Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Sand here~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gopacksand

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Hello! I'm Gopacksand, but most just call me Sand. User Image
You're more then welcome to do so as well ^-^ It's a lot easier to type then Gopack lol.

Well, lets see~~
I'm an old gaian. Back in 2012 I took a hiatus that turned kinda permanent because of life and not really having the internet. But, now things are a little better and I'm back! :] Hopefully, to stay.

I'm 22 years old and I live with my boyfriend and my gorgeously beautiful cat, Gypsy <3.

I like a lot things. And I dislike a lot of things as well xD. So, just talk to me! I'll be more then happy to answer any questions~ I don't bite too hard at all :] lol

I'm a very nice, very open person. I love meeting and talking to new people~
So excited to meet you all and be apart of things here at NSTG

ღೋ Sand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:31 pm
Welcome back to Gaia! And welcome to the NSTG! :D

Aside from the site-wide Halloween event, the NSTG is also having a Halloween event if you want to check it out. It's in the Holiday Event Subforum.

(If you play Switchem, you'll get soul candies the first time you beat the levels. Soul candies are used for this event. However, the next time you replay the levels, you earn 100k per level beaten. So if you have a bit of free time, that could help you at least buy a few gold shop items.
You can get to Switchem by clicking the clock in the header and going to the main Halloween landing page. You can also open it by clicking "Easter Switchem" under the games tab. Switchem only appears during events.)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items