Hello! biggrin I'm Sarah~
I'm 21, from Canada.
I'm very friendly but I'm somewhat shy and can be a little socially clueless. However, I'm cheery, kind, creative, and open-minded.
I have tons of interests and am open to getting into new things so I'm not too concerned with having things in common. I like all sorts of things; tv, cartoons, comics, animes, interests, etc. My favourite things to do are write, figure skate and draw.
Really, my biggest qualification is just to find someone who is geniunely a good person. Nothing else matters to me. If you treat me right I don't care if you're male or female or large or small, and I will treat you the same back. heart
The only other qualifications are someone around my age, and someone around my area. I live in Ontario, on the American border, so if you're in or near Canada I could make it work.
I'm very affectionate and I don't think I could do a long-distance relationship.
I'd like to talk first and become friends. I have Skype and Facebook for anyone who might wanna chat with me. 3nodding
Oh, and if you're looking to get into someone's pants you will get nowhere without time and a genuine human connection, so move along.