Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
GOOD MORNING...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm
...NSTG FAMILY!!! (Sorry, Ty from extreme makeover home edition took over sweatdrop ) Hellur everyone :3. I'm Rasha, 21 turning 22 in a couple of months. 3rd year in college and have yet to find out what my career should be...uhm...I'm introverted, but I'm trying to overcome it redface . If you wanna know more, you can just ask :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 pm
Eloquent Darling
...NSTG FAMILY!!! (Sorry, Ty from extreme makeover home edition took over sweatdrop ) Hellur everyone :3. I'm Rasha, 21 turning 22 in a couple of months. 3rd year in college and have yet to find out what my career should be...uhm...I'm introverted, but I'm trying to overcome it redface . If you wanna know more, you can just ask :3

You are quite handsome really! Very pretty 3nodding  

_RI0SAN_

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm
_RI0SAN_
Eloquent Darling

A girl can be handsome? xD Thank you :3. You're very pretty too  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 am
Eloquent Darling
_RI0SAN_
Eloquent Darling

Yes, of course they can be! 3nodding

"having an attractive, well-proportioned, and imposing appearance suggestive of health and strength; good-looking: "  

_RI0SAN_

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 am
Make sure to head over to the NSTG Summer Event and post in my two threads to earn giveaway's, participate in a contest...etc!

Isle De Awesome 1 Billion Dollar Luau

Gift The Person Above You - No min!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:49 pm
_RI0SAN_
Eloquent Darling
_RI0SAN_
Eloquent Darling

Yes, of course they can be! 3nodding

"having an attractive, well-proportioned, and imposing appearance suggestive of health and strength; good-looking: "

redface redface thank you for the compliments...I usually consider myself plain  

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 pm
Eloquent Darling
Hi there welcome! I'm starting to see a pattern of 20s gaians lately. I'm 26 wink so I fall under this category too lol. What kind of hobbies do you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:13 pm
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
Hi there welcome! I'm starting to see a pattern of 20s gaians lately. I'm 26 wink so I fall under this category too lol. What kind of hobbies do you like?
Thank you :3..yeah us all 20+ yr olds are starting to hang here xD. I like to read, solitude (when I can get it), like forest preserves and walk around in peace (although I hate the insects xD). How about you?  

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 pm
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
Thank you :3..yeah us all 20+ yr olds are starting to hang here xD. I like to read, solitude (when I can get it), like forest preserves and walk around in peace (although I hate the insects xD). How about you?
I like to sew and make things out of polymer clay. Keeps me busy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:22 pm
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

I no like sewing DX...and I've never worked with polymer clay...i might just try some out in the future. How was your day today?  

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

I no like sewing DX...and I've never worked with polymer clay...i might just try some out in the future. How was your day today?
actually it was pretty good.. I'm moving so I packed most of my craft stuff already. I'm getting a room just for my crafting hee hee. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:48 pm
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

actually it was pretty good.. I'm moving so I packed most of my craft stuff already. I'm getting a room just for my crafting hee hee. How was your day?

That's great. People I'ved talked to have been moving recently. My day was tiring; laundry, guests over, and some home issues sweatdrop .  

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:04 pm
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

That's great. People I'ved talked to have been moving recently. My day was tiring; laundry, guests over, and some home issues sweatdrop .
It must be moving moth or something lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

yeah must be xD  

Elo The Lion

Lavish Giver

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:08 pm
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling
kazeaka
Eloquent Darling

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff