Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hellody everyone!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I think I'm doing this right...
  Yes you are!
  No, you aren't!
  Confetti!!
View Results

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:56 pm
Hi my name is Max and I just turned 21 and I feel like an old fart but I'm (re)new to Gaia! 3nodding I used to be on here a long time ago but I only ever went on zOMG, but apparently that's not around anymore. So I'm more or less stumbling around blindly now and I thought this would help!
So yeah that's pretty much it for me, how about you guys? Anyone like Transistor?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:46 pm
Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG. C:
That is sad about zOMG. I hope you find yourself a new Gaia 'home' soon. I used to play zOMG all the time... years ago. I wasn't playing zOMG when it was taken down, but I can imagine how it would feel to lose it. The other games/ flash spaces here aren't the same.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 pm
sdrawkcab
Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG. C:
That is sad about zOMG. I hope you find yourself a new Gaia 'home' soon. I used to play zOMG all the time... years ago. I wasn't playing zOMG when it was taken down, but I can imagine how it would feel to lose it. The other games/ flash spaces here aren't the same.

Aw man it was the best, right? And it is true that nothing else is really the same... But oh well, i have been finding some promising spaces, this here guild being one of them!  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:25 am
gengarly
I have been finding some promising spaces, this here guild being one of them!

We're glad you're here! And our next big event in August should be tons of fun, not exactly zOMG, but some great times to hang with some other friends here and make new ones!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:32 pm
gengarly
Aw man it was the best, right? And it is true that nothing else is really the same... But oh well, i have been finding some promising spaces, this here guild being one of them!

That's good to hear. ^^
I really liked zOMG but stopped playing once I got to the 'end game' sort of stuff. It took too long to get a crew together and to run through all the instances... but it would take an hour just to get a crew. D: Not to mention, losing someone and having to recruit another person... Okay, now I'm complaining and not reminiscing. XD;;; I liked running around and buffing/healing users who were on, like, level 1 accounts and fighting gnomes and such. Some people helped me out when I first started so I liked to repay it back.

JoyRose

We're glad you're here! And our next big event in August should be tons of fun, not exactly zOMG, but some great times to hang with some other friends here and make new ones!

O: And now I can't wait for August. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:53 pm
sdrawkcab

O: And now I can't wait for August. XD
Right!?! I'm getting very excited, too!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 pm
sdrawkcab

That's kind of how I feel about quests!! I'm still super new to the site and don't have much income, but everyone's been suuuper generous and I'd love to run a charity once I get my life in order orz  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games