I haven't done this before, so I'm not expecting anything. I'm actually really reserved and shy. You could say, I don't do this type of thing at all.

The name is Aaron. I live in NC, USA. I'm 20 and male. I understand the cool thing/new thing is to be open to dating just about anything, but I only date women, I'm only attracted to women.

With that said, however, you could say I am more aroused by emotional and mental intelligence. Don't get me wrong, like any guy, if you're gorgeous, well you're gorgeous. Just the reality of the situation.

I have a BA in History. I am currently employed as a substitute. I am working towards a lateral entry teaching position here.

Call me a traditionalist. I am highly conservative in nature. I believe in really courting someone before getting really serious with them. Things like marriage matter to me.

I am into anime and videogames. As well as reading the books you're supposed to read in high school and college like Catcher in the Rye. I write poetry on occasion, if I have the muse.

As for the animes I am into, my favorite has always been Trinity Blood. I have an active Crunchyroll account. I am currently watching Your Lie in April, The Testament of Sister New Devil, World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman, Fafner Exodus, World Trigger, Yona of the Dawn, CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon, Unlimited Fafnir, Parasyte -the maxim-, ALDNOAH.ZERO, KanColle, Durara!!X2, and ISUCA, All of these are 2015 simulcasts.

My videogame list is a little shorter, since I find most of the games out right now are terrible. I've started playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. But, I play Diablo II and III, Sid Meier's Civilization V, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.