Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Well, uhm....hello there.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odd question. Do you think a veteran that has done pretty much nothing would count as a newbe?
  Yes
  No
  Hand over the gold and nobody gets...uhhh...poked, or something?
View Results

Dzel

OG Gaian

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:58 pm
I'm not exactly new to the guild, or of Gaia in fact- quite the opposite there, but I never really interacted much. I've decided to take a further step and start socializing around this guild due to its size and all....who knows, maybe I can help around a bit? I joined during that one event Gaia made for this guild....forgot its name. It interested me to be able to meet those that have never really seen Gaia in their own way until now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:47 pm
Welcome! :D
I'm glad that you made this thread then! Definitely follow through with your goal. You'll meet the nicest people here. ^ ___^

They're currently holding another event right now. It's the 5th Annual Spirit Week and they're celebrating their 10th anniversary. O: That's where you'll find the most activity right now. (Forgive me if you've already been hanging out in there and I just haven't seen ya. I haven't had the chance to post much yet. ^^)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:50 pm
Welcome xD

I was a bit like you when I first joined, was a veteran of the site but was looking for a very nice community to join and invest time in smile

I've been very happy since then! Come have fun in the Spirit Week event sdrawkcab linked biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 pm
sdrawkcab
Welcome! :D
I'm glad that you made this thread then! Definitely follow through with your goal. You'll meet the nicest people here. ^ ___^

They're currently holding another event right now. It's the 5th Annual Spirit Week and they're celebrating their 10th anniversary. O: That's where you'll find the most activity right now. (Forgive me if you've already been hanging out in there and I just haven't seen ya. I haven't had the chance to post much yet. ^^)

I've already seen it but I appreciate the response! I haven't said much in there, but I'm planning on going the Celebration day's catwalk contest, hence my fancy suit. I am the fanciest demon around.  

Dzel

OG Gaian

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 pm
Setsunasa
Welcome xD

I was a bit like you when I first joined, was a veteran of the site but was looking for a very nice community to join and invest time in smile

I've been very happy since then! Come have fun in the Spirit Week event sdrawkcab linked biggrin

Aw, yeah that's how I feel about this guild too. ^ __^

TheGreyDemon

I've already seen it but I appreciate the response! I haven't said much in there, but I'm planning on going the Celebration day's catwalk contest, hence my fancy suit. I am the fanciest demon around.

o: I see. Good plan! You indeed look quite fancy.
Yeah, last I saw, there wasn't much conversation going on in there yet, but it should pick up soon (if it hasn't already).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:05 pm
sdrawkcab
Setsunasa
Welcome xD

Aw, yeah that's how I feel about this guild too. ^ __^

TheGreyDemon

o: I see. Good plan! You indeed look quite fancy.
Yeah, last I saw, there wasn't much conversation going on in there yet, but it should pick up soon (if it hasn't already).

I agree with that statement. So uhh...is it me or....does anyone think Gaia is dying...?  

Dzel

OG Gaian

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 pm
TheGreyDemon

I agree with that statement. So uhh...is it me or....does anyone think Gaia is dying...?

You know... truthfully, I had my doubts about a year and a half ago. I didn't like the way the new management was running things. Since then, they've done things that show that they're on the right track again. It's just too bad that they already angered a bunch of users to the point of leaving this site.
But, no, as of right now I don't think Gaia is dying. I don't think it's growing, though. > <;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:11 pm
sdrawkcab
TheGreyDemon

You know... truthfully, I had my doubts about a year and a half ago. I didn't like the way the new management was running things. Since then, they've done things that show that they're on the right track again. It's just too bad that they already angered a bunch of users to the point of leaving this site.
But, no, as of right now I don't think Gaia is dying. I don't think it's growing, though. > <;

Ah, I see. Yeah, thats aggreable. What they really need to do is find a way to fix the economy, and not by making it ever so higher. I was thinking reseting everyone's gold but giving a warning ahead of time so they can spend said gold before it happens.  

Dzel

OG Gaian

13,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 pm
TheGreyDemon
sdrawkcab
TheGreyDemon

Ah, I see. Yeah, thats aggreable. What they really need to do is find a way to fix the economy, and not by making it ever so higher. I was thinking reseting everyone's gold but giving a warning ahead of time so they can spend said gold before it happens.

Yeah... I really don't like the current market. Do you think that's possible though? What if everyone hides their gold in mythrill coins?  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games