Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
20/M/GA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 am
Well, I'm going to go ahead and try to do this without berating myself or being downright cynical for once.

As I said, I'm a Male of 20 years old and of the straight species of human. I enjoy anime, reading, romance stories, and the unknown. To elaborate on the unknown bit, anything I've never done before, I want to try it. Like passing out, I've done it before. It was interesting. I'm sorry... IT WAS AWESOME. Avoiding the specifics of that though, I have avid interest in the military, though as I have asthma, they denied my dreams. Unfortunately, I'm sure it would've been an interesting experience.

As I feel I am obligated to mention this, I have a slight distaste towards relationships in general so I'm more or less looking for friends of the opposite gender because guys, well lets face it, us dudes can be totally man-power about conversations and I'm kinda getting tired of being called gay for not liking to drink alcohol. That aside, if you want to attempt cure my distaste, then more power to ya, friends.

I'm generally on my computer non-stop, unless I'm doing my college work, though I do my work on the computer as well. College sucks though, so stressful. :c

Anyways, as I was saying. It should be easy to get a hold of me. Just pm me. Or find me on skype (for better results). Malphorus should result in finding me, and my screen name is Narco.

As a conversation starter/footnote: What do ya think about the Lunar Solar Eclipse?

Other information
Build: Average/Couch Potato
Height: 5'11"ish?
Hair: Growing it out, it's kinda wild.
Eyes: Coal/Black (I wish I had something clear, like Hazel)
Race: Black/White (= Brown? < - Because I know that this matters to some people.)
Interesting Sidenote: I like small cute girls. I have this habit of picking up and snuggling cute stuff. (*desperately wants a rabbit*)

Here's something recent.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:25 pm
hi not looking to rush into anything but we can talk and did not like solar eclipse cool to look at but killed my system for two days lol. Bunnies are cute  

PixieBlackrose 22

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 pm
beutieful oblivion

Lol. Killed your system? What the flop does that mean? Also, penguins are better. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:09 pm
the solar storm we had messed up Verizon in my area and they are cute but do not like cuddling I do not think?  

PixieBlackrose 22

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff