Chey's Plot's thread (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:44 am
Hi. Cheyriddle here. This is where I will be listing my soq and any type of plots that I would like to find or just some personality stuff for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 am
Stallions

User Image

About Ziriel- He is a friendly and trusting stallion. He loves his mate very much and only wishes to make her happy. He loves to wander just to look at different scenery.His constant companion is a goat named Ambrose. Ziriel is humble and will only tell the truth on what he thinks.

For Ziriel I am not looking for any romantic plots as he has a mate. What I am looking for are.
~ Meeting other soq
~Making friends.
~ His friend goes missing. He goes to find him and meets someone to help him search.
~ Any that someone wants to do.

User Image

About Kheelan Iza: Kheelan is an energetic stallion whom cares deeply for his family and others. He has a mare that he loves though doesn't believe in lifemating. Thinking that the future holds twists and turns which one doesn't expect. Not wanting to commit himself when in time things can change. He had a fling with a draft hippogryph mare who was very driven. Having a small fling with her. He soon became a father to two boys. Imre and Emrys. He took Emrys with him when they parted ways. Then he met Adelia whom he loves dearly. They had three children. Kheelah, Kiyra, and Questrille. He calmed down after that. Became more family oriented. Trying to do the best to be a good father. He sent Questrille to see a friend when he figured out that Questrille's preferences were for stallions in hopes that he and his friend would get to know one another and hit it off.

Plots.
~ Meet and greets.
~ Meeting someone whom he instinctly doesn't like and has to try to get them to go away.
~ Having to defend his family.
~ Any ideas that anyone comes up with that would work well with him.

User Image

About Emrys: Emrys is a good natured stallion whom has a wild imagination. He loves to make up stories and tries to convince others that they are true. Energetic like his father. He is loyal to his family. Especially his brother Imre. Yet sometimes when he meets someone he likes he can get distracted and only want to hang out with them rather than his family.

Plots
~ Meets and Greets
~ Him telling a story and someone actually believing him.
Meeting someone and falling for them. Mare or stallion. (Mate or fling plots)- Trying something out.
~ Have someone convince him to travel and see the sea. Perhaps have someone go with him.
~ Any that anyone comes up with.

User Image

About Questrille: Questrille is first off only into males. He loves his siblings dearly and loves his family. Though he has come to find he likes being away from them. Currently in the company of a family friend Zorion. He is more serious than Emrys. Yet he likes running and taking risks. He is very protective of those he cares for.

Plots
~ Meet and greets.
~ Meeting a mare whom he will come to become friends with.
~ Anything.. Don't have much for him really.

User Image

About Asar: He believes he is the bee's knees. He is confident in himself, a bit bossy. Along with being very cocky. He thinks he is the fastest soq around. He love to race and flirt with others. He travels and misses the days of his racing with his buddies.

Plots
~ Meets someone and becoming rivals.
~ He races against someone and loses. Realizes he isn't the fastest
~ Find someone to train with to become faster.
~ Find a mare or stallion that he will eventually fall for. Or at least fling with.
~ Anything else someone comes up with.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:41 am
Mares

User Image

About Kusuma: Very bright and not one to really do as someone says. She can be very stubborn. One day she can be talkative the next she will be quiet not saying a word. She can be a bit forgetful and distant. Yet that doesn't mean she doesn't care.

Plots
~ Meet and greets
~ Would love for her to find a mate.
~ Anything else really. I don't have anything specific in mind for her.

User Image

About Eyota: Eyota was raised by Kusuma while her sister went with their father. They were the result of a drunken fling Eyota is stubborn and likes challenging herself. She loves finding unique things and can sometimes have a short fuse. Yet she loves her mate which was unexpected to her.

Plots
~ Meet and greets
~ Someone challenges her to a list of activities to see if she can beat them.
~ Meeting any of ATHearts Zephyr's family. *Zephyr is her mate*
~ Anything else.

User Image

About Koia: Koia is loyal and feels very deep ties to those she cares for. Loving to find new things she loves finding sunken ships and other treasures. She is a bit hesitant to meet new people and doesn't approach first.

Plots
~ Meet and greets
~ She finds a treasure chest and has to fight another to keep it.
~ She comes face to face with a land soq and is persuaded to stay and talk.
~ Mate or fling plots.
~ ANything else.

User Image

About Nevaeh: Nevaeh was raised by Questrille and Zorion. After a while she left to travel. A very nice and sweet mare. She loves to encourage people and helps however she can. She is currently trying something with Delft one of citrus's stallions.

Plots
~ Meet and greets
~ Comes upon someone needing help.
~ Walking into a situation which frightens her and has to get away.
~ Anything else

User Image

About Nyx Valkyrie: She comes from a line of Warriors on both sides. Her mother was a hippogryph and her father a Kalona. With a strict upbringing she is used to being spoken to with harsh words. Always pushes herself to improve and keep fighting. She guards herself from others as she doesn't want to get hurt or for them to see that inside she isn't as tough as she makes herself seem. Once someone gets past her barriers she is a nice mare who does genuinely care about others. Despite how they treat her.

Plots
~ Meet and greets
~ Finding a herd to join and approaching it to try to join.
~ Gets into a situation and has to have someone help save her as she realizes that she can't do things all alone.
~ Meets someone that helps her realize that it is okay to not always be tough. That she can let down her guard sometimes.
~ Mate plots or flings with a Kalona or Hippogryph prefered. Someone that can get past her guards and can be her knight in shining armor. Saving her from herself at times too.
~ Anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:42 am
OPEN

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:07 pm
*bumps*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:41 pm
I'm going to throw my girls into this for plots later. I love general meet and greets. You have such pretty SOQS!!!!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm going to throw my girls into this for plots later. I love general meet and greets. You have such pretty SOQS!!!!

Thank you! Your two girls are pretty too  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:50 pm
Cheyriddle4
AstoriaFallen

Thank you! Your two girls are pretty too

Thank you. <3

When I get home i'll post something in here though.

User Image

What about her for Emery. She can be kind of gullible sometimes. Perhaps the story telling plot?

I am on the lookout for a mate for her eventually as well. I just like meshing. Or I could do flings for all of her breedings but I really like monogamy. She just screams LOVE ME FOREVER to me.

User Image

Her for Nyx (who is absolutely stunning by the way). I'd love for her to meet her. She's curious about everyone that's mixed or even full blooded. Especially if they have wings or horns. we could do the plot where someone helps her out?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out