Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi... (。 ◡ °)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eunyeong

Trash Treasure-Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:56 pm
Hello!

I joined Gaia on the 23rd of September, which was sometime last week, so I'm not the freshest banana in the bunch, but I'm still pretty green, I think... (´﹏` );;

My Gaia name is a romanization of my Korean name, but it's totally spelled wrong on my birth certificate so I have to live with strange romanization until I ever decide to legally change it. BTW, I don't know any Korean thanks to certain family matters while growing up, so sorry in advance to anyone who expects me to understand it.

I mostly joined Gaia because I just wanted to check it out after a friend mentioned it a few times... but I ended up getting sucked into it once I started playing around with my avatar and participating in the art forums a little. (I guess it goes w/o saying that I like to draw sometimes, ahaha.)

Anyway, despite how scary the prices are on this site, the community itself has proven to be pretty positive and I really like that a lot. Still, I'm pretty shy so please excuse me if I say or do anything strange... I'm not very good at communicating. (。•́ ⌂ •̀。);; Regardless, I hope I can be friends with some of you guys!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:33 pm
Eun-yeong

Again, welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay with us! emotion_yatta  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:41 pm

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

welcome to gaia! <33

i'm so glad you decided to join us here <3

also
you're art is super amazing <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:25 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG!

I'm glad that you've been able to find the positives in this site, because they definitely do exist! n .n Also, as an artist, you should be able to afford quite a bit of pretty items. :> I'm sure you've figured that out already. xD;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items