Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Dorimine's Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:46 pm
It feels like keeping and holding a star in the sky-
Born to be born again with you...
The days of thunder cry their goodbye;
And for the first time I know what to do!
I just keep on being one with you!
Forever yours, forever yours, I'm here to stay,
'Cause in your arms, in your arms I feel so safe.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

"Well, I had to check," Jess retorted, but her grin was stretching her mouth so much it almost hurt. She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him, giddily, when he leaned his forehead against hers. "I haven't noticed anything yet, but I've never kept that diligent track of my cycle, either," she admitted slightly sheepishly. It wasn't so much that her period was erratic or anything, but it probably wasn't as on point every month as it could be. She'd never said a word about it, but the thought that she might have the same difficulties her mother had had in getting pregnant had crossed her mind a few times. But clearly those worries had been unfounded, because here she was. Pregnant. "So happy I married a walking pregnancy test," she joked, and then hugged him tightly. "Ugh, I'm so thrilled I could scream. I could. But then the neighbors might think I was being murdered." She glanced over at the fireplace, tempted to send a message over Floo. Of course, it might be a bit early to announce it, but she did want to tell everyone who wanted to hear (and probably everyone who didn't want to hear) as soon as humanly possible. "How do you think we should handle telling people?" she asked with a small frown. "I mean, my parents will be guaranteed to be less horrified by default, since this was, you know, kind of planned, and we also didn't just have a kid like two months ago."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Loving and fighting the mirror I need;
Dearest, I'm down on the ground.
Waiting to see where to the storm leads...
It's my blood that bleeds from your wounds!
Dearest, you're all that I need!
And when I kiss you,
Your lips are the only food I need.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:58 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Jess was pretty sure that things couldn't get much worse. As the sun set (rather late, given that it was summer), she'd said goodbye to Dori, both had joked about how she'd better not have this baby while he was away for the full moon, and she'd fallen asleep watching an erratic telly, which was continually spasming into static, she assumed because of her nerves. She'd woken up on a soaked couch, and had wondered for a few moments if she had somehow managed to knock her glass of water over in her sleep. Then she'd realized her water had broken, and that was what had woken her, and then the pain had hit.

If childbirth was a wonder, Jess was not feeling it. Maybe this was the punishment for a very easygoing pregnancy- she'd barely had any morning sickness, very rarely had her back and feet hurt- and if this was the punishment, it seemed a bit excessive. When she'd woken up it'd been around midnight, and now it was about five in the morning. On the plus side, the baby had not been born yet, and Dori would be home soon. On the.... not plus side, her mother was here, and Cora Walsh Was Not Pleased. Jess had been in labor when the older woman arrived, and was still in labor- she thought she could be excused for not being able to come up with a compelling lie to explain her husband's absence. She had settled for chanting 'he went out, he'll be back soon' in between gasps of pain.

Her mother, being no fool, obviously knew there was something she wasn't being told, and had been holding her tongue for the past five or so hours. No more. Jess arched her back as a particularly bad contraction hit, screeched, "Can I push yet?!".

Cora gave her a slightly reproachful look. Jess wanted to hit her.

"Yes," her mother finally said. "But you've got to control your breathing- you're practically hyperventilating, and it's not good for the baby."

'As if I care about this baby, I just want it bloody out of my small body', Jess wanted to scream, and wondered if birth was turning her into a psychopath. Next thing you knew her hair would turn white and she'd become some storybook villain. Obviously, she didn't actually want to hit her mother, and of course she cared about the baby, but-

"I'm pushing," she snarled, and did so, while making a halfhearted effort to keep some sort of rhythm with her exhales and inhales. Merlin's buns this hurt. "Where is he," she whined softly under her breath, wishing Dori was here so she could alternatively throw something at him and hold/crush his hand.

"I don't know," Cora muttered, pointedly.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when I kiss you,

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess, Cora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPanicked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aиđ иøω мч f υ я ħαš тυяиeđ тø š κ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aиđ I'νe вeeи qυı¢κłч υ š ħ e я e đ ı и xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tø α ω ø я ł đ тħαт I ¢ ø и f e š š I đø иøт κиøω xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Bυт I šтıłł đ я e α м øf я υ и и ı и g xxxxxx
                                                          ¢ α я e ł e š š тħяøυgħ тħe š и ø ω xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian knew as he approached the door to their flat that something was up. He could smell his in-laws, and it was rather early in the morning for them to've popped by for a casual visit. Especially since it was Toby, Cora, and Gare, not just Toby or just the parents. His hand hesitated as he reached for the doorknob; he wasn't a complete idiot, he knew what must've happened. Jess was in labor, because of course the universe had to ensure the shittiest timing possible. 'Why did we have to crack a joke about it?' he thought desperately, finally inserting his key to unlock the door and open it.

spaceHe had no idea what he was walking into; he had no idea how long ago Jess' labor had started, how suspicious his absence was... If Jess had told her family why exactly he wasn't home. Stepping through the door, his senses were on high alert (and gah, he was already cursing his nose), eyes immediately falling to his father-in-law on the couch. He very nearly asked if Jess was in labor, which was quite possibly the most idiotic thing he could've done. Luckily, in spite of his exhaustion following the moon, his brain was working well enough to realize that, and he stayed silent. Instead, he simply offered a half-hearted wave, and headed past the man into the bedroom.

spaceHe wanted to back out almost as soon as he was in the room; the scent was almost unbearable. But, this was his wife, his kid, and he'd already missed who knows how much of this. Ignoring Cora (probably best if he ignored Cora), he rushed straight to Jess' side, fighting the urge to pinch his nose shut. "Shite, Jess," he muttered, going to his knees next to the bed and grabbing her hand. "I was joking last night, you know?" He wondered if this was a warning, if the child was going to be some holy terror like he'd been as a kid, and this was only the beginning of it's reign of terror... He hoped not.

spaceHe'd read books, dammit! He'd read a ton of books on pregnancy and parenting and birthing, and now he didn't remember a damn word of any of it! All the preparation had flown right out the window, because she'd gone into labor while he was out in the bloody forest chasing rabbits down with Miles. Nervously, he glanced towards Cora, then back to Jess. "Okay. How long has this been going, Jess are you doing okay, and what do I need to do?" He figured he was in the doghouse for not being here when she'd gone into labor, and for probably a good, long while after it'd started. He'd better start making up for the lost time as best he could. Probably a longshot, but he'd like to try and survive the birth of his child.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx Yøυ ¢αи ω e α я чøυя fυя łıκe α я ı ν e я øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxx Bυт чøυ вeттeя вe š υ я e ıf чøυ'яe м α κ ı и ' Gøđ α ł ı α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxx I'м α я α т т ł e š и α κ e , вαвe, I'м łıκe f υ e ł øи f ı я e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx Sø ıf чøυ'яe g ø и и α g e т м α đ e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx đøи'т вe α f я α ı đ øf ωħαт чøυ'νe ł e α я и e đ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:02 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Jess swore she heard the key turn in the lock even from the bedroom, over the sound of her own panting and mewls of pain. Just knowing that Dori was now present calmed her slightly; she almost looked up expectantly when he entered the bedroom, then saw the look on her mother's face, and would have rolled her eyes had she not been in considerable pain. "The baby- hasn't learned- your sense of humor yet-," she gasped out half fondly, half irritably, and as another contraction hit, squeezed his hand as if she were trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

The brunette nearly missed her husband's nervous glance towards her stone-faced mother, but it was impossible to miss Cora's cold stare back. To her credit, the older woman didn't immediately go off on the younger man; she clearly felt it wasn't the time nor the place to launch a furious interrogation, which Jess was grateful for. "She's been in labor since midnight, and she's only been pushing for about five or ten minutes. It will probably be at least an hour before the baby is crowning, since this is her first."

"And only," her daughter muttered through gritted teeth as she pushed while exhaling sharply for what seemed like the umpteenth time. "I'm totally not okay," she told Dori flatly as soon as she could speak again. "Your arse had better stay put right there until this baby is out." Obviously Jess couldn't really be angry with him- his absence hadn't been anything he'd had any control over- but she could be angry about the situation, regardless. She'd been scared when she woke up like that. Scared and alone. She was twenty three, not some baby-popping out machine, and the even though her family had been just a floo away, it would have been nice to have Dori there with her. What if someone had gone seriously wrong?

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when I kiss you,

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess, Cora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPanicked

spaceDorian was rather thankful to see that even being in labor hadn't completely killed his wife's sense of humor. After the horror stories from basically every bloke he knew regarding their respective wives or girlfriends, he'd been worried the tiny brunette might actually kill him. From Ada's recounting of her own (which he hadn't asked to hear, by the way), even she'd been terrifying, and he couldn't really think of anyone he knew that was less threatening than the blonde. He gave Jess a faintly amused smile, eyes still worried and somewhat nervous. "I'd thought between the two of us, it'd be genetic," he quipped, his free hand going to her forehead, petting her hair softly. The squeezing hurt, of course, but he was honestly too tired to feel much of it, and he'd survived a werewolf bite at twelve, so comparatively, this was nothing.

spaceWhen he heard how long she'd been in labor, he paled, swallowing at the look in his mother-in-law's eyes. Suddenly, having never filled the Walshes in on his condition seemed like a rather bad idea. But, given the current circumstances, he wasn't going to tell the woman now. He didn't need to add that drama to Jess giving birth, especially not if only to try and make an excuse for his absence. A valid one, but still an excuse, and he had no way of knowing if the revelation would make matters better, or worse. If he'd known for certain that Cora would take the news well, he'd have told her ages ago, after all.

spaceConfessing being out of the question, he found he didn't have anything to say to Cora, and instead turned his attention to Jess, clearly distraught. "I bloody jinxed us," he said, leaning forward to rest his head against their clasped hands. "Jess, I am so, so sorry. Never again, I swear."

spaceWhat, exactly, he was swearing to, wasn't exactly clear. If Jess didn't want another child, he was fine with that; between the two of them, they were lucky they were only having the one now. Any future pregnancies ran just as much risk of multiples, and he was not keen on being saddled with quintuplets. Oh, he'd love them, certainly, to absolute pieces. But they didn't exactly have the money for a million kids, or the time, not to mention that one baby was going to be difficult enough. But, she was in labor right now, and might change her mind later, in which case he couldn't exactly promise she'd never have to be in labor ever again. Not to mention that, unless they agreed for one or both of them to get fixed, there would always be a risk for accidents to happen.

spaceAlternatively, he could've been promising to never again leave her alone in such a delicate position, which was, quite frankly, not a promise he could make. His lycanthropy wasn't going away any time soon, and he wasn't about to be home during the moons. It was all well and good to say he'd always take his potion, but Jason's issues with his own had the young man paranoid about what should happen if he messed it up and realized too late, or something equally catastrophic happened. Having no way of knowing for certain that Jess would never again end up in need of him on a night that he couldn't be there, he couldn't promise to avoid the scenario. But, at the moment, he desperately wanted to.

space"I'm not moving an inch," he promised, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. Of course, his ability to actually follow through with that was heavily dependent on Cora not demanding that he fetch something or go somewhere, but he was fairly certain she could manage things well enough that he might be allowed to remain with Jess... Hopefully. Then again, the woman was furious with him, and rightly so, so he wouldn't blame her if she tried to turn him into some sort of gofer. He could only pray that she placed more value on Jess' desire for him to stay with her than on her own desire to get some small petty revenge in her daughter's honor for his not being here.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:51 pm
Honeybee, I'll be with you if you want to;
Say the word and I'll sign right here.
Honeybee, be with me and I'll please you-
See the forests and this morning and the year.
Honey please, please say it, say I want you-
All the fire that's burned between our tears!
This heart is pleased, it is worth it, you won't regret it;
I will love you endlessly through the years.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin & Mother

Jess wished he'd stop looking so upset. Now she felt like she'd kicked a puppy or something, from the look on his face. She was trying to have a baby here, she was already stressed enough without him adding to it! On the other hand, she knew that if he'd been too calm she would have been outraged. As of right now she was in too much pain to give him much of a response, but she stared him down fiercely all the same, jaw clenching as she pushed once more. He was either saying he'd never be gone during a time like this again or that they'd never have another kid. Either one, Jess didn't think she'd mind. Especially right now.

But to her relief, things seemed to be moving quicker than expected, judging from the somewhat surprised look that began to develop on her mother's face. Twenty or so minutes later she was claiming she could see the baby's head of hair- 'brown like yours, Jess'- and then very suddenly, so suddenly Jess couldn't quite register it at first, she wasn't pushing any longer and her mother had something cradled in her arms. "It's a girl," she said, sounding very satisfied, rubbing the thing vigorously with a towel. Jess stared blankly, and then the thing let out a high, thin cry, something was snipped, and the towel bundle was put in her arms.

After the placenta had been delivered Cora slipped out of the room, shutting the door behind her, leaving the new family of three alone for the first time. Jess could faintly hear birds chirping outside, but all her focus was on the small, redfaced bundle. "We've got to tell them," she said, without looking up. "Or my mum will never forgive you, and neither will my da. They'll understand; they did with... with Lea, when he told them about the whole vampire thing." Billie needed grandparents that didn't resent her father, and Jess, selfishly or not, was not ready to play mediator between her parents and her husband on top of dealing with a newborn.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Honeybee, be with me if you want to;
I'll sew your world and I'll play your songs.
Honey please, please be, just be with me-
And I'll see you after school.
Fall away, fall away if you want to...
All the doubts are within you, they control you;
You can close your eyes-
To the things that you don't want to see.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess, Cora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPanicked

spaceThe miracle of birth, Dori quickly decided, was an utterly disgusting process. He'd already known that, but knowing it and experiencing it were two totally different things. He wasn't going to say anything, because obviously he wasn't the one actually doing the birthing, and he wasn't quite that insensitive of self-absorbed. But the smell alone made him want to retch, and he couldn't help but think that maybe it was the universe trying to close the gap between his wife's discomfort level and his own. The process was agonizing to watch, so he could only imagine how much worse it was to live. And she'd been like this since midnight? He was an awful husband. Even if he couldn't help the circumstances, he was awful.

spaceWhen Cora declared that the baby was a girl, he swallowed, staring at the infant with a wide-eyed sense of awe. He'd thought he was more or less prepared for this, and yet he had never in his life felt less so. He watched, expression dumb, as she toweled the babe off, cut the cord, and handed her off to Jess. Time didn't seem to be moving, he was caught up just looking at her. Tiny. Impossibly tiny. How could something that small exist? And, to his mind, at least, she looked exactly like Jess. He wanted to touch her, but she was so small. Fragile. He shouldn't touch something that could break so easily. So he just stared.

spaceHe was so caught up in it, he didn't even notice his mother-in-law leave. When Jess' voice finally broke the silence, it caught him off guard, and his eyes very quickly moved from Billie to her, blinking owlishly. He blushed faintly. "I was going to tell her when I got here," he said softly, "but I didn't know if that was quite the appropriate time. Figured it had just as much a chance of making things worse as it did better." A stupid reason, sure, but it wasn't like he'd been actively keeping it a secret from his in-laws in the first place. In the beginning, when they'd just been dating? Sure, he hadn't wanted them to know, because he was already a teen boy who was dating their teen daughter, and he figured that was enough for them to hold against him without the werewolf thing on top of it. But eventually, it just got to a point where he wasn't thinking about the fact that they didn't know. He'd never seen a moment where it seemed necessary to tell them... which was, in hindsight, idiotic of him. He should've come clean the second they got pregnant.

spaceHe sighed, running a hand through his hair before resting his head back on Jess' shoulder. "So what, I just leave you in here to go tell them now? Or what? I dunno how to do this. And... and I don't wanna leave you again." His head turned so that he could look at the baby in her arms. Their daughter. Their tiny, precious, perfect little daughter, who he didn't want to be away from for even a second. Not right now. And he'd missed almost all of Jess' labor, he didn't want to up and abandon her post-birth. But he felt like the longer they waited, the worse this would be.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:06 pm
Honeybee, I'll be with you if you want to;
Say the word and I'll sign right here.
Honeybee, be with me and I'll please you-
See the forests and this morning and the year.
Honey please, please say it, say I want you-
All the fire that's burned between our tears!
This heart is pleased, it is worth it, you won't regret it;
I will love you endlessly through the years.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
X A N D E R S

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin & Mother

The more Jess looked at Billie, her daughter- it didn't seem weird at all to say it, because from the moment Jess had looked at her face it had seemed completely natural- yes, this one is mine, this one is ours- the more she saw traces of herself and Dori in her. She certainly had a thick head of brown hair, despite being less than an hour old, and to Jess's surprise, after that first cry she barely made any noise at all, almost like a little doll nestled in her mother's arms. This seemed far too good to be true, so long as it lasted for now. She felt close to nodding off; she'd hardly gotten any sleep at all, and it was a struggle not to let her husband's soft voice accompany her dozing.

"Oh, she probably would have been fine if you told her then- she's good at compartmentalizing when there's things like this going on. Da would have flipped, but he wasn't my attending physician, now was he?" she murmured half seriously, trying to appear more alert and aware than she felt. "Later, though, it would have sunk in. Better here and now then in ten years, anyways." Secrets were not appreciated in the Walsh house. Jess knew some part of her parents would always view Lea's willful turning as a betrayal, but what could they do when their son was, at least technically, still alive and well?

Her parents made it a point not to have secrets in their marriage, even if they thought they were protecting one another- which was something Jess could appreciate. She didn't ever want Dori to keep something from her unless there was literally no other option; as far as she was concerned, for something to work it had to be built on trust before anything else. But maybe that was just the optimistic Puff in her. "You're not leaving me," she snorted weakly. "You'll be one room over. Go tell them now and let them know if any yelling wakes Billie new Mum here will not be happy."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Honeybee, be with me if you want to;
I'll sew your world and I'll play your songs.
Honey please, please be, just be with me-
And I'll see you after school.
Fall away, fall away if you want to...
All the doubts are within you, they control you;
You can close your eyes-
To the things that you don't want to see.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxJess, Cora
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPanicked

spaceDori pouted faintly when she told him to go now; he hadn't been kidding about not wanting to leave the baby. Or Jess, of course. But he was more willing to leave his wife behind when she was actively telling him to do so than he was to walk away from his not-even-thirty-minutes-old daughter. He didn't want her out of his sight, ever. Some part of him knew that was completely ridiculous, but he wasn't exactly thinking clearly on the subject at the moment. "I'm sure there won't be any screaming," he said wryly. "I'm pretty sure your mother is more than capable of a silent kill." He held his hands up in defeat, both to say 'I'm going,' and to let her know he was joking... mostly. "Just be sure that Billie knows her da was awesome and hilarious."

spaceThe werewolf glanced back over his shoulder one more time at the door, then inhaled sharply as he stepped towards the living room, shutting the door behind him. 'How bad could this possibly go?' he asked himself. He didn't really think that they'd kill him. Just hate him forever. Which was actually probably worse, wasn't it? It couldn't be good on a child, to know that your grandparents hated your father. Then again, they'd hate him just as much if they did kill him, and he wouldn't be around to hover over Billie so that they held their tongues. "Uh, so..." His hand scratched the back of his head, eyes down at his feet. He felt like a bloody teenager again. "I know... I get that you're both... pretty pissed. Because I was MIA all night. But, it really couldn't... If I could have been here, I would've. I would never have... I mean, I did, I know I did, but if I'd had a choice, I wouldn't. Just, um..."

spaceHe tried to swallow past the lump in his throat. Get it over with. Water was freezing, but it was better to dive straight in. He couldn't meet their eyes. "I just, um. Doubt a werewolf is something you want in the delivery room. So." Oh, brilliant. That was absolutely the best way to've phrased that, wasn't it? He wanted to bang his head against the wall. He wanted the ground to swallow him up. Stupid, stupid, utterly stupid. They were going to kill him. He didn't blame them. 'Hope Jess can manage being a single mother,' he thought to himself, then dismissed the notion. You could hardly count as single when you had all her friends hovering around like they were certain to do when they heard the news of his untimely death.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:05 pm
Hold up, hold on, don't be scared.
You'll never change what's been and gone.
'Cause all of the stars are fading away...
Just try not to worry; you'll see them some day.
Take what you need, and be on your way-
And stop crying your heart out...

User Image
C O R A
M E R C Y
W A L S H

Former GryffindorSt. Mungo's HealerPurebloodMother

Cora somehow wasn't as stunned as she probably ought to have been. Maybe it was the fact that one of her sons was a vampire, or the fact that she was a healer, and while she rarely got lycanthropy cases, as it was far from her expertise, they weren't unheard of. In all honesty, it probably had more to do to the fact that while she could be furious about her daughter's husband not being present for the majority of her labor with their child, she knew- or at least knew through Jess, because she knew her eldest daughter like the back of her hand, and that said a lot about her significant other- that Dorian Xanders was not the type of man to up an abandon his wife without a very, very good reason.

"Not generally, no," she managed to say calmly, while behind her, her husband looked like his eyes were threatening to bulge out of his head. "You must be dead on your feet after a night out."

"A nigh' ou'..," Garrett Walsh could be heard to mutter behind her. "Jesus Christ, wha' next, bloody pixies? Mermaids?"

"Thank you for the explanation," the blonde woman continued, the only clue that she was caught off guard the slight waver in her usually firm tone. "I understand why you and Jessamine never said anything. I'm assuming you have access to the proper potion and a place to go during transformations?" It might be pointless, but obviously she had to ask; gentle soul or not, this was someone who'd been living with her daughter at all times for the past few years, and they now would be raising a child together. She had to make sure.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Get up, come on, why're you scared?
You'll never change what's been and gone.
We're all of us stars; we're fading away.
Just try not to worry, you'll see us some day.
Take what you need, and be on your way-
And stop crying your heart out...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items