Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's Mate & Plot Thread: Open-ish! Still Filling It Out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:26 pm
Hello and welcome to my plot thread! Thanks for stopping by and taking a gander at my poor somewhat neglected herd. This plot thread mainly has me looking for development for my soquili, but particularly setting up some new relationships and long-term development.

Here are a few notes before you dive in!

1. I'm slow. No, seriously, I am a really slow RPer. I have a lot going on RL, and additionally sink a lot of time just trying to keep Soquili managed. As a co-owner, RP manager, and colorist, my time sometimes is devoured and stretched thin. . . so it means RPing can take some time. << Sorry! That being said, so long as you don't mind a little slowness, I'll be happy to finish up RPs and continue them on. :3

2. I do require some RP! I do not do well with plot-only stuff. I have some who have fallen to that category, but I generally prefer that plots with possible mates have some RP. I don't require a lot, just some here and there, but I do need to make sure they click and connect.

3. I probably will test the waters with a few soquili before settling on one. This is simply because I like my characters to tell me how they feel and be the one to go "THAT ONE!". This means having to meet a bunch and hoping that someone out there clicks. I rarely do instant-hook-ups, so if you see me in multiple RPs after we discussed testing our characters, it has nothing to do with me not liking your offer or you. :c I just keep my folks open until that connection is made. . . and that usually doesn't happen until after some RP.

4. Please don't be afraid to poke me! I don't really need a ton of RP, I'm happy to take things slow, and I'm not going to bite or be upset if you find other plots. :3 I don't mind doing a few RPs and filling in other things with plot, or stuff on AIM. I'm happy to work things out and am very flexible to ideas. Just let me know if anyone strikes your fancy!

5. The few on there that are open to flings or surrogates do NOT require RP -- though I might be more partial to folks who are open to it. :3 Flings are exactly that, and so long as you don't mind a little bit of backstory or plotting, I'm game for anything with them. I'll probably look more at aesthetics or plots all the same, even if we don't RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:33 pm
User Image
Name: Ariashi
Mate: Single & Looking for Lifemate
Orientation: Bisexual
Breedings: 4/4
Persnality: Ariashi, these days, is a little bit melancholy. And by a little, I mean a lot. He's had it rough in love as well as with family. He had a rough split from a mare that had, at one point, been his very best friend and what he'd thought was the love of his life; he's an incredibly rocky relationship with his father and herd, and often feels like he's the lesser compared to his brother. ((PM me if you want the full story, haha.)) As it stands, he's taken to keeping to himself. Ariashi is very serious, with a little rain cloud constantly over his head. He's self-conscious of his size (he's very tiny for a stallion), and tends to have a glass-half-full attitude. Lately (and most of his life) he's feeling particularly down, and unsure where he belongs -- he doesn't feel like he fits in his family's herd, his self esteem is pretty low, and he's lost what had once been his closest friend and ally.

So it stands, he's wandering, and in need of a little direction . . .and a lot of support!
Looking For: A lifemate! I'd love for Ariashi to find someone who accepts him as he is, well and truly. So far he's been with a mare that wound up running around on him, and at one point laughed at him when he confessed his love. He's feeling mighty small emotionally, and as he's roamed from his family's herd, he's very much so alone. I'd like him to find a mare or stallion that could help pick him up; someone he could be loyal to, someone who might help show him that he can be loved just the way he is. I do have one person interested in testing things out with him, but feel free to offer anyway. Getting him to fall in love again is going to take a bit of work, so beware!

Size Doesn't Matter: Ariashi is very small for a stallion and even smaller for an angeni. He's well aware of this, and is incredibly self-conscious about it. Meeting other small males or smaller soquili would be nice. Finding some use for his small size, or even just winding up defending someone or something despite being little would be great.

Family or Herd RP: He doesn't have a huge family, but he does hail from the Miakoda Herd. He's been away after he witnessed the return of his lost brother, and how his father seemed to treat him as someone superior. Meeting up with his brother, his mother, or any within the Miakoda herd might be nice . . . or awkward, depending, haha. I suppose Moxxiie or Sya, this means you, if you're reading. :3

I also wouldn't mind if he met other families or herds. . . to see how family units should be. . . or to see others just as dysfunctional as his own!

