Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
no

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexually Incorporated

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 am
nvm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:32 pm
wtf I can't see any replies evil  

Sexually Incorporated

Beloved Phantom

-Infinity Ghoul-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:40 pm
Umm hey there redface

A few things about me I love to play games, watch anime, read manga, and listen to music. I can enjoy almost any type of game or anime. I usually only read a manga if it is an ongoing anime and the filler sucks. In terms of music i listen to most things except rap country and pop. I prefer metal and all types of rock.

Currently I live in the worst state ever, Illinois. I do plan on moving from here if need be but for now it's okay. I'm currently 24 and would like to meet someone close to my age but i am open minded to anyone 18+. I don't judge people based on looks I would rather love someones inner beauty.

Someday I would hope to get married and have children just like most other people.

I am usually on skype and kik which you can find in my signature along with a picture of myself.

If there is anything else you wish to know feel free to ask I'm usually an open book to most things so thanks for reading and feel free to comment or pm. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:57 pm
Hey there (: My name is John, I'm 18, a senior in high school and I'm also working full time. I'd love to get to know you better actually and if you're interested feel free to PM me (:  

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items