Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello, everyone! *u* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Miau

Tipsy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 am
JoyRose
Ms Chinituuh
JoyRose
Ms Chinituuh
JoyRose
Hi and welcome back to Gaia! Also, welcome to our guild! Hope you make many new friends here!

Thank you so much! Oh I hope so too, and I'd be really happy if you're one them. heart

and thus we begin our friendship! emotion_hug

Aw yey! heart

Thank you for quoting me every time - I wouldn't want to miss the chance to say hi! emotion_hug

Well I didn't want you to not get notified. I didn't want to wait for you to reply thinking that you're ignoring me. Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:52 am
Ms Chinituuh
JoyRose
Ms Chinituuh
JoyRose
Ms Chinituuh
JoyRose
Hi and welcome back to Gaia! Also, welcome to our guild! Hope you make many new friends here!

Thank you so much! Oh I hope so too, and I'd be really happy if you're one them. heart

and thus we begin our friendship! emotion_hug

Aw yey! heart

Thank you for quoting me every time - I wouldn't want to miss the chance to say hi! emotion_hug

Well I didn't want you to not get notified. I didn't want to wait for you to reply thinking that you're ignoring me. Haha.

lol - I would never purposely ignore you. I am a bit of a scatter-brain, though, and the reminders from being quoted really help me! emotion_hug  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash