Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 year old girl trying to find mr. One

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:53 pm
Hello. I'm on here to find the person that will be the one. I've come close but no luck. I live in Arizona where it is very hot year round. I'm a video game and anime nerd. I spend most of my time playing video games at home when I'm not at work.

If your interested in me send me a pm or quote me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 pm
AceOfTears
Hello. I'm on here to find the person that will be the one. I've come close but no luck. I live in Arizona where it is very hot year round. I'm a video game and anime nerd. I spend most of my time playing video games at home when I'm not at work.

Hi! I'm Zach. I'm from California and am also a video game and anime nerd.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

z_F3TU5_z

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 am
AceOfTears

Are you a pc or a console gamer? I'm a straight video game addict. And you're lucky to be in AZ, the heat sounds so good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:02 am
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

Are you a pc or a console gamer? I'm a straight video game addict. And you're lucky to be in AZ, the heat sounds so good.

I'm a console person with my PS3 and ps4. Not really when it gets up to over 100 degrees. X.x  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

z_F3TU5_z

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:38 pm
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

I'm a console person with my PS3 and ps4. Not really when it gets up to over 100 degrees. X.x

I know that feel, I play my ps3 during the day, but once it starts to cool down I switch over to the pc. I'm in colorado, it's been raining for like 5 days out of the week for a couple months now. Would love to get some direct sun but it's always overcast or raining.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:30 pm
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

I know that feel, I play my ps3 during the day, but once it starts to cool down I switch over to the pc. I'm in colorado, it's been raining for like 5 days out of the week for a couple months now. Would love to get some direct sun but it's always overcast or raining.

Yes I can understand that. In arizona the rain went away so now its hot and humid. D:  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

z_F3TU5_z

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:36 pm
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

Yes I can understand that. In arizona the rain went away so now its hot and humid. D:

You wanna chat it up in hollywood?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:17 pm
hope you find some one i never have mch luck on these but some people do  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm
Scar X_X

I did find someone thank you for hoping that I would find someone. I'm very happy with him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm
AceOfTears
Scar X_X

I did find someone thank you for hoping that I would find someone. I'm very happy with him

cool its good to hear hope it all goes perfect  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:32 pm
AceOfTears
Scar X_X

it be cool if you like to chat some time most of my gaia friends have moved on but its cool either way  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

Oh, maybe we can play together.... after we talk on gaia and get to know each utter of course. c:  

dax corsiar

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:57 pm
Dax Corsiar
AceOfTears
z_F3TU5_z
AceOfTears

Oh, maybe we can play together.... after we talk on gaia and get to know each utter of course. c:

Sure! :3 I'm fine with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Scar X_X
AceOfTears
Scar X_X

it be cool if you like to chat some time most of my gaia friends have moved on but its cool either way

Sure. If you want to send a pm I would be happy to chat some time. :3  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers