true- she'd never said anything like 'don't propose to me, because I want to propose to you'. It had just been like a silent race, which she'd clearly lost. This was what she got for trying to hold out until Halloween.

The ring was perfect, though. "You sneak," she accused as she held it in the palm of the hand, although she was unable to hold back a thrilled grin. "Ugh, I thought you were supposed to be a bad liar, Hufflepuff and all."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

When she talks, I hear the revolution!
In her hips, there's revolutions!
When she walks, the revolution's coming!
In her kiss, I taste the revolution!
Love you like a sister, always...
Come and be my best friend, really...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLiving Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнєѕє αяє му нαи∂ѕ, тнєѕє αяє αℓℓ тнαт ι'νє gσтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ℓσσкє∂ αяσυи∂ αи∂ уσυ'яє тнє σиє тнαт ι ωαитxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м иσт яєαℓℓу ¢ℓєνєя вυт ι gσт α ℓιℓ' ѕραяк σf α нєαятxxxxxx
                                                          тнαт'ѕ ωαιтιиg fσя уσυ тσ ѕтαят, ι'∂ вє уσυя ωιfєxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam wrinkled her nose at Aster's description of her mother, frowning slightly. Her Maman was fairly controlling too, at times, but only about how her own house looked! She'd never walk into somebody else's and tell them what to do with it, that'd be rude! Even if it was her own daughter. She might make a comment on how messy the place was, but she wouldn't start trying to completely change the decor. "I knew she was uptight," she said, "but I didn't know she was "You live in my house and have to meet my standards still even after you've moved out of my house" uptight." She'd known Aster's mum her whole life, almost. She'd seen the intensity and the passive aggressive nitpicking. But surely to God she wouldn't actually start critiquing their place?

spaceShe considered Aster's proposal for the big secret the Slytherins (and Zeph) were clearly hiding from them inside that enormous house, humming thoughtfully.
                                                          "I wonder how Zeph would feel about deranged sex parties," she mused. "I mean, Gia's obviously down. Carver either doesn't care, or he's secretly like, super into it. Or he just goes along with it because Gia's bossy. And Lori's... C'mon, she's gotta be into something weird." Pam was utterly convinced that Lori was either the most boring, vanilla person on the face of the earth, or she'd heard of and was into kinks that didn't actually exist yet. Which left her slightly curious but at the same time completely disturbed by the notion of what she did with Zeph.

spaceIt took absolutely everything in Pam not to completely give herself away when Aster complained about having to get the blanket. Still, the Gryffindor did as asked, while Pam sat, heart pounding like a drum and desperately praying that her girlfriend didn't look at her face, because if she did, the jig was up. She didn't, though, and instead opened the cardboard box, to find the tiny ring box inside. Pam's insides twisted slightly at Aster's tone, but she relaxed at the other girl's complaint. She released her tension in the form of an awkward noise, half-cough, half-laugh.
                                                          "Just call me Quicksilver," she said with an overdramatic wink, adding finger guns for emphasis.

spaceShe held her breath as she waited for Aster to say something, and let out a nervous giggle at her girlfriend's continued whining.
                                                          "It was so. Hard. Like, I should be given an award. I should be in films. You have no idea." She climbed off the couch, moving behind Aster to wrap her arms around her girlfriend's waist. Her cheeks burned. It was stupid to think Aster would say no, but technically it was possible. Improbable, maybe, but a lot of things in her life that were improbable had happened, including the both of them being witches. She'd learned not to ever expect anything as fact until it happened. "Who says you have to propose, anyway? What, just because I'm the girly one, I have to get proposed to?"

spaceShe slipped her hand over Asters, not taking the ring, but holding it with one hand and wrapping Aster's around it with the other. "Although, uh, technically I haven't proposed yet, so..." She swallowed. Aster looked happy, complaining aside. If she'd wanted to be the one to propose, that hardly meant she'd say no now, right? Or, if she did, it'd be because she was planning on proposing herself later. Either way, they were going to get married. Right? "So, uh. Will you marry me?"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'яє тнє ѕσиg ι'νє вєєи ѕιиgιиg αℓℓ σf му ℓιfє
                                                          xxxxxxαи∂ єνєяу ριє¢є σf мє ℓσνєѕ єνєяу ριє¢є σf уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ ωєяє яιgнт fσя мє яιgнт fяσм тнє ѕтαят
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxιт ѕтαятє∂ ωιтн α fєєℓιиg, тнєи уσυ нα∂ мє ∂яєαмιиg

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items