Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
A Sailor Senshi Comin Through

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milfune

Demonic Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 pm
Hello there! I am Azle or just call me Ace much shorter xD

I've been a member of gaia for solid 4 years and time to time I'm on hiatus. Last time I checked was last year's Christmas, I was so shocked how outstanding the prices are in MP. So I went again in hiatus, I only stayed and going strong since this summer. Then, I saw a gold sink of the NSTG. It was cool how their purpose is to help newcomers. Back when I was active here in gaia, I was a part of another guild with same purpose but unfortunately the guild officials are not as active as they were before so I quitted there.

It's an honor being here in NSTG since it is the one that inspired me to do charity works for the newcomers. i know how little my doings are, but even if they dont look well or active giveaway thread, I still feel heart fluttery when people thank me for the stuff I gave out.

So there you have it. It was a quite boring introductory speech I had.

So I am Azle or Ace if you may so.

And I am Sailor Earth. Please dont get intimidated to my presence for I am a natural harbinger of destruction.

Thanks for the time and Have a nice day  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:48 pm
X A z l e_24 X

I offer you a smile to brighten your day.

Again, welcome to the guild!

~

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

BunnieGlimmer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:54 pm
X A z l e_24 X

User Image

Hai there Ace Sailor Earth! ; u ; Sorry for the late welcome, but I can't help but be drawn to another Senshi. I, too, was freaked out by the inflation, recently joined back up again from 2011 and it was quite a shock tbh x . x

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games