Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello Everybody! - A Poem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:44 pm
Well good evening everyone,
I hope you all are doing well.
I have just joined the guild,
And I am doing swell.
While I may not be a newbie,
I'm a newbie to this guild.
This place is doing great work,
And being able to help, I'm thrilled.
Feel free to hound me,
I've been around for 8 years!
This poem is ending now,
So for now, cheers!

TL;DR (Which is going to be longer!)
Hello new guild mates. This is the first guild I have joined in about 5 years, and I have to say I'm happy to be a part. I haven't been super active around Gaia for a long time (despite logging in everyday) and I feel like this guild has given a chance for me to try and be more active.

A little about myself. I am an avid gamer. It's pretty much my life. I actually live stream everyday on Twitch.TV (literally)! I thoroughly enjoy anime, reading (fantasy mainly), and manga. I listen to all kinds of music, but mainly alternative and rock, but you can catch me listening to classical, hip-hop, and even pop on occasion. If you want to hang out and chat sometime, feel free to stop by my live stream! www.twitch.tv/rmcpherson08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm
Lost In The Red
And I am doing swell.
Feel free to hound me,
This poem is ending now,
So for now, cheers!

Hello new guild mates. This is the first guild I have joined in about 5 years, and I have to say I'm happy to be a part. I haven't been super active around Gaia for a long time (despite logging in everyday) and I feel like this guild has given a chance for me to try and be more active.

A little about myself. I am an avid gamer. It's pretty much my life. I actually live stream everyday on Twitch.TV (literally)! I thoroughly enjoy anime, reading (fantasy mainly), and manga. I listen to all kinds of music, but mainly alternative and rock, but you can catch me listening to classical, hip-hop, and even pop on occasion. If you want to hang out and chat sometime, feel free to stop by my live stream! www.twitch.tv/rmcpherson08

Welcome! We are almost the same age on Gaia! I'm just two years older. So glad you could come to the guild 3nodding  

_RI0SAN_

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm
_RI0SAN_
Lost In The Red
And I am doing swell.
Feel free to hound me,
This poem is ending now,
So for now, cheers!

Welcome! We are almost the same age on Gaia! I'm just two years older. So glad you could come to the guild 3nodding

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:03 am
OMG do you get paid yet? Twitch seems like such a cool idea. I wonder how hard/easy is it to receive payment.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Lost In The Red
I went to your live streaming channel and I about pissed my pants when I watched the "Let's scare the wife" video! It was great! My husband tried to do it to my but I happen to look away at the right moment because of my dog... Priceless! Welcome to the guild rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:38 pm
kazeaka
Lost In The Red
I went to your live streaming channel and I about pissed my pants when I watched the "Let's scare the wife" video! It was great! My husband tried to do it to my but I happen to look away at the right moment because of my dog... Priceless! Welcome to the guild rofl

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I stream everyday if you want to stop by live some time! I need to try and find some more scary games so I can scare my wife more 3nodding  

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 am
Lost In The Red
kazeaka
Lost In The Red

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I stream everyday if you want to stop by live some time! I need to try and find some more scary games so I can scare my wife more 3nodding

Will do. I will also show my husband when he gets home from his business trip whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 am
kazeaka
Lost In The Red
kazeaka
Lost In The Red

Will do. I will also show my husband when he gets home from his business trip whee

Awesome! Thanks a lot!  

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

darksnowangel96

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:02 pm
I couldnt get the poem to load?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 pm
I basically live on twitch so I'll definitely have to check it out.
I'm more of a PC or Xbox 360 gamer myself.  

easter bunniii

Lost In The Red

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:17 am
easter bunniii
I basically live on twitch so I'll definitely have to check it out.
I'm more of a PC or Xbox 360 gamer myself.

As do I biggrin But as a streamer. I stream all kinds of games, ranging from PC, Xbox 360, SNES, PS4, and more. I literally stream full time right now, and I've been doing a 365 day challenge, where I stream everyday for 365 days. I'm 142 days into it so far! xd

Make sure you chat with me too! I'll actually be streaming at around 9am EST and then again in the evening. I look forward to a new person!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 am
I must have missed it! I'll have to check back again in the evening.  

easter bunniii

RupertBear1920

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm
aw that waz rly cute
heart  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items