User Image
Name: Aurelian
Mate: Wendigo
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: Aurelian is a knight, despite his rugged and bloody appearance. He spends his time roaming the lands looking to do good deeds and help others out, be that by using his horns to heal; guiding them from one place to another; or defeating some foe or ne'er-do-well that is heckling them! So long as he's doing something good and something right, no job is too big for the stout-hearted Aurelian. Unfortunately, for all his good deeds, Aurelian does quietly struggle. His tail is a nasty and mean little thing, and this stallion needs to hunt and eat meat to survive. He's constantly bloody from wounds that refuse to close, and his tail demon, It, tends to chew on him. He has a darker streak that he hides and suppresses, desperately wanting to be as good as his parents hope!
Looking For:
Surrogates! Aurelian is going to, one day, want a family his own. He does have a mate in the ghost-stallion Wendigo, but given they're both males, and not prone to wishing on stars, he knows the only way to get foals is by finding a surrogate or two. He'd certainly prefer having some sort of friendship with the mare in question, as opposed to someone he just met. While his heart is well and truly Wendigo's, he needs some friends.

Adventures and Knightly Deeds!: He'd like to rescue some damsels or stallions in need. These stories could have happy endings full of success, or be failures that wind up in more trouble and a little pain.

Come On Over to the Dark Side: Aurelian does have a litle darkness in him, thanks to being a twisted-tunnel baby. He tries his hardest to keep a grip on those feelings, and he already suffers guilt knowing that he tries to be some Big Damn Hero and winds up killing others to eat. He's a little conflicted on where he belongs, but he's desperately striving to stay true to the upbringing of his parents and be wholly good. A little temptation from darker creatures would not be amiss. . . . if only to see if he can keep that darkness repressed, or if he finds himself slipping.

User Image
Name: Casimir
Mate: Single & Looking
Personality: Casimir is kind of grumpy. He's overly defensive, he's somewhat shy, and he's pretty much socially awkward. He knows he's a little bit of a freak and is not the most handsome stallion out there -- he has wooden horns, leaves sprouting out of his mane, a strange tail, a partially sewn mouth, and a tree growing out of his back. He's a bit of a hot mess and doesn't he know it! As a foal he had been made fun of by his peers, which lead him to keeping more to himself, and eventually taking up residence in a nearby swamp. While he loves his family dearly, he knows he's kind of an odd one. . . and is rather ashamed by his looks. As it stands, he tends to drive off others before they have a chance of ridiculing or hurting him, and though he's painfully lonely, the fear of rejection is stronger and keeps him at bay. When he's not being snarky or suspicious, past those well built walls, Casimir can be immensely loyal, kind, and tender-hearted individual. He just is painfully picky about who he can trust to let in.
Looking For: Lifemate! Any gender would do. Someone who can work their way in and show him love. Someone he can come to adore and need. Someone to keep him company in his swamp, or someone who can encourage him to face the world without fear of their judgment.

Two of a Kind: He'd love to meet others that are twisted or different. He knows he's not the only one given his mother and uncles were twisted in the basket, and he knows that there are others out there whom are outcasts. Still, he's not exactly going to run out to meet them so . . . he'd need them to come to is swamp.

Anything Goes! Go ahead and hit me up if you think Casimir might suit your needs.

User Image
Name: Dasharathi
Mate: Single & Looking!
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Dasharathi is a young, kind, and wholly good stallion. He's not very knightly, but he is rugged, and knows how to take a hit. His father is both an Elder and his herd's protector. His mother is simply wholly badass. He was born right after a skinwalker massacre, and unfortunately, such stories colored much of his upbringing. Dash secretly wants to train to become a hunter -- defending his family isn't quite enough. Dash desperatly wants to make a difference in the world, and bring those cursed beasts down for good. Unfortunately, he also knows the risk involved hunting 'walkers. . . and would never put his herd in jeopardy or at risk by needlessly stirring the bees nest.

So it stands, the stallion throws himself headfirst into his training. For now he's simply a defender of his herd and their lands. He has to be swift, strong, and cunning. . . especially if Samsara ever returns! That is a real enough nightmare and Dash wants to be ready and ever vigilant. You can count on Dash, or so he'd like you to believe.
Looking For: Lifemate! I'd like Dash to find someone. . . I'm just not sure who. He's a very good guy, so nobody evil. His father is a partial kalona, and Dash has a feathery kalona tail, so meeting kalona or kalona mixes might be nice. I also have no idea if he needs a damsel and someone to protect so he can settle, or if he'd prefer someone to rough it out with! He's game for just about anyone or anything, so throw some ideas at me, and we can see if they click.

Dash is incredibly devoted, though. . . so once he finds someone, he would stick to their side like glue.

Hunting Game: Dash does indeed wish to become a hunter. He's not sure hell ever get the opportunity, given how he doesn't want to put his family at risk. . . but he feels like sitting idly and waiting for Skinwalkers or their followers to attack isn't going to hep anyone. It would be nice to let him meet other hunters -- either to deter or encourage his desire.

User Image
Name: Paku'iku'i
Orientation: Bisexual . . . leanings towards stallions
Personality: Paku'iku'i is a gentle stallion. He isn't particularly large, nor is he aggressive, and unfortunately, these days, he seems just a little lost. This colorful harpy male most recently made his escape from The Flock -- while he misses his mother and father, he discovered that the lifestyle that awaited him wasn't at all suited to his tastes and desires. He was raised primarily by his father, whom was a Whistle Stallion. . . but Paku'iku'i wasn't charmed by the idea.

Sure, he was raised to be primped and pampered-- to be an entertainer primarily for mares, and most importantly, to make sure they had a real good time. Unfortunately, Paku'iku'i just isn't that fond of the idea. He doesn't want to be someone's temporary toy, or their pet. He's a bit more romantic -- he liked the idea of a mare and stallion falling desperately in love, or of the dedicated and committed triad that ran off together. He likes stories that have happily-ever-afters. . . not just good one night stands!

So it was, the stallion made his escape and took his freedom. He doubts his self-centered father noticed his absence, and doubts even more so that anyone in the Flock is going to miss him. As it stands, Paku is trying to find his place in the Kawani, and realizing that he's in over his head. He doesn't know the first thing about hunting or fighting, as that was traditionally a female job. He was simply an accessory.

Looking For: Lifemate! I'd like Paku to find that happily-ever-after. He knows how to sing, how to dance, how to weave a good story, and all the things one must do to make for a pleasant evening. . . but that's about it. He has no survival skills, and could use someone to either take him under their wing, or at least rescue him. I guess you could say he's a little bit of a damsel and needs some knight to swoop him off his clawed feet. Either gender cold work for this role.

Friends: Paku'iku'i could use some friends. He didn't have many in The Flock and he's a bit homesick. . and a bit lost. Someone to turn to now and then, while he figures out this whole new world, would be nice.

Entertainer For Hire: Well, the one thing Paku'iku'i is good at is entertaining. Need some company? Need a dancer? Need someone to sing to you or sing some ballad to your loved one? Need someone to whip up some jewelry in a jiffy? Paku'iku'i is your guy!

User Image
Name: Valoel
Orientation: Heterosexual . . . I think? Could be mistaken. <<
Persnality:
Looking For: Lifemate!

User Image
Name: WeuWeu Laka
Breedings: 3/4
Personality:
Looking For: Flings! Possible partner/longer-term-open-relationship-possibility too.

User Image
Name: Amandus Caelestis
Mate: In the works but taken!
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality:
Looking For: Surrogates!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
Name: Zara
Mate: Single & Looking
Breedings: 4/5
Personality: Zara is a bit of a high-maintenance mare who knows exactly what she wants. When she was a younger mare, she was interested in being swept off her hooves by some Prince Charming. Now that she's older, and back on the scene, she has decided that she no longer wants a prince -- she wants an Emperor. Zara is hoping she will find her happily ever after and she will not settle on this matter. Her last mate wound up batting for the wrong team, and she wants someone who is as in love with her as she would be for them. She wants someone as ambitious as she, and someone who is both stunning and strong.

Zara is ambitious, a dancer, and a bit of a queen bee. She doesn't want a stallion she will walk all over, or one she can control -- an equal would be best, but someone who can put up with her feisty behavior. On a good day she'd happy, affectionate, outgoing, and not easily phased. On a bad day she is feisty, demanding, and not at all afraid of standing up for what she believes in.

User Image
Name: Tryphaina
Mate: Single & Looking for Fing or Lifemate
Persnality: Tryphaina is a tough mare. She has been on her own since a very young foal. She lost her family during an attack on the herd, and never found her way back. A small part of Tryphaina wondered if her family -- two strong kalona -- simply expected her to figure things out. Thankfully, the mare learned how to survive. She is a smaller kalona, given some malnourishment during her young foal years, but she is hardy, she is tough, and she will kick your a**.

Generally, the mare is so focused on surviving and getting her next meal, she doesn't often have time to relax or enjoy herself. To Tryphaina, life is a cruel place, and she knows not to trust those she meets. There are lesser's out there that might try to kill her or drive her off; there are other kalona that are competition for land and food; there are skinwalkers out there that might also view her as prey. Life is a hard place, and Tryphaina's bitterness and defensive behavior comes purely from a need for self-preservation.

She has never been shown kindness, and would likely be confused if she ever was given it.
Looking For: Lifemate or Fling!

Tryphaina is NOT a purist, though she doesn't know this yet. She thinks she needs to find a pure kalona stallion to keep the blood pure, but I would not object to her finding love in different breeds. That plot would be far more intricate and take more time -- and might be something she'd fight for a long time.

She needs a strong mare or stallion in her life, someone who will have patience and perseverance to let her open up to them. She can be a loyal and faithful mare, but she is suspicious at the best of times, and is very aloof.

She'd like someone who is strong, so they can make their own herd, or at least their own little territory and family. She wants security. . . somewhere she doesn't have to worry about where her next meal is coming from, with someone whom she doesn't have to fear will stab her in the back.

User Image
Name: Quetzal
Personality:

User Image
Name: Lailah
Mate: Looking for Flings! Possible long-term open partner though. . .
Personality:
Looking For: Flings! Possibly a lifemate down the road...

User Image
Name: Jyotsna
Personality:

User Image
Name: Illium
Breedings: 3/4 -- she has one fling lined up but I'd like something more long term for her
Persnality: Illium is an interesting mare. She is a little bit morbid, perhaps a little bit crazy, but is a loving and affectionate thing. Illium loves bones. She loves them so much that she has her very own bone garden, one that she loves to tend, and show off! She loves bones she tends to make friends solely on the basis that they have a bone in them that she wants. . . oh, she wont take it until they're dead, but she does hope maybe they wouldn't mind if she claims it now? She could even show them where she'd place it within her garden!

Bone collection tendencies aside, Illium truly is a sweet, nocturnal mare. She is proud of her garden, and doesn't always understand that others might find her creepy. She wants friends, she wants others to coo over her collection, and she loves flowers -- especially roses. She believes fully in spirits, in karma, and does good where she can. She's a sweet-heart . . . but just a little off.

Preferably someone who either encourages her bone collecting, or someone who is patient and understanding of her garden. A best-friend would be preferable.

She does have one fling lined up. She'll be meeting a stallion who has a lovely skull . . . She will convince him that she should be able to have it once he's done with it, but during that time she'll wind up pregnant. It's a plotted only fling, so I'm willing to work a possible lifemate's story around it, too.

User Image
Name: Ilithyia
Mate: Single & Looking for Flings
Personality:
Looking For: Flings!

User Image
Name: Ziya
Personality:

User Image
Name: Shamsiel
Mate: Single
Personality:
Looking For: Development & Lifemate!

User Image
Name: Terentia
Mate: Single
Personality: Terentia is a strong mare . . . and maybe that's her downfall. She is so focused on doing good in the world, on being a great warrior and an even better defender of others, that she forgets there is more to life than her work. It is her need to guard and protect that wound up driving away her last mate -- she was too busy, she wasn't home enough, she lost what she had thought was her great love, all in the name of doing good work.

Ah, but her good work is not for the weak of spirit or faint of heart. She is not afraid of getting her hooves dirty, and will fight kalona or skinwalker with equal passion. She is 0-tolerance to anyone with an evil or wicked nature, and sometimes her youth makes her quick to judge. She does not care for kalona and is doubly wary about those that sport pelts of any kind. Terentia is still learning that life is not black and white, but it will take time for her to grow out of such a belief.

To avoid dealing with the pain of losing her old mate, of having little to no relationship with her family or children, Terentia has thrown herself into her work with renewed vigor. . . even though she knows it was her drive to do good that made her lose everything. At least it keeps her busy. At least she can be someone's hero, even for just a little while.
Looking For: Development & Lifemate!

I'd love for her to meet fellow warrior sorts, maybe even travel with them for a time. I'd also love for her to meet darker souls, and even find an arch-nemesis. Additionally, i'd love for her to meet someone she assumes is dark and evil and wicked, but who turns out to be good and kind. . . . Someone that will cause her to question her belief in her black & white world.

I'd also love for her to find a new lifemate -- someone who either accepts that she will travel the world to do good, or someone who will travel with her. If the plot is good enough, it's possible that stallion could give her less of a reason to roam. I'm pretty open to ideas . ... but it will definitely need to be RPed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 am
This is slowly being open. If you're interested in a soq that I haven't filled anything out on yet, just post here and I'll put them top of my list. I'll then ping you so you can better take a gander. . .

Some of these already have mates, others are testing waters, but they all need something no matter what!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 am
Uta

You have too many lovelies I can't resist.

User ImageUser Image

Lifemate offer. Note: Like you, I'm trying a few out with her to pick the very best one. Though if they end up not being romantic friendship is also good. She needs positive relationships in her life(as in relationships that benefit her in a positive way, not necessarily that their outlook is positive, if that makes sense? lol)

Her story:

"Her father was an angeni - or so the mare was always told. Her fluttercorn mother spoke often of him and his virtue and of how the two of them had prayed and begged of the spirits to bless them with a foal and when they were finally so blessed it was with a single child - Ember. Named for the resemblance she bore to the soft glow of a dying fire. Unlike the gentle nature of a dying fire, Ember was more like an inferno, wild and destructive. She turned a deaf ear on her mother's stories of virtue and of her father's goodness and kindness. She had no interest in learning healing from her mother and cared only for running or flying free and doing what she wanted. She had a particular affinity to fire and would sometimes sneak away to start a fire to dance beside it in the night. She was mesmerized by the flickering flames and by the sheer power of the dangerous element. She always thought herself in control of it - but what a fool she was. Fire was its own mistress, wild and unforgiving. Ember lost control of one of her fires one night and it began to spread, slowly at first and then all at once the entire area was alight.

She panicked, trying desperately to stomp out the flames but it was much too late for such tactics. The grass and trees were dry from a drought and it burned like tinder. Gasping through the smoke Ember tried to make her way to her mother to warn her, to help the weaker flyer fly away from the flames, but her mother was lost to her. The smoke and the flames rose higher and higher, claiming everything in their path. Animals scattered in desperate flight from the flames. Ember somehow made it to her mother's side. She'd been looking for her daughter and had succumbed to the smoke. Ember cursed herself for not learning how to use her horn to heal as she helplessly watched her mother drift away.

The flames caressed her almost like a lover, biting at her feathers. Her once pure-orange wings had become tainted with the darkness she now felt in her heart. Prudence begged her to flee the burning woods, and tears streamed down her soot-ridden face as she took wing and left her now dead mother's side.

It took weeks for the flames to subside. Ember had watched from a safe distance, watched the flames eat away at the land and turn it all to ash. As it cooled she walked through the wreckage, regret and pain tearing at her heart. She had caused so much pain and destruction with her foolishness. Her wanton lack of sense and arrogance had lead to the death of her mother and countless others, had scorched the land and destroyed homes. She was humbled and ashamed. She collapsed in the burning embers - a fitting place for her to die she thought - and closed her eyes to the pain.

It happened slowly and at first she thought she was dreaming. There was a whisper in the air, a voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes slowly, but saw nothing. She stood, confused and afraid, but the voice became clearer and she realized it was within her. Was it the spirits? She couldn't quite make out what was being said. She felt a tingling, then a burning around her neck and at the tips of her wings. Alarmed, she twisted to look at her wings and saw their once-orange feathers turn black and smoky. Around her neck was a burning ember. She felt the heat of it burning her, though no mark showed on her flesh where it touched. The voice became clearer then. "You will bear this burden and feel this pain, but you will live on and repent. One day you will make up for your sins and will be released from this pain."

Shocked and cringing in the pain of the burning ember the mare could only stand there and stare at her wings. She finally was able to deal with her unending pain and sorted through her thoughts. As much as she wished to let her life end, she realized she could honor her mother in a much better way. She could learn to heal and travel, helping to fight fires and heal the wounded. She knew she needed to do something to help now. She felt resolute then and almost at peace. She set out to fulfill this promise solemnly, thinking on her mother's lost teachings. "I will honor you, mother. Please forgive me. I will heal the wounds I have caused in whatever way I may and try to move on." "

Her Personality:

She carries a heavy burden with the guilt of her mother's death. She is in constant pain through the burning ember around her neck. She doesn't like to talk much and is very private about her past and her life. She's wary of keeping friends and can outwardly seem very distrusting - but the truth is she fears that anyone near her will be hurt by her. So she travels a lot, learning what she may by whomever is willing to teach, and then leaving before any relationships can develop - often by stealing away in the night without so much as a goodbye. She is deeply lonely. She often drifts inward, numbed to the world.

Why I think Ariashi cold benefit her:
Well they say misery loves company. Often someone who is in a low place will gravitate toward others in dark places. She'd feel more comfortable around him, less anxious about him learning about her dark past, since he obviously has demons of his own. For this reason I would see her sticking around him more, and in time even sharing her past with him.

Being part flutter she is also on the smaller side, so he shouldn't feel too self-conscious about that around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageUser Image

Sin is looking for Knights!

The Story:

Far away from the kawani lands there was a plush and fertile valley filled with life, but sharply divided. A river ran along its center, marking the boundary where the two groups dared not tread. On the one side, the Herd of the Sun, the Scions of Light. On the other, in the shadow of the mountains, rested the Herd of the Moon, Harbingers of Darkness. For years beyond memory the two sides fought until an uneasy truce was struck by the current ruling families. The Sun would stay on one side of the river and come out by day and the Moon would stay in the shadow of the mountain and come out by night. The two were not to cross the river or mingle in any way.

Among the Herd of the Moon were several ruling families. Those who had glowing eyes were considered touched by the Goddess of the Moon herself and were venerated above the others. They were each given a patch of land to govern, and the other members of the Great Herd fell into the general rule of one of these families based on where they chose to live. Ruling them all was the Royal Family, of which Sin was the eldest son and heir.

As he grew Sin saw no reason why the two herds should not be friends. Time had erased all sign of the wars that had come before. He had seen none of the bloodshed, felt none of the hatred. His family's teachings only went so far. As the young prince grew he began to explore, pushing the permitted boundaries of his family. He became adept at skirting his guards and running off alone.

It was on one such occasion early in the evening one night that he happened upon the river that divided the land. He stared into it's unusually still waters and his glowing eyes reflecting back at him - the only thing he could make out in the darkness. There was a noise and he retreated just inside the treeline nearby and saw just on the other side of the river a young filly. She seemed of an age with him and certainly no threat. He watched her a while and when it seemed she'd spotted him he took off.

But he returned. Every night he would slip the guards and go to the river to see the filly, and sure enough she would be there as well. Before long they seemed old friends.

He knew that it was wrong. It was forbidden to interact with the others, and he was technically engaged to be wed to one of the prominent families' daughters. Still, he couldn't help his feelings for the purple mare across the river.

One day she wasn't there. One day she was just gone. He couldn't stand it. So he left to track her down, and there his real story begins.

The Basic Plot:

Sin left his home in search of his Mare love. He will collect knights along the way to help in his quest, for it is full of peril. Not the least of which is the mare whom he had been promised to since foalhood.... Demeira. She will follow after him, attempting to get him to leave the other mare and marry her as promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Would any of your lovely singles ladies looking for a lifemate be interested in Agares? They didn't have any info filled out so it was hard to choose lol. He's testing the waters with one right now, but I like to try it out with a few first. He's bred twice, so he has 2/4 breedings left, if that makes any difference to you.

His story:

Agares was a very quiet and reserved foal, though he still found himself playing with the other youngsters from time to time. He was very inquisitive and snuck away from his parents often to explore. One evening he ventured a little farther than normal, and heard strange sounds coming from a clearing. There was a flickering light and strange smells that freighted the young colt, but curiosity got the better of him. He crept around some bushes and found himself in what seemed an entirely different world. Flames rose high into the sky and strange smoke filled the clearing. There were many colors and a strange sensation rushed through the foal. He panicked and tried to run, but was disoriented and confused. His senses her overwhelmed and the next thing he knew, darkness was descending upon him. In those last moments of consciousness he saw the color filter out of his world and a strange creature approaching him.

He awoke slowly, his head feeling thick and fuzzy. He let his eyes drift before raising his head, but found himself blinking harder and harder, trying to understand why he could only see grey and white and black. There was no light, as though the sun and moon did not exist and he started to panic. He felt soothing hands upon his flank and turned his head to see that strange creature again. It walked on two legs and was almost completely furless. He wanted to be afraid, but the creature was making a soothing noise that calmed the foal. He relaxed and let the two legger stroke him gently for a long time. Agares had no concept of time anymore since he couldn’t tell what part of the day it was. He hoped his mother wasn’t too worried about him. He stood finally and gazed at the two legger for a few lingering moments before leaving to find his mother. He felt a strange connection with the creature, and knew he’d be seeing it again.

When he returned to his family he found that his mother HAD been terribly worried. She rushed to him and nuzzled him and scolded him. He nuzzled her back and apologized, but suddenly his mother took a step back from him, her eyes wide. She demanded to know what had happened. She told him his eyes were all white now, and asked him if he had seen a two legger. When he told her the tale, she nodded thoughtfully and gazed in the direction of the clearing. After a long pause she told him to go to bed. She refused to speak of the incident anymore.

It wasn’t long before Agares started to see soquili that were no longer living. The first time it happened he was frightened and ran away from it. As it happened more and more he started to learn how to tell the difference, though he was far from perfect at it. He mostly tried to ignore them and kept to himself. If he was a withdrawn colt, he was a downright distant stallion. He rarely spoke, and chose to keep to himself. As Agares grew up he learned to deal with his new lightless sight. He observed the behavior of other creatures to determine when it was day or night and tried to live in peace with the other soquili around him, if at a distance from them. After a while, however, he simply preferred to be alone and left the lands to make a solitary place for himself. He never strayed too far, however, as he visited the two-legger that had inadvertently cursed him that fateful night.

Agares is something of a solemn stallion who speaks little. His eyes appear blind, but in fact he can see things in a very different way than most soquili. As a foal he stumbled upon a two-legger shaman's ritual and interrupted it by mistake. As a result he was cursed to no longer see "reality", but to see the world as it appears in the spirit realm. He is colorblind, and sometimes even sees soquili that had passed on. Also, the sense of light and dark or day and night is gone. It is as though the entire world is cast in a gray light that allows him to see in the dark. Because of this strangeness he usually avoids other soquili and prefers to be out at night when most others are sleeping. The two-legger that had inadvertently cursed him has become a favorite companion to Agares.

**Note: he can not actually see spirits, he just thinks he does

What he's up to now:

Well he's sort of turned inward more, rarely leaving his grove. He sits and stares into this still pool he has at his reflection back at him, as if searching for something. He's feeling a little lost. His lifemate disappeared, he never sees his children. His mother who had abandoned him long ago made a sudden reappearance but he's not sure how to feel about that (I'm working on their relationship). He's just kind of drifting and needs someone to bring him back into the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:49 am
tossed a few more descriptions up. . . . hmmm.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:35 pm
Uta
tossed a few more descriptions up. . . . hmmm.

you have too many lovlies! I wish I had someone for all of them lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image

Hellooooo Utalove! You have way too many pretties. x3

I'm not 100% sure who to offer on, though I feel that Ariashi and Casimir so far could be possibilities out of those with info up. But if any of your stallions that don't have info up you feel would be a better fit to try, I'm all ears! 8D

I have Prokaz here, who is ready to start looking for a lifemate. Not that he knows this yet. He's sort of a playboy and loves any and all Soquili. But he's been finding he enjoys the company of stallions more. He's slept around quite a bit, something he won't hide, but he's kind of feeling lonely deep down and not understanding why. Currently he travels a lot to see the land, as he's not originally from it. He's very family oriented, stubborn, knows how to charm your tail off, and hardly ever stops smiling. Prokaz loves to brighten your day... and especially your night! He doesn't judge anyone based on looks because to him, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:26 pm
Uta

Take me home...
I'd rather die than be with you.

⋘ ------------------------------ ⋙

Soooooo~

Ariashi is self conscious about his size well I think I have someone that might be able to help that.
User Image
Pip is a BIG girl, as you can tell. She should be able to fight right, to defend herself, and otherwise be a force to be reckoned with... buuuut that's actually not the case at all. She gets herself into trouble all the time, because she's so sweetly innocent and loves the world. So she needs saving a good bit! =3 I figure Ariashi could probably benefit from saving her and I even have a baddie I can use. (He's a full Kalona and also a BIG boy. XD So he would be protecting someone big and fighting off someone big.) Pip could use friends honestly, and I think she could help brighten his day!

I also have User Image
She's really REALLY small, most people she meets are much taller than her, so she'd be more than happy to be his tiny buddy as well! XD She's a feisty sort as well!

Annnd I need to know more about Nihilism and Lothorien because I like them both but I'm not sure which would be better to toss Pip at for mates/flings what have you or if either are even single XD

Take me home...
You have a problem with the truth.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:59 am
omfg . . . I am the worst at keeping this page up to date.

Kyrieeeee . . . . I know we started working on an RP between Ariashi and Cassiopeia . . . but I'm also tentatively hopeful over some RP with Casimir. So unfortunately I don't think either of them are going to work for your boy. But if things don't work out or don't seem to click, and he's still looking, I'll definitely ping you! 8D

Epidemic: Oh, such lovely natural colored ladies! If Pip needs a miniature hero, or your other mare needs a miniature friend, he surely could be of some use! He's very small, so my only concern would be that your big kalona would squash him like a bug. xD but, then again, maybe he'd surprise himself. . . and get lucky.

He doesn't really trust mares all that much, at least not yet. He got burned by his last bff/ladylove so he's a little unsure about them. But he also knows his ex wasn't the only lady out there. . . so. Let me know which one you might prefer -- some friend RP or a battle or if anything else interested you. (Though I'm not the greatest at writing fight scenes, haha.)

Lothorien is testing with a lovemate, but he might need a surrogate fling or two down the road. o.o His preference is to be with a stallion, but I know he'd like to have his own kids one day, and in turn, would be open to trying for the sake of a family.

I haven't actually officially posted him for offers yet, but it is something I'm mulling over down the road with him.

Honestly? I am absolutely running out of males, bwahahaha.

Nihilism is a bit of a mystery to me. He's a little bit of a punk, a little bit arrogant, but not necessarily a bad sort. I think he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and is probably a bit of a hedonist. xD He's all about the good feelings, good vibes, and just having fun.

I have no idea what i'm going to do with him, tbh, haha.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 pm
Uta

Take me home...
I'd rather die than be with you.

Thank youuu! <3 I'm rather fond of my ladies <3

|3 I wouldn't let him get squashed like a bug! Claymore was once the protector of the great Kalona herd. He's a warrior yes but he's also weak right now. He hasn't eaten well since his defeat, he's lack luster, and if we are honest, he's depressed at losing so many. He'd likely be hunting Pip for himself and his lovely mare. XD He wouldn't be at his strongest by any means. I'm terrible with fight scenes myself. XD I sorta figured we would airbrush over it without going into terrible amounts of detail. /not really sure how to do fight scene's here in soq.

I'm good with either really, I'm more interested in the Pip one because I'm trying to get stats for all my soq but I'd do either no problem! XD

Awww <3 Yay! I'm glad he has a possible love! <3 Pip would be happy to surrogate a breeding for him if you wanted but that would be much farther down the road.

XD *Pats* I wish I had males to offer your ladies! But all my boys are taken. /not that I have many to begin with. //well Arland isn't specifically taken but I'm hopefully about his rp with Cel's Novella.

Nihilism sounds amusing! If you want just general rp for him to help figure him out I'd be up for that as well! XD Pip is really my only lady without any sort of plots at all. Which is why I'm sort of on a quest to find her something. |3

Take me home...
You have a problem with the truth.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:29 pm
what is Ziya looking for??  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:37 am
User Image

I have her for your Ariashi.

I've only RP'd her once and I'm still rather
She is very kind and caring and extremely patient. She doesn't judge and really has no mean bone in her body. She believes in killing them with kindness.

She's also open to anything really. I'm all about having her make friends. I wouldn't mind having her meet someone who would absolutely hate her because I'm curious to see how she'd react.

Uta

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff