Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:44 pm
Kyaishi
User Image

I have one that would maybe help in his time away from his true lady love and if nothing become a quirky friend for him as she is nonjudgmental and a little bit of a character at times.

User Image
3/4-has one breeding in works

info from tepee:
Backstory/History: She and her sister Glamour have very been born into a very 'happy-go-lucky' and Lively family but also into an interesting and odd situation. Their mother is Hologram and is the best friend to their father Ingram, both very happy and 'bouncy' individuals. They have love for each other just not 'that way' though decided to have foals together. One day Ingram was out getting food for the pregnant Holo and thought he saw her only to find out it was Jem, the unsuspecting 'grandma to be'. After the awkwardness died a relationship formed between Ingram and Jem and they truly feel in love and became mates...making it slightly awkward with Hologram. She feels hurt but also is happy that her mother and bestfriend have found true love. This means however Jem is Lior and Glamour's grandmother and 'step-mom' and once Jem and Ingram have kids they will make Lior and Glam half-siblings and nieces and will also be Holo's half-siblings....gets confusing and just awkward, but in a funny sorta way xD
Personality: Lior is very chipper and full of life and energy, taking after both somewhat energetic parents. She loves meeting new faces and making new friends and is a very loyal and loving girl and will never turn away one in need. She is daddy's little princess too and she loves her family more anything than anything, no matter how odd and sometimes awkward it is. She is a little odd herself sometimes as she sometimes sees things differently then others and far from normal.
It first happened when she was a foal and saw a large twig to be a big snake that was after her trying to eat her. Not till it had been broken had she been able to see it as it really was. It doesnt happen all the time but her imagination just really does run away with her at times, but it doesnt stop her even when she does get odd looks she'll just go on with her day and just laugh it off. Somehow this also strengthens her own want to be a hero and her desire to save others and help those that need in any way she can. She is really a 'little prince' at times and even will call herself a prince and she is going off to save a damsel and the world. She truly has a kind and golden heart and is not afraid to say what's on her mind and is always there to lend a hoof or a shoulder if its needed. (She does also speak with a slight 'lisp' having a forked tongue that is found to be very odd, but she doesnt think on it as its her...just who she is.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:53 pm
Kyaishi
User Image

User Image

/gently pushes Ru at Morrow

Were you still interested in that unrequited love scenario we discussed, or do you have other, more solid plotses, precious?  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:47 pm
Kyaishi

So my ideas.... >.>
I just had to.

User Image x User Image

OR

User Image x User Image

Now either could work for the plot you have available for her. I'm not sure if it's filled or not, but either of them could definitely be her savior during that period of time. Both being warriors and both be able to handle getting beat around a little bit, so it wouldn't be an issue. What would happen afterwards? Would she feel bad about it and try to help heal the stallion? Zach fails at healing himself, but Lunar is a lot better at it just it would take days and require a lot of energy. I'm not sure which one you want to go with. Either could work I just don't know which you would like more.

User Image x User Image

This is more of a question before I get into plot ideas. Is he uncommitted? I read his info and just want to know for sure.

User Image x User Image

I saw your plot idea and I thought Uxia would be perfect for him. I don't know how you feel about their colors together, but she would be perfect. She is a bit of a daredevil and and a free spirit. I do eventually plan to have her love mated to one of Strife's mini's (Not sure if the plot is still a go or not), and she does have two surrogacies lined up for her later slots. So her first two could very well be his if you wanted this.

With time and patience she could very well fall for him. They could get into some kind of wild adventure together, sparks will fly and it will just be one hell of a ride. Or she could do all the carnage herself. I saw he is more of the quiet sort, which is okay because she could probably do the speaking for the both of them. She isn't obnoxious, but she isn't afraid to speak her mind.

If they don't have to get into any kind of trouble though. Could he be talked into any kind of craziness or no?

In the end I could see them remaining close or something along those lines at the very least? Maybe they thought it was love when all it was was strong infatuation? Or it could have been love and he just loves the other mare more? There is so many ideas we could do it's endless. xD

Let me know what you think c8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:17 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

AHMIGAWD. There is so much awesome here ;-; AGH.

This:
User Image x User Image

All the yes.

Lyssia would feel awful about the ordeal, and try to heal him as much as she could- I imagine she'd stick to him like glue afterwards to make sure he was okay <3 I actually have a more involved plot in the future she's going to be involved in, if you're interested in hearing and throwing Lunar into that as well? 8D My AIM is Keiimaru if you want detaaaaaaaails. Eeeee.

This:
User Image x User Image

Ohmigawd. Love. He is a complete blank slate at the moment- no plots or breedings to speak of :3 I'd love to hear your ideeeeeeas. Come at me, bro!

Regarding Morrow- my apologies, I really need to update this thread DX I've got so many plot offers and some that I'm actively testing that I'm not currently taking on more, at least until my muse returns in earnest  

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out