Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
starting over

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homeless Missy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 am
Hello I am new. sort of. I have a main account but got bored with it. I decided I wanted to start over. I miss the nostalgia of being new. also trying to get off of buying gc.

I am a bit shy at times and need some encouragement. please feel free to send me a pm anytime. I do answer it. I am also looking for new friends. thank you.

I need to do my profile of likes and dislikes soon.

a little about me: love shojo anime and manga love kpop arts and crafts fantasy animals like dragons. fave animal spiders. like goth stuff. very religious but try not to be pushy. love animals. I am taken so don't ask. umm... love Disney movies. that's all for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am
hello.  

Spiderliciously

Friendly Giver

28,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Party Animal 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 am
Welcome home! This is a lovely guild full of amazing people who are friendly and helpful. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:23 pm
Welcome to a brand new Gaia! How are you enjoying your new start so far?

I did that a few years ago. It was an accident. XD I made a new account on a whim and found myself logging into it a lot. I really liked starting over and earning items for it.
... And then Halloween came. I think it was Halloween. Anyway, I saved it, as is, with a special Halloween skin. > <; ...And then I stopped logging into it. Was no fun when I couldn't dress it up anymore. XD (All's good though. It brought me back to this account.)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items