Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] Cassidy's Story Progression

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Hello and welcome to Cassidy's story progression/plots.
Feel free to take a gander at the available plots
and don't hesitate to offer different plots as well.
I enjoy role-playing as Cassidy and for right now she has my strongest muse.

I know I'm not the best of getting back to role-plays and I apologize if we had started one, but hadn't yet finished it. A lot of time has gone into Cassidy's story progression and I want to see it completed. I'm excited about this and even more so about the plots and details to be worked out.

Enjoy.
Easiest way to get in contact me is private message or quote me.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:31 pm
Cassidy

User Image

Currently, Cassidy is trying to join a Cerynei-based herd after wandering alone for a majority of her life.Cassidy, or also known as Cass is a delightfully cheerful mare who finds herself getting quickly distracted. She’s attracted to anything bright, colorful, and shiny that’s moving. For instance, a fluttering butterfly that passes by. It’s not uncommon for her to follow a distraction when speaking with someone.

She has little to no training or fighting abilities. She wouldn’t leave a friend in the heat of battle, but she’d be pretty pathetic and useless when fighting. She doesn’t necessarily like the sight of blood and can be quite skirmish around it. It’s common for her to lack confidence and sometimes hides her eyes behind her scruffy mane.

Cassidy’s intentions are kind-hearted and good. She means well and wants to help others.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:37 pm
Act One

This is about Cassidy’s history and journeys before joining a herd. She’ll be meeting an array of different characters both good and bad natured. This will give me an opportunity of flesh out her personality and how she’ll deal with meeting Soquili that aren’t so nice. It will be interesting because at this time Cassidy will have no training abilities. She’ll be quite weak and vulnerable.

Plots:

Something Sinister in the Shadows:
- For a while now Cassidy could feel as though someone kept following her. A Kalona, perhaps? Or just a Soquili with an evil temper? The two characters will confront each other. The Soquili in question (preferably a male) will shower Cassidy with compliments and toil with her emotions. Being completely oblivious, she will think that he’s friendly and means well. However, that’s not the case and the two will meet each other in the future.
- As aforementioned, preferably a male Soquili. Evil. Mischievous. And very, very manipulative.
- Can talk about more role-play between the two within this part of Cassidy’s story.
- There will be extensive role-play done between the two throughout Cassidy’s story.

Laugh. Smile with me:
- Cassidy is quite sociable, even though speaking with her can be awkward at times and she’s easily distracted. But everyone needs a dear friend close by their side. This Soquili will become a great aly and friend to Cassidy. They will share laughter and sadness together.
- Any gender and breed of Soquili. However, keep in mind that they must be good.
- Extensive role-play between the two. This friend or friends will have more importance as Cassidy’s story progresses.
Possible Plots:
For you my Dear…My sweet:
- This plot would involve Cassidy and the stallion that she met in Something Sinister in the Shadows or a completely new manipulative Soquili. In this plot it is revealed of how Cassidy comes to possess the ribbons around her neck. To Cassidy the ribbons are an act of kindness and a gift. However, the stallion’s intentions are not-so warming as she will find out in the future.

Act Two

Cassidy has gone from roaming the meadows and forests alone to settling down within a herd. Currently, I have her applying to the Vanaras herd. Most of the role-play will be completed within the herd, some close friends that she met in Act I, and of course the evil Soquili that she had also met in Act I.

Plots:

“Just call me nursemaid Cassidy!”
- This plot will become open when Cassidy is accepted into the Vanaras herd. She’ll take on the role of becoming a nursemaid which will be interesting because she’s so easily distracted. A role-play done with other members of the herd, especially other nannies.

Dainty, delicate flower.
- It’s about time that Cassidy endured some training. The training will be taught to Cassidy by someone within the herd. The training will, of course be challenging but will also improve her confidence.

An Unexpected Visit:
- A friend of Cassidy that she met before joining the herd has wandered nearby and the two re-kindle their friendship by sharing stories. It’s here that Cassidy will tell her friend of the dark stallion that she had also come across (it’s the first time for Cassidy to announce to anyone of meeting a Kalona, that is if the character is a Kalona). Her friend will be suspicious and worry to Cassidy about the meeting—fearful of her friend.

Untitled (Haven’t thought of a plot name yet)

- Cassidy is easily distracted by even the simplest of things. And because of this she’ll fail at a task. I haven’t quite thought of how I want to do this plot.

