Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 Bi guy :P

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:00 pm
Greetings to you, lurker of this thread.

I am 23 years of age (24 next month) and desire to find someone to talk to, and if the chemistry is right, date. Please note i am Bi-sexual so i could care less if you are a boy or girl. The soul is what i seek after all. (However you must be 18+ if you desire anything beyond friendship emotion_yatta ) More info about me is on my profile, hope you enjoy my profile song, it usually reflects my mood.

Feel free to PM me or post here, i am very friendly and am prompt in my reply's. emotion_bigheart

All the best,
~Sulien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:16 am
Sulien
Greetings to you, lurker of this thread.

I am 23 years of age (24 next month) and desire to find someone to talk to, and if the chemistry is right, date. Please note i am Bi-sexual so i could care less if you are a boy or girl. The soul is what i seek after all. (However you must be 18+ if you desire anything beyond friendship emotion_yatta ) More info about me is on my profile, hope you enjoy my profile song, it usually reflects my mood.

Feel free to PM me or post here, i am very friendly and am prompt in my reply's. emotion_bigheart

All the best,
~Sulien

Hello there . Im 41 years old and also looking for someone to chat with on here .... how are you doing tonite?  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:01 am
Lady Freya73

Ah hello. smile

I am doing well this fine morning. I had already fallen asleep when you replied, so sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 pm
Sulien
Lady Freya73

Ah hello. smile

I am doing well this fine morning. I had already fallen asleep when you replied, so sorry.
are you awake ? i would love to get to know you better  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:57 pm
Lady Freya73
Sulien
Lady Freya73

Ah hello. smile

are you awake ? i would love to get to know you better

I am, why don't we PM? I find its easier then stalking my thread lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm
Hi. ^.^ I am also 23 and bi. I would love to chat and perhaps become friends! What are your interests/hobbies? (Cliche question, I know, but gotta start somewhere, right?)  

wishpoet

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:05 am
wishpoet
Hi. ^.^ I am also 23 and bi. I would love to chat and perhaps become friends! What are your interests/hobbies? (Cliche question, I know, but gotta start somewhere, right?)

Good day to you! smile

I mostly enjoy nerdy things, such as video games and card games. Movies and music, surfing youtube etc lol

What about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 pm
`
Sulien
wishpoet

Good day to you! smile

I mostly enjoy nerdy things, such as video games and card games. Movies and music, surfing youtube etc lol

What about you?

I, too, enjoy nerdy things. What games (both video games and card games) are you into? I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 and Destiny lately. I was really into Magic the Gathering for a while, but I haven't played recently. No one to play with, though. :C
My daily routine always has Netflix and music. razz I also love drawing and reading.  

wishpoet

Sulien

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 pm
wishpoet
`
Sulien
wishpoet

Good day to you! smile

What about you?

I, too, enjoy nerdy things. What games (both video games and card games) are you into? I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 and Destiny lately. I was really into Magic the Gathering for a while, but I haven't played recently. No one to play with, though. :C
My daily routine always has Netflix and music. razz I also love drawing and reading.

I mainly play skyrim and dragon age origins/2 but i have many other games lol I love magic the gathering, i run a pretty decent vampire deck smile

Mine consists of work most days followed by netflix and skyrim when im off. lol  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games