Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
18/F/Trying To Figure Out What To Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 pm
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke

Pandora Hearts hands down.

How cool, even though I've never watched it.

So, who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts' character and why?

I would have to say Xemnas. Just because I think his weapons are so cool. You?

Aqua. I see more of myself in her and connected with her right off the bat when I played Birth by Sleep.

Cool. What are your favorite reads?

Favorite reads? Elaborate please.

Your favorite books/novels.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:36 pm
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke

Aqua. I see more of myself in her and connected with her right off the bat when I played Birth by Sleep.

I reads TONS of stories online like on Wattpad for instance, and also an avid light novel reader.
Other than that, I love Maximum Ride, Catch-22, Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice, House of Night, Percy Jackson...the list goes on and on tbh. I've read so much.
What're yours?  

feyleina

Mewling Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke

I reads TONS of stories online like on Wattpad for instance, and also an avid light novel reader.
Other than that, I love Maximum Ride, Catch-22, Lord of the Flies, Pride and Prejudice, House of Night, Percy Jackson...the list goes on and on tbh. I've read so much.
What're yours?

Well, I love The Inheritance Cycle, Dracula, Star Wars novels. But my absolute favorites are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm
feyleina

Salutations Feyleina! ^-^

I must say, you have a rather cute smile and I absolutely love your white dress on your instagram! It fits you exquisitely. Your navy boyfriend is one lucky man!

I myself am very passionate about my anime and anything scifi. Not much of a gamer though, I hope that won't be a problem toward our friendship ^-^

My favorite anime are along the line of My Sister Can't Be This Cute, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Steins Gate, and the newest one, Aldnoah Zero.

As for scifi, they're mostly books like Warhammer 40k. I enjoyed Ciaphas Gain series the most out of all the Warhammer 40k novels. A mix of adventure and humor! Great stuff.

I too love piano! cat_3nodding My favorite youtube group is the PianoGuys. This one is my favorite out of their collection. They have many other good ones! Give them a try.

Internet is life! I would know since my occupation involving dealing with networking and making sure rodents are chewing on my wires. In the even that your internet goes down, it may or may not have been me throwing my mug of coffee at a rat inside the server room. cat_sweatdrop

I do hope we can get along ^-^  

AvalonDreamer54

feyleina

Mewling Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:36 pm
AvalonDreamer54
feyleina

Salutations Feyleina! ^-^

I must say, you have a rather cute smile and I absolutely love your white dress on your instagram! It fits you exquisitely. Your navy boyfriend is one lucky man!

I myself am very passionate about my anime and anything scifi. Not much of a gamer though, I hope that won't be a problem toward our friendship ^-^

My favorite anime are along the line of My Sister Can't Be This Cute, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Steins Gate, and the newest one, Aldnoah Zero.

As for scifi, they're mostly books like Warhammer 40k. I enjoyed Ciaphas Gain series the most out of all the Warhammer 40k novels. A mix of adventure and humor! Great stuff.

I too love piano! cat_3nodding My favorite youtube group is the PianoGuys. This one is my favorite out of their collection. They have many other good ones! Give them a try.

Internet is life! I would know since my occupation involving dealing with networking and making sure rodents are chewing on my wires. In the even that your internet goes down, it may or may not have been me throwing my mug of coffee at a rat inside the server room. cat_sweatdrop

I do hope we can get along ^-^

He's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend of six, almost seven, years. xD
But thanks so much! I love that dress so much.

Aldnoah.zero? ALDNOAH? Oh my gosh. I'm obsessed, but I can't officially make it one of my favorites until season 2 is over. The anticipation is killing me, though. I want to see it already!
'
Oh, I listen to them, as well as other pianists on Youtube, like Ishter-kun and Animenz (anime OPs and EDs covers. Go figure). I'm obsessed with piano. Probably why my fingers are 'Voldemort Fingers' aka they're extremely skinny and long.

Eesh, not sure what I should feel more sympathy for; the rat or your wires.

Well, I get along with pretty much everyone, so that shouldn't be hard lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:47 pm
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke
feyleina
Cyrus Darke

What're yours?

Well, I love The Inheritance Cycle, Dracula, Star Wars novels. But my absolute favorites are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

How interesting~ Alice in Wonderland is always nice to read every once in awhile.  

feyleina

Mewling Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

AvalonDreamer54

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:22 pm
feyleina

Oh, but he is still one lucky man and a best friend ^-^ I envy him very much.

Of course, the one and only Aldnoah.Zero, Aldnoah! The plot of Aldnoah is rather interesting, albeit I'm not too much of a fan with their physics. Solar wind, asteroid gravity, and Slaine's barrage orbiting around the planet? Yeah, that just farfetched. Nonetheless, the story is immensely entertaining. While the main characters are loved, I am more of a Rayet fan. It is my absolute honesty that she is going through a rather rough story herself.

No way! Ishter-kun as in "TheIshter"? Same guy that did the piano rendition of No Game No Life ending theme, Oracion? He is amazing! I love watching his finger work over each and every key of his piano. Such grace and mastery! That is the motion of someone whose life is in his hands ^-^ I can't imagine the amount of days, weeks or year he'd invested into his practice to become this magnificent.

"'Voldemort Fingers" Lol Now I haven't heard of that before. My coworker and myself dub our hands Skeletor instead. Spending long hours on the computer trying to figure out why the darn TCP/UDP rejected certain requests, or why they wont accept certain requests only to find it had fixed itself from a reboot tends to make time fly. Because I'm sure I went to work as the sun rises, but now the sun is setting. I mean, what the darn heck!? D:

Naw, it's fine to feel sorry for them. They're technicaly house mouse, not rats. They have the color of hamsters but with a little bit elongated nose. Hamsters are much cuter in my opinion. I had hamsters when I was a youngling in middle school ^-^ Thing was adorable! A climber too. I miss the little poor thing. Their life span only averages 2 years. You have any pets of your own?

Well, I've been told the reason why I don't make as much friends was because I talk too much. I don't know, I just get passionate with certain topics and I can go on! At least I thought women loved a man who is capable of talking to them endlessly. Maybe you can address my issue or even point me in the right direction?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 pm
AvalonDreamer54

I guess he may or may not be lucky. I'm quite a handful. xD

Oh my gosh, the ending of Aldnoah. It felt a little rushed, but I still loved it all the same! With the way it ended, I wonder if they'll be making an OVA, but I hope they don't make a season 3. If they do, I'm not against it but I just hope it doesn't become one of those animes that start off SO amazing, only for it to be drowned out by endless seasons.

Yes, as in "TheIshter." I love that cover; pfft, I love all his covers! He's amazing. The way he composes each of his covers and executes them is absolutely flawless. He plays by ear, so I'd imagine it'd only take a week or less to figure out how to play them. ^-^

I used to have hamsters too, but I think I gave them away. Mine was a little...frisky and had babies with both my sister's and brother's hamster. Oh man, I still remember waking up, checking up on my hamster, and all of a sudden seeing like...thirty naked miniature hamsters. And more popped up even later.

Yeah, my best friend is just like that. It isn't exactly a bad thing-- to an extent. The most I can say is to say what you want to say, and then wait to see if they want to add in anything, because I'm sure whoever you're talking to wants to say something, but you don't allow them to. ^-^; From personal experience, it can be a bit aggravating.  

feyleina

Mewling Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm
Hi
Your first post sounds so cool, but you sound like an awesome friend to hang out with and talk to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 pm
skeithdreamer
Hi
Your first post sounds so cool, but you sound like an awesome friend to hang out with and talk to

Thank you!
I guess I could be, but it all depends, right?  

feyleina

Mewling Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 am
feyleina
skeithdreamer
Hi

Thank you!
I guess I could be, but it all depends, right?

Your welcome. Very true how are you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:57 am
feyleina
Name: Click link below if you want to know.

Hobbies: Photography, drawing, painting, reading, writing, shooting, marathoning anime, star gazing, and cuddling with my stuffed animals.

Dislikes: People who don't like pizza and chicken wings

About Me: Well, I'm Asian and I sincerely love anime and Kingdom Hearts. I just want KH3 to be released already. Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Super Smash Bros are what I've been obsessed with lately. I love piano and violin music. I also joined Gaia to mainly make more Internet friends because INTERNET IS LIFE but so are pizza and chicken.

I guess I should mention I'm straight as a parallel line~

If you're a risk-taker, check me out by clicking :^D.

Hello

I don't know if you be on again, but I wanted to ask you question about fire emblem? Which fire emblem games do you like?  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers