Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm
THE WORKS

Hi there! I'm looking for some plots for one of my very first Soquili, Nemesis. He's been around for a loooong time, and comes from one of the oldest, most renowned Kalona families in the shop's history! I hope to develop his storyline further and let his character grow even more. I can be contacted through PMs or quoting me in this thread. Thanks very much for looking!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm
The Stallion

User Image

Personality: Nemesis is a gruff and ruthless stallion, with his main priority being the Black Skull Herd. He is its protector, the duty passed onto him as the wish of his dying father. He used to have an undying hatred of 'lesser' Soquili, raised to believe that Kalona are superior in every way to the other breeds, but recently, his hatred has shifted to Skinwalkers. In fact, Nemesis has slowly been coming to terms with the idea that lessers might be... useful, in fact.

Both stubborn and proud, he refuses to bend his neck for any but his family. Those who insult him will find that he is quick to respond in anger, though he does his best to rein in his temper and keep himself from lashing out. Violence is something he resorts to with little provocation, but as he grows older and matures, he's been making a painful attempt to use words instead of teeth.

Nemesis wishes to keep his family safe above all else, and to wipe out the skinwalker menace by any means possible. Despite his iron exterior, there is a softer, gentler side to him. He cares deeply for those who come into his herd, and would give his life defending them. Emotionally, he can be awkward. He doesn't know how to be gentle or kind in the traditional sense, and he does not think of himself as intelligent. He is often blunt and cruel without meaning to be, and often finds himself frustrated for not being more clever.

Being that his mother is an Elder, he firmly believes that Kalona watches over the Black Skull Herd, and that their ideals are just. He is struggling to fit his father's shoes, but he is not the same stallion that Rot was. He does not yet realize that he needs to become his own stallion, and that his journey will be different from his father's.

Appearance: He's an extremely large stallion, big and muscular. He has quite the number of scars from skirmishes here and there.

Romance: Nemesis is grudgingly looking for a mate, at the request of his mother. He knows that he needs to carry on his bloodline, and will only be looking for pure kalona mares. I don't see him as the sort to prefer stallions, but he might surprise me!

Nemesis values strength and cleverness both, and is not fooled by size. His mother is a tiny mare, after all, but just as vicious as any enormous brute. More so, in fact! In truth, I don't know what I'm really looking for, for him. A fling or a lifemate, either is fine! He thinks he needs to breed to find foals... but maybe love will blossom?

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:34 pm
Plot Stuff!

I'm looking for all sorts of plots with Nemesis. If you have a plot for your Soq that you think he might fulfill, feel free to let me know!

Recruiting for the Black Skull Herd: Nemesis is always searching for pureblooded Kalona to join their ranks! To be part of the herd, one must look like a full-blooded Kalona (half-bloods and mutants are accepted, but if they are caught lying, the consequences will be severe!). They are expected to mate with only fellow pure-bloods, and are superior to the 'lesser' breeds of the land. There is safety in numbers, and the Kalona are not like savage Skinwalkers! They can work together for the greater good.

Lessers with Useful Purpose: With the Skinwalkers at large, Nemesis has grudgingly come to the conclusion that lessers can, in fact, be useful. Flutters can grow tiny and slip among others unseen. Unicorns can heal. Winds can ride the skies just like Kalona can... and regulars are often dismissed as being weak or unworthy of attention, a sometimes fatal mistake.

Nemesis would be seeking individuals/herds to have an alliance with the Black Skull herd. Their services would be requested if necessary, but they would also gain some dangerous protectors, if they ever needed it!

Alternatively, I'd simply like him to meet some non-Kalona who proves that they are something worth considering. His mind has been open to the idea, but seeing a lesser in action would really seal the deal that maybe he's been... misunderstood about them.

Skirmish!: Have a skinwalker who might want to cause trouble? Nemesis' father was slain by one, and so he's always itching to pay them back in spades. I'd be willing to let Nemesis get pretty injured as a result of driving them off!

Other Kalona/vicious Soquili are welcomed for this as well!

Mix-breeds: Nemesis has an extremely strong stigma against Kalona-mixes... but in truth, their Kalona blood might be enough to make him believe that they are better than simple lesser-breeds. I'd like for him to see the strengths that mixed Kalona have, and perhaps slowly get over his prejudice against them.

Got an idea?: Let me know! I'm always open for plotting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm
Current RPs

None!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Open for business!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:59 pm
We spoke a bit over AIM but . . . .

User Image

Am up for seeing how they get along -- she could use a new herd (if you can convince her pride to stand down) -- and up for possibly more if you'd like to see how their personalities handle one another. She's very defensive.

User Image

If he wants to battle a sicko who actually has a uni-kalona for a mate. He's crazy. He's not a skinwalker, but just in case he might presume, or forget, that some lessers are actual threats. He's cannibalistic and can either how up for good conversation, or a meal. <<

User Image

He's a unikalona who knows he is not at all well recieved by any purist kalona. He's afraid of them since he failed to be kalona-enough for his sire. . . Still. He is useful, he is a great healer, and meeting Nemesis might torment his soul a little. xD Could be a possible ally. Or there if Nemesis needs some aid.

Hit me up via PM or AIM if you want to work on details. I'm just slow as molasses in winter. Also, do not need to do all three. Just wanted to give you options to mull over, haha.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 pm
Tsunake

Hi, yes, hello.

User Image

I know what this is about. You know what this is about. Let us not play coy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:45 pm
Uta

I greedily want all of these things, but especially Tryphaina and Reject! I think they'll be extremely beneficial for helping Nemesis grow one way or another. <3

Lady_Ourania

Gracious me, but Nemesis is going to have his hooves full. ninja  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:27 pm
Tsunake

Boom, baby. You got it. Just tell me when, or how, or where, or who you want to start it. << And which one first, or both first, or what. xD /so helpful  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games