Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
22 / Male / Navy Poolee / Someone to chill with

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indomitable Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:45 pm
Hey there everybody. I'm mostly just looking for someone to talk, maybe play some video games, or just any kind of online interaction. I'm training with a Special Warfare Mentor for the Navy in Dallas, Texas while pursuing a SEAL Contract so I don't plan to stay in place much, so I figured I'd find someone on that thur fancy interwebs.

Age. I don't have a preference....So I'd say at least finished with high school. Don't wanna mess around with some ***** nonsense xd

Umm...Skype, Snapchat, Kik. I've got all that mess. If you want to chat or get to know me you can shoot me a pm. Or check out my profile. Pretty much the last 4 years of my life written there.

I'm a 6' 2" Proud Texan. Centrist. Patriot. I ride green and blue Tigers in to battle.....Okay that last one might be an exaggeration. They're just regular Tigers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:57 pm
How do I get these green and blue tigers?  

sshari

Indomitable Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm
Meiniang

Well I don't know about anyone else's. The ones I received were from a Top Secret Jolly Rancher laboratory in the Rocky Mountains.....but you didn't here that from me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm
Indomitable Demon
Meiniang

Well I don't know about anyone else's. The ones I received were from a Top Secret Jolly Rancher laboratory in the Rocky Mountains.....but you didn't here that from me.

I want a purple tiger. Will you get one for me?  

sshari

Indomitable Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 pm
Meiniang
Indomitable Demon
Meiniang

Sorry. They took my clearance away when I rode that tiger into the White House.I don't have that hook up anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:05 am
Indomitable Demon
Meiniang
Indomitable Demon
Meiniang

Sorry. They took my clearance away when I rode that tiger into the White House.I don't have that hook up anymore.

Oh my buddha D: Can I have a piggy ride?  

sshari

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff