Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm
Welcome to my chat and plot area.
I'm always up for RP, so please help yourself to my plots. I'll always be adding new RP possibilities as my plots begin to play out.

Your Soquili could change EVERYTHING by adding twists. Nothing I do is set in stone.

Don't be shy about offering. I will only say no if it's an obvious bad match based on personality.

Please post in here to grab my attention. heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Name: Giselle
Breed: Valentine
Temper: Paranormal
Mate: None
Personality: Giselle is a hallucinogenic munching airhead. She believes (and so do a few others) that she can see the dead and predict the future. The problem? She doesn't see diddly squat besides the freaky images she sees while she's tripping. She will get defensive and mean if she thinks her credibility is called into question.

PLOTS

Help me heal my heart-
Someone seeks out Giselle to contact their deceased loved one. Giselle performs her ritual and begins with some version of a reading for the other soquili. -The other Soquili may feed her with questions and Giselle will respond accordingly (completing full of lies and guesses). - The Soquili may believe every word OR -Dismiss her as a quack and leave the session with their own conclussion.

Someone just as curious-
A stallion arrives and finds her wrapped up in her usual antics. This male is engaging or unique and offers a new adventure/conversation or challenge for her. While she will become fixated on him (and likely that would be mutual) she can't stay focused on a relationship for very long. -They either have baskets and leave on good terms -He leaves, feeling like she's tragically hooked on her "herbs" and tries to take all the baskets or -He runs from the whole situation, leaving her tripping and with foals fumbling all over the place.

You're a phony-
A soquili calls her out as a phony, threatening to tarnish her well known reputation. It's annoying and frankly, Giselle won't listen to any of it...or does she? Giselle has never had an enemy and someone calling her a phony to her face brings out a darker, defensive and possibly violent side to her. However, any attack she would make would be pathetic due to her groggy nature due to her "herbs".

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:05 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:06 pm
Reserved  

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Welcome to post! Please don't be shy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d
User Image
Personality: Giselle is a hallucinogenic munching airhead. She believes (and so do a few others) that she can see the dead and predict the future. The problem? She doesn't see diddly squat besides the freaky images she sees while she's tripping. She will get defensive and mean if she thinks her credibility is called into question.

PLOTS

Help me heal my heart-
Someone seeks out Giselle to contact their deceased loved one. Giselle performs her ritual and begins with some version of a reading for the other soquili. -The other Soquili may feed her with questions and Giselle will respond accordingly (completing full of lies and guesses). - The Soquili may believe every word OR -Dismiss her as a quack and leave the session with their own conclussion.

Someone just as curious-
A stallion arrives and finds her wrapped up in her usual antics. This male is engaging or unique and offers a new adventure/conversation or challenge for her. While she will become fixated on him (and likely that would be mutual) she can't stay focused on a relationship for very long. -They either have baskets and leave on good terms -He leaves, feeling like she's tragically hooked on her "herbs" and tries to take all the baskets or -He runs from the whole situation, leaving her tripping and with foals fumbling all over the place.

You're a phony-
A soquili calls her out as a phony, threatening to tarnish her well known reputation. It's annoying and frankly, Giselle won't listen to any of it...or does she? Giselle has never had an enemy and someone calling her a phony to her face brings out a darker, defensive and possibly violent side to her. However, any attack she would make would be pathetic due to her groggy nature due to her "herbs".

My Agares thinks he can see the dead too. The two could team up? haha His is due to an accident as a foal that may have caused some brain damage or something that causes hallucinations.

User Image  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:34 pm
Fatal Irony
NinebB0nesfr33d
User Image

PLOTS

Help me heal my heart-

Someone just as curious-

You're a phony-

My Agares thinks he can see the dead too. The two could team up? haha His is due to an accident as a foal that may have caused some brain damage or something that causes hallucinations.

User Image

I love how destructive these two could be together for others. Two trippin' partners in crime could be pretty incredible. I would LOVE to try the two out together.

Would you like to make the roleplay thread or would you like me to?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:44 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d
Fatal Irony
NinebB0nesfr33d
User Image

PLOTS

Help me heal my heart-

Someone just as curious-

You're a phony-

User Image

I love how destructive these two could be together for others. Two trippin' partners in crime could be pretty incredible. I would LOVE to try the two out together.

Would you like to make the roleplay thread or would you like me to?

If you wouldn't mind? I'm in the middle of a research paper atm smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers