AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:14 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:17 am
Infinities

Wasteland Wyvern

I've updated my plots section for Astraea. Can you both please review and perhaps we can discuss more detailed plots with the three of them?

I know that you were wanting Astraea and Barachiel to know each other from their childhood. Once her memory returns do we still want them to be friends? Clearly they'll have kids together once her memory comes back so she's going to be a little confused by everything.

Overall I think what we have going on has just the right amount of twists and turns to make it interesting. ^^

I'm all ears for more suggestions and ideas!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

-Thumbs up- I approve of this plottage! wink

A plot I could add to it is with her future LM being my Skaal and her joining a herd he'd be torn between duty to his family by not wanting to hurt his mom again, and his love for her!
I am already for seeing all the angst. XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:13 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
AstoriaFallen

A plot I could add to it is with her future LM being my Skaal and her joining a herd he'd be torn between duty to his family by not wanting to hurt his mom again, and his love for her!

Oh, well she can always leave the herd. ^^ It wouldn't be the end of the world if she did. THOUGH, when one of the metas happen for the Vanaras she will get hit and get her memory back. So she has to stay until the battle at least happens. ^^  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 pm
AstoriaFallen
Wasteland Wyvern
AstoriaFallen

Oh, well she can always leave the herd. ^^ It wouldn't be the end of the world if she did. THOUGH, when one of the metas happen for the Vanaras she will get hit and get her memory back. So she has to stay until the battle at least happens. ^^

No! I actually prefer the idea of him joining her in the herd. Blight has a bright future ahead of her and it's not like they won't visit. XD

This family is all angst. -Grins-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:26 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

OH! Okay. ^^ That will totally be doable then. <3 He'd be an honorary member since he'd be her LM. <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 pm
AstoriaFallen
Wasteland Wyvern

OH! Okay. ^^ That will totally be doable then. <3 He'd be an honorary member since he'd be her LM. <3

3nodding Hee! So it's works out well then.

Now I just need to find him a fling so his breedings line up with hers after they get the it first batch. wink

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff