Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
24 y/o lady looking for ladies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infel phira

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:55 pm
LittleBabyPandaPaw
Hiya, how are you today? What are you in college for ? I just finished my EMT course this spring and about to take my national testing.
this is from six years ago! but uh i'm ok, i hope your test went well. or goes well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:03 pm
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
Hiya, how are you today? What are you in college for ? I just finished my EMT course this spring and about to take my national testing.
this is from six years ago! but uh i'm ok, i hope your test went well. or goes well.

ya i figured as much but i thought i bring out the dead so i posted in some biggrin . even if ur not into dating i am looking for friends >;V  

LittleBabyPandaPaw

infel phira

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:04 pm
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw

ya i figured as much but i thought i bring out the dead so i posted in some biggrin . even if ur not into dating i am looking for friends >;V

i wouldn't say i'm actively looking for dating, but i'm single and want to one day find someone to date.

i'm always down for friends tho. the thing is, i don't use gaia much. i just logged in tonight on a whim 'cause i was kinda bored haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:08 pm
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw

i wouldn't say i'm actively looking for dating, but i'm single and want to one day find someone to date.

i'm always down for friends tho. the thing is, i don't use gaia much. i just logged in tonight on a whim 'cause i was kinda bored haha.

I wish i could have a good memory like that >O< . I forgot my old account so i had to make a new one. Then call it fate that you were meant to be my friend. biggrin Although I feel you about Gaia I been gone for so long that i just found out you can gaia marry on here. I do notice the forums are alive and well. Side note did the speed dating thing work or no :0  

LittleBabyPandaPaw

infel phira

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:13 pm
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw

I wish i could have a good memory like that >O< . I forgot my old account so i had to make a new one. Then call it fate that you were meant to be my friend. biggrin Although I feel you about Gaia I been gone for so long that i just found out you can gaia marry on here. I do notice the forums are alive and well. Side note did the speed dating thing work or no :0

nah, but i'm pretty shy and not great at talking to people and didn't really follow up on it.

do you use discord?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 pm
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw

nah, but i'm pretty shy and not great at talking to people and didn't really follow up on it.

do you use discord?

I have two discord cuz silly me couldn't remember the one on my phone to put on the computer lol SO which one u like? The phone where i can text 24/ which can be bothersome or the computer which will only be a night time or during my free day off from work  

LittleBabyPandaPaw

infel phira

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:22 pm
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw
infel phira
LittleBabyPandaPaw

do you use discord?

I have two discord cuz silly me couldn't remember the one on my phone to put on the computer lol SO which one u like? The phone where i can text 24/ which can be bothersome or the computer which will only be a night time or during my free day off from work

oh ok! well i'm infel#6281 on discord! i rarely ever log onto gaia so reaching me there is a better bet.  
Lesbian Dating here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff