Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
24/F looking for some friends =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeak Alarm

Pure-hearted Kitten

12,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Archangel-Seraphs
Genesis Pattern
Archangel-Seraphs
Genesis Pattern
i'm new to the guild... call me Genesis or Syenta! i need friends cause i'm nearly always alone and Towns 2 doesn't really help... i like fun dorky people who like video games! =3

What kind of video games do ya play? eek

Console: Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Mario from back in the day AND modern, Kirby, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong 2, Earthbound, Mother 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl

PC: Starbound, MapleStory, World of Warcaft, Minecraft, League of Legends

Cool Cool ^ ^
I mostly play anything rpg on the console (ps3) and pokemon/zelda on 3ds. I just found out that they put zelda seasons/time as download so i'm nerding out on that lol

I play league too! Who is your favorite character?

Sona!! i'm usually always support... i'd do anything to have the Arcade Sona skin crying it's so awesome and pretty...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 pm
Genesis Pattern
Archangel-Seraphs
Genesis Pattern
Archangel-Seraphs
Genesis Pattern
i'm new to the guild... call me Genesis or Syenta! i need friends cause i'm nearly always alone and Towns 2 doesn't really help... i like fun dorky people who like video games! =3

What kind of video games do ya play? eek

Console: Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Mario from back in the day AND modern, Kirby, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong 2, Earthbound, Mother 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl

PC: Starbound, MapleStory, World of Warcaft, Minecraft, League of Legends

Cool Cool ^ ^
I mostly play anything rpg on the console (ps3) and pokemon/zelda on 3ds. I just found out that they put zelda seasons/time as download so i'm nerding out on that lol

I play league too! Who is your favorite character?

Sona!! i'm usually always support... i'd do anything to have the Arcade Sona skin crying it's so awesome and pretty...

I play support and top!
For support i mostly play soraka or Blitz and for top most darius but that skin is only 950rp  

Twostan

Aged Survivor

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas