Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello Everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:04 pm
I am Darkness! I am rather well versed in Gaia life, sorely missing zOMG! A great person to know and better friend, Lol. I am always willing to chat, very willing to help anyone on Gaia within reason, and if I dont know how to help I probably know others that do....
Hmm.. I am into alternative music, H.I.M (His Infernal Majesty) is my favorite band, I read almost any book I can get my hands on, have great ability to spell and little grasp of punctuation 4laugh
Anyhow..
Hello All! I hope to make some friends, and possibly be of some use to this guild. xp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:42 pm
Hello darkness and welcome to The NSTG~ I really hope you'll like it here~ People here are really friendly and welcoming heart Don't hesitate to ask us if you have any problem or question  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:45 pm
Emberxylic Len
Hello darkness and welcome to The NSTG~ I really hope you'll like it here~ People here are really friendly and welcoming heart Don't hesitate to ask us if you have any problem or question

Thank You very much! I am working on feeling my way around this massive guild now, Lol!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:47 pm
Hi there! Welcome 4laugh

You will love this guild it's really an amazing community  

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

Thank You very much! I am working on feeling my way around this massive guild now, Lol!

hahaha yeah there aare lots of things to do in this guild. like right now is teh halloween guild event  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:05 pm
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

hahaha yeah there aare lots of things to do in this guild. like right now is teh halloween guild event

I love Halloween, but I haven't made my way to that section yet, im blowing up the chatterbox area blaugh I haven't even tried Gaia's new Halloween event for this year but mostly because its so monetized now neutral

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:09 pm
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

I love Halloween, but I haven't made my way to that section yet, im blowing up the chatterbox area blaugh I haven't even tried Gaia's new Halloween event for this year but mostly because its so monetized now neutral
yeah most of gaia's events are like that now. the guild's event is just forum based and free to join xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:11 pm
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

yeah most of gaia's events are like that now. the guild's event is just forum based and free to join xD

Well thank you for the info!!
How long have you been a member of this guild?
I believe I will go lurk your profile 4laugh

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:13 pm
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

lol not long. I joined around mid September I think but I love this guild and I'm pretty active in it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:22 pm
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

lol not long. I joined around mid September I think but I love this guild and I'm pretty active in it

I like the profile very much! I now know your a girl..like thats important lol!
What is your favorite anime? Mine currently is Space Dandy but I will always love SAO and the original Gundam Wing- ah Heero Yuy heart

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:33 pm
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

What is your favorite anime? Mine currently is Space Dandy but I will always love SAO and the original Gundam Wing- ah Heero Yuy heart

hahaha thanks~ yeah i also put it in my sig xD
I love naruto, free!, shingeki no kyojin, currently watching world trigger and i really liked tokyo ghoul  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:50 pm
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

I love naruto, free!, shingeki no kyojin, currently watching world trigger and i really liked tokyo ghoul

Oops, my attention to detail is showing...or lack of, LOL!
I have always loved Naruto but I cant keep up with the current ones because I always look for English dubs, I hate to read and try to watch subs... I would say my fav character in Naruto is Kakashi Hatake. What kinda things do you like doing outside the guild? I so miss zomg!

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:01 pm
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len
DarknessLoved1
Emberxylic Len

Oops, my attention to detail is showing...or lack of, LOL!
I have always loved Naruto but I cant keep up with the current ones because I always look for English dubs, I hate to read and try to watch subs... I would say my fav character in Naruto is Kakashi Hatake. What kinda things do you like doing outside the guild? I so miss zomg!

well I am reading the manga and it's going to end next week. i also miss zomg  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff