Moeru Yoake no Junjo "燃える夜明けの順序" Herd I/T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:23 pm
Would you be willing to have my dear Soileana as an honorary member? smile She is a wanderer and does not stay in one place for long, but she is excellent for bringing news and items form all over the Kawani lands. She is universally accepting and nonjudgemental and tends to fit in amongst just about any group. I'm always willing to back plot or rp her in any way, and you would have my permission to use her in herd rps to fill plot-holes if need be! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:11 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Would you be willing to have my dear Soileana as an honorary member? smile She is a wanderer and does not stay in one place for long, but she is excellent for bringing news and items form all over the Kawani lands. She is universally accepting and nonjudgemental and tends to fit in amongst just about any group. I'm always willing to back plot or rp her in any way, and you would have my permission to use her in herd rps to fill plot-holes if need be! ^_^
I am game with this.

Would she like to be a gatherer and a messenger or one or the other?  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:50 pm
Kara Asumie

She'd likely be both! smile Though she would probably not fit in the "messenger" category in the traditional sense... she tends to go where the wind takes her, so she can bring all sorts of interesting news, but if someone told her to find someone and give them a message, it may take a while as she is unlikely to go straight to them and not get distracted. sweatdrop Think of her as more of a loving wandering merchant, who gives things away for free and likes to collect stories, but who will buckle down and truly help if it is urgent. *chuckles* So on paper, that would make her a gatherer/messenger.

She also doesn't believe in affecting the flow of destiny, and in a situation where two herds that she helps begin to fight amongst themselves, she will not chose a side. *nods* This means she can make an excellent liaison if the need arises! ... XD And an excellent secret keeper.

Is this alright?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Kara Asumie

She'd likely be both! smile Though she would probably not fit in the "messenger" category in the traditional sense... she tends to go where the wind takes her, so she can bring all sorts of interesting news, but if someone told her to find someone and give them a message, it may take a while as she is unlikely to go straight to them and not get distracted. sweatdrop Think of her as more of a loving wandering merchant, who gives things away for free and likes to collect stories, but who will buckle down and truly help if it is urgent. *chuckles* So on paper, that would make her a gatherer/messenger.

She also doesn't believe in affecting the flow of destiny, and in a situation where two herds that she helps begin to fight amongst themselves, she will not chose a side. *nods* This means she can make an excellent liaison if the need arises! ... XD And an excellent secret keeper.

Is this alright?
Sounds good to me.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:04 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Your girlie has a post in the Herd Guild.

If you don't mind editing it Here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:30 am
User Image

I think I'd like to offer Tarou as a temp member as I think it will help him build character.

So let me explain, the reason I would like Tarou to be a temp member (despite already being a member of another herd) is to build a positive relationship between the Kitsunekuma and the Moeru Yoake no Junjo and at the same time, it will teach Tarou to be more respectful and that life is whatever you make it to be. It would be nice to have him stay with your boys some time in the future.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 pm
Yumitoko II
User Image

I think I'd like to offer Tarou as a temp member as I think it will help him build character.

So let me explain, the reason I would like Tarou to be a temp member (despite already being a member of another herd) is to build a positive relationship between the Kitsunekuma and the Moeru Yoake no Junjo and at the same time, it will teach Tarou to be more respectful and that life is whatever you make it to be. It would be nice to have him stay with your boys some time in the future.
Oh this sounds interesting. Maybe while Tarou is with my boys. Etai can be learning from yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:16 pm
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II

Oh this sounds interesting. Maybe while Tarou is with my boys. Etai can be learning from yours?
If she's patient and diligent, I think she'd kick a** and Inari would be more than willing to help her.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:10 pm
Yumitoko II
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II

If she's patient and diligent, I think she'd kick a** and Inari would be more than willing to help her.

Etai's Personality | This pretty mare has a Tail fetish. That isn't a joke. She is one that tends to keep a firm hold of something like her Tail Fetish. The same firm hold goes towards her course of action as well. Not only that but this little mare is a determined soul who is not easily dispelled. She is a bit crazy as well but that is what makes this girlie oh so fun. Although she meadows a bit after getting attacked by Kiyo the PureWalker. But not to the point in which she becomes boring.

Her tail fetish will always be there even if she doesn't get together with one that matches her tail fetish. Seeing she has two tails as it is. But they might have to put up with the random tail fetish comments from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:36 am
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II

Etai's Personality | This pretty mare has a Tail fetish. That isn't a joke. She is one that tends to keep a firm hold of something like her Tail Fetish. The same firm hold goes towards her course of action as well. Not only that but this little mare is a determined soul who is not easily dispelled. She is a bit crazy as well but that is what makes this girlie oh so fun. Although she meadows a bit after getting attacked by Kiyo the PureWalker. But not to the point in which she becomes boring.

Her tail fetish will always be there even if she doesn't get together with one that matches her tail fetish. Seeing she has two tails as it is. But they might have to put up with the random tail fetish comments from time to time.
the only tails she'll be around is lots of big cuddly ones haha. XD
Speaking of tails, she'll be considered an honorary tail of the kitsune, she is a fox herself so even better!

Also determined + a bit crazy? That's the spirit haha! x'D
But no seriously, that's a brilliant combo for taking on their lifestyle for a little while. They could put her tails up to some good use of she's up for it, they teach you to use all you've got.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 am
Yumitoko II
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II
Kara Asumie
Yumitoko II

the only tails she'll be around is lots of big cuddly ones haha. XD
Speaking of tails, she'll be considered an honorary tail of the kitsune, she is a fox herself so even better!

Also determined + a bit crazy? That's the spirit haha! x'D
But no seriously, that's a brilliant combo for taking on their lifestyle for a little while. They could put her tails up to some good use of she's up for it, they teach you to use all you've got.
Sounds fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:25 pm
If anyone is interested in an rp with Tomoe, toss me a pm or quote me here. I just warn anyone he does use curse words though not a terrible amount. If you want an idea of who I roughly base him on, watch Kamisama Kiss anime and his name sake.  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Natelie
:: pounces ::  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:50 pm
User Image

The Head of the Ceremonial ponies has arrived ready and certed.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out