Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Walsh Family Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:16 pm
Your mouth is a revolver,
Firing bullets in the sky.
Your love is like a soldier,
Loyal 'til you die.
And I've been looking at the stars...
For a long, long time.
I've been putting out fires all my life.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauFormer GryffindorHalfblood Twin

Toby scoffed. "You turned out fine; who's kidding who here? There are plenty of sh*tty parents out there who grew up with siblings. And I don't think not knowing any good bedtime stories is going to make or break you as a mother," he added dryly. "We'll buy picture books. I think our kid will survive." Now her worries were just getting ridiculous. As if not knowing the plot of Cinderella was going to forever traumatize their child.

At the mention of Theo he barely suppressed a groan, rolling his eyes towards the ceiling. "Theo is only a year younger than us. He's nineteen; he's not a kid. Dani is seventeen. There's a big difference. And we both know the reason he never listens to you is because he's a self absorbed idiot." Toby didn't think he had it in him to not be blunt right now. "Which our kid would never in a million years be."

Luckily his comforting seemed to calm her down again. "Or we could just teach them not to punch people in the face unless absolutely necessary, but I think it might be genetic. My mum broke a guy's jaw, you broke a guy's nose...," He snorted. "I don't really care if our son's blond with freckles. I think he'd be tough enough to endure it. And your freckles are adorable. Our kid would be lucky to have them. I got made fun of for looking like a beanpole in primary," Toby pointed out.

He grinned a little at the 'compromise'. "Sounds good to me." He sort of figured Ronna was going to end up being the stricter parent, but he wouldn't complain if his kid actually got good grades. His academic record wasn't really anything to write home about.

OOC:
mc2

Everybody wants a flame, but-
They don’t want to get burnt.
And today is our turn.
People like us, we don't-
Need that much, just...
Someone that starts the-
Spark in our bonfire hearts!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image
xVeronica Kissxxxxx
xxxx

Time: January 2032
Looking: Stressed
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Sure in the end I did... well not according to Mum but I don't think she has the right to complain even if I turned out as a street walker," Ronna sighed leaning her head against the wall, "but I still was a terror at times. Like all of second year." She closed her eyes and thought and added, "We can't buy picture books for the kid forever. At least for the first few months all the kid will be doing is shitting and crying and drinking so it should be fairly simple. Like a badly behaved dog..."

When Toby groaned at the mention of Theo, Ronna crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Toby, "Theo isn't a self absorbed idiot. He's just misguided. What is your issue with him? And of course he's still a kid. He's my kid brother, as his big sister I'll always see him as a kid no matter his age."

She was still glaring at him suspiciously as the conversation turned to punching people in the face. "There's always a time when it is necessary to punch someone in the face. Maybe not absolutely necessary but still important to do. It's a rite of passage when growing up, so you can deal with when our kid does it." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "Don't worry I'll make sure you sign a contract stating as much. Thanks you're sweet." She smiled some and leaned back, "If he has my freckles don't you think he'll be made fun of for being a beanpole and freckles? Unless the kid gets the short genes your sister managed to inherit."

She snuggled up against Toby and said, "So I was thinking we could just announce we plan to get married first and then let everyone figure out I'm pregnant at their own pace. I mean it technically is none of their business right? We can add I'm pregnant as an after thought and then it won't be such a big deal."
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:48 pm
Your mouth is a revolver,
Firing bullets in the sky.
Your love is like a soldier,
Loyal 'til you die.
And I've been looking at the stars...
For a long, long time.
I've been putting out fires all my life.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauFormer GryffindorHalfblood Twin

Toby just snorted. "Your mum's a massive b*tch who's obviously not happy unless she's making everyone around her feel like sh*te." Okay, he was still in shock, so he could throw caution to the wind, right? Ronna's mum was never meeting her grand-kid. Ever. He was going to make sure of it. He didn't argue with her assessment of her second year; he was half of mind to agree with. He loved Ronna more than anything, but that didn't mean he hadn't wanted to kill her, and for good reason, at times when they were twelve. He burst into snickers at her next blunt statement, and gasped out, "We'll move up to chapter books when they're old enough," sides aching with mirth.

It felt good to actually laugh, considering the coming sh*te storm. He pointedly remained mute when she took issue over his description of Theo, not that he had expected anything different. He'd accepted a long time ago that he was never going to understand what exactly endeared the younger man to his girlfriend (or was she his fiancee now?). He leaned towards her out of habit when she kissed him on the cheek. "Anytime," he tried to wink, though it felt borderline inappropriate to be flirting when they were surrounded by positive pregnancy tests.Still, that said, it wasn't until a while into the pregnancy when you couldn't shag anymore, and now that she really couldn't get pregnant it wasn't like they had to worry about anything...

He forced his thoughts away from that well worn path and shook his head. "Tall or short, they'll kick arse. No one'll dare mess with them." He pecked her swiftly and somewhat impishly on the nose, and leaned his head back against the wall when she cuddled up beside him. His eyes had closed for a moment, but opened slowly at her latest plan. "No one's going to buy that when they all still think you have no intentions of getting married anytime soon," he pointed out. "They'll know something's up. And you'll probably be showing by three months anyways, and the cat will be out of the bag then." He considered silently for a moment. "Plus, my parents- my mum- will be even more pissed if we let her figure it out herself instead of just being honest from the start."

OOC:
mc2

Everybody wants a flame, but-
They don’t want to get burnt.
And today is our turn.
People like us, we don't-
Need that much, just...
Someone that starts the-
Spark in our bonfire hearts!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:00 am
User Image
xVeronica Kissxxxxx
xxxx

Time: January 2032
Looking: Stressed
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"She is," Ronna agreed with a nod in regards to Toby's assessment of her mother. He had never had the horror of meeting the woman but she complained enough about her. Andy complained a dear amount about her too and Andy and Toby had some kind of instant bonding of brotherhood, partially formed by their dislike for Theo. Figures that Toby would immediately warm to her brothers-or at least Andy. Nate was the more quiet one but she suspected Toby held no dislike for the younger teen. She shrugged when he burst into snickers at her description of what an infant was like, smiling as he said they would move up to chapter books. "We should be able to start them on comic books fairly early, though," Ronna said.

She was still smiling ignoring Toby's lack of comment when she took issue to his insult of Theo. It was one of those things a long time ago they had to learn to disagree about. Ronna adored Theo like a little brother, Toby hated him and thought he was a creep. Most of their friends (more like all of them) were in Toby's corner on the argument but no one bothered to say much at this point. It was an argument they would never win and Theo had been busy and she had been busy so it wasn't like Theo had been over much lately. "Of course they will, their mum catches crooks and their dad tames dragons. And let's not forget that they have a healer and a doctor for grandparents."

Ronna suspected that after the shock of the pregnancy that at least Garret would be happy about welcoming a grandchild. If not happy about the pregnancy, happy they were finally getting married regardless of the situation. She suspected it was harder to win over Cora but Ronna was still paranoid Cora disliked her at the end of the day. Ronna had this theory she couldn't win over mums as well as dads since she was raised only by guys. Also normal good mothers were a foreign thing to her that she had yet to understand how to deal with. Horrid cows like her own mum were easy to deal with: you just avoided them.

When Toby pointed out the flaws of her plan she squinted her eyes ever so slightly at him before pouting, "Am I not allowed to change my mind about marriage? I mean we could claim that Gypsy and Jer's beautiful wedding inspired me to get one of my own?" She sighed, "Okay, you're right, but it was sort of a good idea, right? Maybe? No?" Closing her eyes Ronna laid her head on Toby's chest and said, "So... should we uh just go to your parents now and get this over with. No use prolonging the inevitable no matter how tempting the thought might be..."
                                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4