A) Either, a foal that she has been assigned to take care of roams off and she has hurry to find him/her. But somehow something happens to the foal (nothing overly harmful) and the mother doesn’t trust Cassidy anymore or the herd is disappointed in Cassidy.
B) Someone puts their trust into Cassidy into completing a task, but she fails and therefore lets the herd down.
In any scenario I want the herd to be disappointed and upset at Cassidy. This will make her very, very upset and even disappointed in herself. She figures that running away—leaving her new home is the suitable answer.

Act Three

Cassidy has left the safety of the herd after losing their trust. She’s very depressed and in a state of constantly putting herself down. She travels alone and hasn’t spoken to anyone for quite some time.

Untitled Plot:
- A weak, vulnerable Cassidy finds herself in some trouble and who would arrive to save her? Why, it’s the stallion whom to Cassidy seems kind and gentle but actually has other intentions with the mare.
- The stallion from Act I will find Cassidy and assist her. He’ll nurture her back to health and protect her for the time being. Cassidy will feel very grateful and will follow him until she has returned the favor of his kindness. This will lead her down a horrible road.
- I want the stallion to manipulate Cassidy and toil with her emotions. She will, at this point do anything for him. She will have become his puppet.
- This will be a series of plots between Cassidy and the stallion. We can discuss more detail about them.

No One Is Alone:

- Cassidy has been following the evil Soquili like a lost puppy. She is there to do whatever he asks. Either someone in the Vanaras herd OR a really close friend will find that Cassidy has lost her way and will try to urge her to follow them. Cassidy will deny their request and stay with the stallion.

The Last Midnight:
- The stallion continues to manipulate Cassidy and she believes every word that he tells her. However, this time it has gone too far. The stallion asks her to do an unthinkable act and she hesitates. He grows darker towards her and I’m allowing that he does injure her.

Always with Me

- Cassidy manages to escape from the terrifying stallion. But now she’s left by herself. She’s scared and alone. Either she’ll come across the Vanaras herd OR a familiar face will lift her spirit and comfort her.

Act Four

Nightmares of the stallion still bother Cassidy. She finds it difficult to sleep at night and paranoid that he’ll find her again. She’s staying with either a friend or the Vanaras herd. Both of which have accepted her. She content, but not yet happy. She smiles and laughs, but it’s not like before. She feels abused both physically and mentally. She’ll seek for guidance and try to find comfort within those that she loves.

I haven’t quite thought of any official plots for this point in Cassidy’s story progression. However, I do find her having come across a love interest. This stallion (kind and good) will comfort her most of all and she’ll feel happiness again. He’ll protect her and cradle her with love. Cassidy will be hesitant at first. She hasn’t forgotten the evil Soquili who had manipulated her.

Act Five

Cassidy has finally found peace and happiness with her love interest. She’s pregnant during this time and someone plans on taking her back with him…

Nightmares in the Dark:
- The evil Soquili stallion has returned. A roleplay done between the evil Soquili, Cassidy’s love interest, and Cassidy. The stallion who had manipulated Cassidy finds out that she’s pregnant. He’ll try to coax her into leaving her happy life. But Cassidy will finally stand up for herself and say ‘no’. She stays with her mate and the evil stallions leaves…for now, not before threatening to take something dear and close to her.

Untitled Plot:
- Cassidy has given birth and while the foals are kept safe in their basket, she’s scared of them. She’s scared of the stallion that still haunts her mind. She stays with the baskets and doesn’t leave their sight. Cassidy has gotten paranoid. She hardly rests or eats. It’ll be a hard time not just for Cassidy, but everyone in the herd and her mate.

Untitled Plot:
- The foals are born and Cassidy realizes what the threatening stallion meant—he was going to kidnap one of her foals. I can’t necessarily set this plot in stone. But, how I would want it to play out is that the stallion is after one of the fillies (if she were to have any girls) and claim that filly as his. Cassidy will have asked a close friend to take one of the fillies away and take care of her—protect her, raise her. Eventually as the filly grows into a mare, she’ll venture out and the stallion will be there. Just like what he did with her mother, he’ll manipulate her and she’ll follow.
- - This plot is quite undecided.

The roleplaying will continue onto the next generation.
Cannot complete certain plots because Cassidy hasn't been officially accepted into the herd.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:55 pm
Roleplay List

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm
Reserved

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 pm
Open!
Feel free to toss out any plots that you had in mind.

Thank you!

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff